Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend antics

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I may actually go to a party in a bit, but only have a couple of drinks and not stay *too* late...
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    So would you be :o. Three weeks ago, I still had 2 Philosophy essays, 2 English essays, and 2 Environmental Systems write-ups to do. I handed the write-ups in today, and that was the last of my coursework for the IB. This makes me happy.

What doesn't make me happy is the thought that my exams start in less than 8 weeks :nervous: .

Yes, but at least having your coursework done means you can just concentrate on the exams, getting my NVQ portfolio done was always a huge relief (and done after the exams every single year without fail) We used to get about six weeks at college for my accounting exams. I never want to do a exam only module in eight weeks teaching again (three hours a week), that was hell.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    I may actually go to a party in a bit, but only have a couple of drinks and not stay *too* late...

Aye reet and pigs might fly out of my bum ;) :thumb:

I'm in tonight, probably make a brief appearance at a 34th (cracking on now) b'day party tomorrow evening. Lazy day on Sunday daytime and then cooking for pals :)
  • Options
    Yes, but at least having your coursework done means you can just concentrate on the exams, getting my NVQ portfolio done was always a huge relief (and done after the exams every single year without fail) We used to get about six weeks at college for my accounting exams. I never want to do a exam only module in eight weeks teaching again (three hours a week), that was hell.
    I would MUCH rather do that! I have to re-learn 2 years worth of 6 subjects in 8 weeks. I don't like that thought :(.
  • Options
    Might be heading out now. Bought a wee carryout just in case I am.
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Aye reet and pigs might fly out of my bum ;) :thumb:

I'm in tonight, probably make a brief appearance at a 34th (cracking on now) b'day party tomorrow evening. Lazy day on Sunday daytime and then cooking for pals :)

I have essay work to do and i should get it done before the rugby tomorrow. :angel: Just having a cold one before i head out, i only have one beer left so i hope theres free stuff! /cheap bastard.
  • Options
    Update: I'm glad i went to party, I got off with a nice girl and i'm now stoned off my face. Essay tomorrow. Yes.
  • Options
    nowt, no one to go out with this weekend...

think I'll go into town on a vain procrastinatory shopping trip to buy folders and stuff for my dissertation. maybe the pretty girl who spoke to me last time will be working again :chin:
  • Options
    Aye..had a lock a pints in an Irish shebeen. Then went a friends house which was literally a mansion, put it this way, I had detailed directons to find the toilet. Yip ya.
  • Options
    in the pub pretty mucyh but had good craic....a.geat craic till after ikt when some tramps started figjtomg and hit some of the hgirls.......

ah i dunno..all gone pete tong and snogged one pof me good friends, snogged her a good few tumes before byt 2nite was differejt/ /// =good old vraic......

my knuckles are mslightly swollen and one of them cut...ah well///

:D

21 in 4 days, bnrinfg mit onm.

copme to myhouse next frriday night maddog. :)
  • Options
    Starting on all da camla boys eh...knock ur fuck in so I wil! ;)
  • Options
    good ma\n,. werenre ever there.....they hit the girls. no need for that. full stop.
  • Options
    Fair enough, no need to be htting girls. Sorry, still, you know what they're like lol.
  • Options
    I know. mad men.

But if u had have been there 2nite.
  • Options
    I feel SO minging today, haha.

Worked til 7 last night, then got ready and met the beautiful Violette and her equally-as-stunning pal Alicia... we got demented in Manchester at Club V... I got home around 5am where I forgot my key and had to ring my Dad to wake him up so he could see me in all my wasted glory! Nice.

Today I'm shopping for 'interview clothes' for my interviews in Leeds on Monday, and tonight I'm staying in and recovering.

Tomorrow I'm starting to clear out all the shit in my room ready for moving!! Woo!
  • Options
    I've met Alicia a few times, lovely girl :) (James fancies her! Haha, sorry James :p)

I've still yet to start my coursework. Poo.
  • Options
    My essay is going badly. I doubt i will reach my target to get to the halfway point of 2000 words today. Oh well its not due til Thursday.
  • Options
    Plan on going to Morrisons a bit, come and tidy my room and I'm heading down to Europa for the Man United game later for a "couple of quick pints" which usually means coming home shitfaced at 5am :thumb:
  • Options
    Just got up and feel slightly dazed. I went to see Switch at Bugged out last night. The music was wicked! and I was very loved up on some nice pills. :D

Then 16 police came into the club! They just walked around all the clup, upsatirs then back down. Someone threw a bottle at them coz we were all a bit wtf are they doing here, they better not search us for drugs or turn the music off :sour: But they didn't they just left. It was surreal. Came home at 5.30am. We got invited to an afterparty from some random lads but gave it a miss :p

Can't decide whether to eat or not..
  • Options
    I got battered on thursday night at a house party, last night lounged today maybe out. usual. tomroo trafford centre.
  • Options
    Fuck sake, stomachs cut to bits and my heads all over the show. Drifting in and out of reality.
  • Options
    Hiya, just got home!

I ended up going to my other mate Richy's gaff where John was. Listened to a heavy amount of good choons, did a few narcotics here and there..I think I snorted a bit of a pork chop with my K on my mate's table.....bleurgh.

So we had drinking games, and talked nonsense. Then we spotted Richy's bird's hair dye so we dyed John's hair dark brown. I love those boys, when they were reading the instructions for the hair dye they were like - "Here, why is there hands on the other side?" ha. (Meaning the gloves) I lubed up John's face with Vaseline so he wouldn't get a dark tinge on his forehead and that, he was so bewildered god love him! :razz:

Then Richy bought me a ticket to go see Erol Alkan on the 29th of April which I'm really excited about, wahey!

My memory is SO bad. I can't remember getting out of a taxi to John's gaff. I really can't, he lost his wallet and his glasses, hahaha. Oh the life of a wreckjob.

Tonight I've been invited to a Drum N' Bass party but I dunno if I can stomach it as I have work tomorrow and have NO pennies as it goes. :(
  • Options
    I went out on an impromtu night out and... I'm soo glad I can't remember it because I have been told I waas very messy and should avoid certain bars for a long time... Tonight is a vagina meeting, where a bunch of us vagina holders sit around drinking tea and coffee, talking about vagina issues and pretending to rehearse for the vagina monologues. Sunday I am meeting up with a long avoiided friend, though I ought to go and see my Grandmother too.
  • Options
    Just back in from watching Scotland get narrowly beat by Ireland, and then the same for Wales vs. Italy. Gutted, cause I got the weekend off work and all to watch the games... :(
  • Options
    Got drunk, spent too much, ate chilli .. usual really.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I'm up to no good tonight. Soton tonight.
    Drink definately, drugs probably, and sex hopefully.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    babyshambler, howcome you're moving so suddenly? must be exciting!
  • Options
    ah i dunno..all gone pete tong and snogged one pof me good friends, snogged her a good few tumes before byt 2nite was differejt/ /// =good old vraic......

my knuckles are mslightly swollen and one of them cut...ah well///

21 in 4 days, bnrinfg mit onm.

:D Ha shogun...u nut...fuckin workin all weekend...plannin on a mad one for wednesday!:shocking:
  • Options
    quite-ish homeparty at a friends flatshare. Just foosball, mario smash brothers 64, music over their awesome billion euro hi-fi gear, chit chat, finger food and drinks with maybe 15 people at max, probably not even that.

gonna be nice.
  • Options
    Started in pub.
    Drunk too much, did too much drugs, chatted a hell of a lotta shit.
    Went to club.
    Had some more drink and drugs, danced like a twat.
    Woke up this morning, dodgy head, the shakes, sore throat, smelling like an ashtray with an iffy nose and a considerably lighter wallet.

Ahhh Fridays, ya gotta love em.

On my way out for a repeat performance in a bit.