Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend antics

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    On my own with brother as usual - mum's out till tomorrow, boyfriends been busy all day. Not eaten dinner cause my stomachs playing up again - i need to go back to the doctors about it and today, my brace broke again. Only got it fixed tuesday. :(
    Got my eyes measured for my glasses today because they forgot on Wednesday :rolleyes:
    lipsy wrote: »

Then 16 police came into the club! They just walked around all the clup, upsatirs then back down. Someone threw a bottle at them coz we were all a bit wtf are they doing here, they better not search us for drugs or turn the music off :sour: But they didn't they just left.

Can't decide whether to eat or not..

Fuck me, i'd have been going white! I'm up to Sankeys next Friday, hope they dont come again.
    My Saturday has just got a lot lot better. :D
    My Saturday has just got a lot lot better. :D

whys that?
    whys that?

Vodka! :Dand the thing you said on PM that cheered me up
    Had ahlf day on work on friday, got told to meet my best mate at leicester square at 5pm for a early bday present, turned out to be AVenue Q, laughed so much!

then met other friends and got far too drunk, somehow made wya home.

lazed about today, and tomorrow i am off to Hong Kong for 8 days :D
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Fuck me, i'd have been going white! I'm up to Sankeys next Friday, hope they dont come again.

I was talking to the bouncer and he said that they've started doing it around all the clubs in Manchester now since December. But it only happens every once in a while. I go to Sankeys most weekends and I've never seen it before.

Do you have friends in Manchester?
    No, I don't but we're coming up for a mates bday and he's got mancunian friends!
    Seems pointless about the old bill, you'd think theyd acually do something if 16 of them bothered to come in the club. Wonder if they paid the entrance fee....:razz:
    Just came home...
    I'm so fucking shitfaced, but there is Schnitzel with rice and potatoe salad and at least 15°C and a smiling bright sun outside.
    I can hear my bike snicker in the basement.

"Matt... weeeeehuuuuupffff take me for a ride... pffffff."

Mhmmm... it's bound to be a good day.
    Ended up on the piss last night too. Went to the indie bar and sar I was a cub scout and Mr. Hudson and The Library then proceeded to partake in many double vodka cokes. Ended up in one of my freshers flats at the of the night! (not in *that* way!)
    Wow, didn;t end up oing out last night fell asleep and didnt wake up till 3am. Feels weird getting up thismorning feeling relatively normal ?!
    babyshambler, howcome you're moving so suddenly? must be exciting!

It was a decision I had to make pretty quickly - a few mates have got a spare room and so I thought, why not?! It's nice to have a change! Can't wait!! :D
    I've been fucked up all weekend, even while working saturday day.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I've been fucked up all weekend, even while working saturday day.

Sounds good :D:thumb: