Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

TheSites Best Moments

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote: »
    I suppose the things that stick in your head are all the numpties like Tugger and Walkindude. Dunno if you could class them as best moments but they were entertaining.

lol Walkindude has been back for ages. I recognised the style of his posts straight away although promised to keep hush hush. But he doesn't seem to be as bad as he was anyway. Thank goodness because his PMs did used to disturb me. I think he he still has a warped perception of me :p
  • Options
    Hay im hallfair from a toun called brian tree in wessex wats all this about sum1 2 bully?
  • Options
    lol wtf :lol:
  • Options
    Amira wrote: »
    haha he was funny, especially him thinking any female being nice wanted to shag him :p

He was a complete Graham Norton who is severely lacking in all things that make up a personality.

It was like the Government and The Daily Mail go together to build a robot completely devoid of anything resembling a person and who's sole purpose was to try (very fucking badly) to get laid and spout off robotic, passion-less drivel about anything.
  • Options
    This is too funny :razz:
  • Options
    He was a complete Graham Norton who is severely lacking in all things that make up a personality.

It was like the Government and The Daily Mail go together to build a robot completely devoid of anything resembling a person and who's sole purpose was to try (very fucking badly) to get laid and spout off robotic, passion-less drivel about anything.
    ROFLMAO!!! I remember his pics were sooo hilarious, he always seemed to be wearing some sort of mutated 90s shellsuit and was always standing next to that bloody bike of his. I recall him meeting a girl, but couldnt shag her for some strange reason :p
  • Options
    What about that spiked-up fringe! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Okay well if Walkindude has been back he's banned now. Lipsy if you can let me know who he is to save me having to check his ip then I can ban him a bit quicker.

I'll also be looking at banning the person who just signed up to insult Hellfire.

And needless to say this thread is now closed thanks to the pathetic bitching.
This discussion has been closed.