Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

TheSites Best Moments

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are Your favourite moments that happened on here.

I'd say that avatar thing last night, the post something to do with the thread above You type threads, or whan I first join some people played this keyboard fighting game: ----})>.

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Fights and toastings.
  • Options
    Fights and toastings.

Sounds like a fun night out....
  • Options
    The whole hellfire thing :lol:

Them were the days..
  • Options
    Sounds like a fun night out....

As morbid as it may sound, I like it when there is a good bitchfest. It makes me remember that this is just like the real world, where people clash and sometimes just let it all out. And then, of course, there is the aftermath, where (in the past) clairebear came out with her toaster.

I wonder what happened to clairebear. Is she still around? :chin:

Other threads I like are when people have things to announce. Recent examples include briggi's pregnancy, ninjamaster's new babba etc etc. They make me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside :yippe:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    The whole hellfire thing :lol:

Them were the days..

:lol:

He just needed to post and would get flamed. T'was always amusing :hyper:

Not that I agree with it, tbh, but was amusing all the same for an innocent bystander.
  • Options
    :lol:

He just needed to post and would get flamed. T'was always amusing :hyper:

Not that I agree with it, tbh, but was amusing all the same for an innocent bystander.

yeh! And remember the poems he posted? And then people investigated and found out he'd just copied them from another website! That whole thing was hilarious :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    yeh! And remember the poems he posted? And then people investigated and found out he'd just copied them from another website! That whole thing was hilarious :D

Oh yeah. I forgot about that one!

And look at how he has grown up. It makes me all teary-eyed :yippe:
  • Options
    So so many things.

Angelbabe and Slinkys hideously OTT sickly posts with the :heart::heart::heart::heart: all the fuckin time. The Mad Morty incident with the money, hmm all the posts i've made. Yeah so much.
  • Options
    Angelbabe's big rant about how we were all saddos with no life :(
  • Options
    I do like the occasional bitch fights, the amusing bannings (Klintock, Basic Interest etc), the "ahhh" threads (Babies, weddings etc)
  • Options
    Meeting Marmite :p and madinthenuts suitcase.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    So so many things.

Angelbabe and Slinkys hideously OTT sickly posts with the :heart::heart::heart::heart: all the fuckin time.

That was so so funny :lol:

And the whole slinky / 777 fiasco too.
  • Options
    Probably the 'aww' thread too, some bitching ones, and more importantly the people I've met through this site, e.g. Marie and Rich, littlemissy, franki etc
  • Options
    Me and 1983 being drunk a few years back -http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=58385

I also remember Becky getting shouted at for starting a thread cause she burnt herself on a sunbed and phoned an ambulance. Daft bint deleted it though :razz:

I also remember being horrible to Char for a bit, which I really regret now :(

Funny how things work out. 5 years has gone past pretty quick :eek:
  • Options
    your-babe wrote: »
    Probably the 'aww' thread too, some bitching ones, and more importantly the people I've met through this site, e.g. Marie and Rich, littlemissy, franki etc

Awww :blush: . Some of the people I've met through this site are pretty good friends now.
  • Options
    Awww :blush: . Some of the people I've met through this site are pretty good friends now.

I would agree with that too, I can't imagine not meeting some of you guys!
  • Options

:heart:

But yes, you're right. If it wasn't for here, I wouldn't have met David. The people are great. I have made some really good friends, lost some along the way too. Have met some IRL, would like to meet others. Tis all a good bunch of grapes :yippe:
  • Options
    Yeah i've met a few cool people off here. Can't say i'd define those as my greatest moments though :chin:
  • Options
    I miss *Lisa*/Basic Instinct, used to love chatting to her and winding her up.

I'm pissed off at her for mouthing off too much and getting herself banned though :mad:
  • Options
    Morrocan roll telling everyone he was a woman journalist, and then getting banned was quite funny.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Yeah i've met a few cool people off here. Can't say i'd define those as my greatest moments though :chin:

Suppose it depends what you did when you met them, eh? ;)

Becky's a good mate now, and I went down to Brighton to spend a weekend with Char Baby last summer.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Suppose it depends what you did when you met them, eh? ;)

Becky's a good mate now, and I went down to Brighton to spend a weekend with Char Baby last summer.

Lol exactly why they're not my best moments ;):p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Morrocan roll telling everyone he was a woman journalist, and then getting banned was quite funny.
    Really? :lol:
  • Options

Tell Me More!!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

:blush::heart:.

My favourite thread? I really don't know :o. But my favourite thing about TheSite is the people I've met through it. Rich obviously, but all the wonderful friend-types as well, like Infinite, Janey, Kermit etc.

Yeh.
  • Options
  • Options

I read all 9 pages :) some people are just crazy :eek2: Mad people who make damn good reading
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.