Home Travel & Free Time
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Long Blondes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Awesome band.

Anyone know where I can buy any kind of t-shirts, bags or posters of theirs, because I can't find anything anywhere! Even ebay has let me down :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oooo I lovelovelove The Long Blondes :heart:

I recently saw them at my old work place, front row :D

They sold loads of stuff at the gig so you might see stuff on ebay shortly after a few more gigs have been held.
    Ahhh you're so lucky! I looked for tickets but they were all sold out, except for a couple of gigs where they were supporting the Kaiser Cheifs, but the tickets were from one of those last minute sites so were like £60! :eek: and I'm skint :impissed:

Yea cheers, I'm keeping an eye on ebay
    Why didn't you buy them from the venue they were playing at? My ticket was only £9 as I got NUS discount :D

I'm lucky really, I live nextdoor to the venue they were playing at. Also, because I worked there for so long, I'd always get a ticket :p Heh. As for the front row, I had to fight to keep my place there. Big fat tall girls kept elbowing my mate in the head to try and take our places!
    Oooo I lovelovelove The Long Blondes :heart:

I recently saw them at my old work place, front row :D

They sold loads of stuff at the gig so you might see stuff on ebay shortly after a few more gigs have been held.

Did I get you into them?? I want to feel good about myself :D You can lie and just say yeh
    Rachael wrote: »
    Did I get you into them?? I want to feel good about myself :D You can lie and just say yeh

I'm not lying but yeah, it was you who introduced me to them.
    I'm not lying but yeah, it was you who introduced me to them.

wheeeeeeee!