Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Long Blondes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Awesome band.

Anyone know where I can buy any kind of t-shirts, bags or posters of theirs, because I can't find anything anywhere! Even ebay has let me down :(
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Oooo I lovelovelove The Long Blondes :heart:

I recently saw them at my old work place, front row :D

They sold loads of stuff at the gig so you might see stuff on ebay shortly after a few more gigs have been held.
  • Options
    Ahhh you're so lucky! I looked for tickets but they were all sold out, except for a couple of gigs where they were supporting the Kaiser Cheifs, but the tickets were from one of those last minute sites so were like £60! :eek: and I'm skint :impissed:

Yea cheers, I'm keeping an eye on ebay
  • Options
    Why didn't you buy them from the venue they were playing at? My ticket was only £9 as I got NUS discount :D

I'm lucky really, I live nextdoor to the venue they were playing at. Also, because I worked there for so long, I'd always get a ticket :p Heh. As for the front row, I had to fight to keep my place there. Big fat tall girls kept elbowing my mate in the head to try and take our places!
  • Options
    Oooo I lovelovelove The Long Blondes :heart:

I recently saw them at my old work place, front row :D

They sold loads of stuff at the gig so you might see stuff on ebay shortly after a few more gigs have been held.

Did I get you into them?? I want to feel good about myself :D You can lie and just say yeh
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    Did I get you into them?? I want to feel good about myself :D You can lie and just say yeh

I'm not lying but yeah, it was you who introduced me to them.
  • Options
    I'm not lying but yeah, it was you who introduced me to them.

wheeeeeeee!