Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend And That!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yaldy! So the weekend's almost here. Is anyone being extremely hardcore and starting on a Thursday?

Yes I'm aware we're JUST into the Thursday mix. :p

Me! I am probably not going out on Thursday...would love to but no one fancies it.

FRIDAY. OOOOOOOOOH FRIDAY. I get paid, paying off debt and that buying a new PAYG W810i Sony Ericsson on PAYG, then hitting the town for new tops I saw in TopShop and a pretty necklace in Accessorize. THEN! Ohhhhhhhhhh THEN! It'll become the grand daddy of NIGHTS! Pressure @ The Arches!

pre.jpg

I am going to be very messy.

Saturday'll be recovering mainly. Sunday I will be going to Optimo with my gay boyfriend after work. Wahey!

I love it when you get paid on a weekend! Milky bars, mate. Milky bars.

Comments

• Options
    Just going on the drink this weekend in a few pubs after the heavy weekends i've been having recently.

Saturday night only for me this weekend.

My 21st in 3 weeks so it'll be worth it then.
  • Options
    Cowboys and Indians Party on Friday night!
  • Options
    bloody hell 1983 your keen!.

this weekend i have to work saturday :( but then going out for a bevvie after for mon birthday, shall probably wake up on sunday and do the same again as i jsut remembered i have monday off :D
  • Options
    going to a breaks night on friday night, not been out in ages, should be goood :)
  • Options
    ireland vs england grudge rugby match on saturday. i'll work my weekend around that. apart from that i dinnae ken. nae drugs though.
  • Options
    Tonight I might be on a work social if I'm not out doing my bit for th drunken student posse by driving them around. I won't know until about 7pm :/

Tomorrow I'm off out to one of the uni bars for a more chilled out night than my usual Pleasuredome activities.

Weekend itself I have no plans, I think I might be going to the cinema at some point, but other than that I need to do the assignment due next week, and some more of my dissertation. Deadline draws ever closer :nervous:
  • Options
    Think I'm gona be sick :sour: from too much sambuca. errrr yeh weekend. im goin out on saturday
  • Options
    Going to visit my other half in York this weekend. He's got another mate coming up from London as well. Friday night will be quietish spent in his college bar (although if I get the same number of free drinks as normal it'll end up messy). Saturday during the day will be either shopping or doing uni work, dependant on how much I have left to do this week. then sat evening we're going into york for some food, a few pubs and hopefully a club if I can convince them all. Sunday's travelling home just in time to head to my union for the pub quiz and lots of cheap drinks...maybe head out to 5th Ave afterwards for the foam party but we'll see how money's going.
  • Options
    I've got an interview on saturday. (Who interviews on a saturday??? :crazyeyes ); no plans other than that.

I also have an interview in a few hours time... so I'm not really feeling in the weekend spirit.

:nervous:
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    I've got an interview on saturday. (Who interviews on a saturday??? :crazyeyes ); no plans other than that.

I also have an interview in a few hours time... so I'm not really feeling in the weekend spirit.

:nervous:

Good luck. I've got one tomorrow.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Good luck. I've got one tomorrow.

And me. And that, will be the highlight of my weekend, an interview for a job I don't really want :lol: Ohh and going to work on Saturday. Fun.
  • Options
    Friday night I'm going to fit club. Woohoo. then will probably come home and collapse in front of Ugly Betty.

I was supposed to be going to Peterborough for the day on Saturday to visit my friend but it's £20 return on the train which I can't really afford. I'm having an eye test, then will go to a class at the gym and may go out in Birmingham on the night.

No plans for Sunday, just laze around and clean my flat probably. And watch the OC on DVD.
  • Options
    Good luck to you too Lipsy... and Nikki!
  • Options
    Hmm... well - I am getting married :D:D

Finish work this afternoon

Massage first thing tomorrow morning and then running round doing final bits.

Saturday well, say I do and then have a massive party :)

Sunday, recovering and then out for a meal with family to chat about the day before!

Then on Tuesday we are off to a mystery destination my brother is sending us to :)
  • Options
    Splodgey wrote: »
    Hmm... well - I am getting married :D:D

Finish work this afternoon

Massage first thing tomorrow morning and then running round doing final bits.

Saturday well, say I do and then have a massive party :)

Sunday, recovering and then out for a meal with family to chat about the day before!

Then on Tuesday we are off to a mystery destination my brother is sending us to :)

AAWWW!!! :D Congrats... I hope you have a really lovely day!!! :D
  • Options
    Going shopping in Brighton tomorrow- I also get paid tomorrow! Working til 2pm, then going shopping after that, working my normal hours on Sat and Sun, seeing my Aunty and Uncle on Sunday, and then round my to Nan's for a roast. And college work in there maybe?!
  • Options
    Just returned from an interview, looking good. It's just a crap summer job anyway.

I have 3 options now.
    Work in the waste disposal, which isn't half the dirty job it sounds to be. Cool thing is, you start at around 7ish and be done at 2pm. So I have always time to chill in the lido with my friends. I'm working for vienna then, and they pay a lot.

I spoke to the husband of a friend of my mother and I even have the chance to work in a facility for galvanization, which sounds awesome for me as a chemistry student.

The last opportunity would be the cream of the crop tho. Working in a huge ass lab. Downside is, it's in passau (it's at the austrian/german border) and that's about 2-3 hours of train ride from vienna, so I would have to live there for a month.

I am undecided yet.

Missed out on going out yesterday, because of the interview today, but oh well, I'm still in hols so I could go out today, tomorrow, or on saturday, undecided yet again. No real plans yet (just the obligatory footie on sunday evening)... Should be learning actually, since I have maths exam on 3rd march and by that rate I'm going to fail badly... hmmm.
  • Options
    i am going on a day trip to london with my bf on saturday :D i :heart: london!

also starting my weekend early but gettin a new hair doooooo 2moro!!! yay!

and not to make you all jealous or anything but ive just had a week off and dont have to start my new (and better paid) job until tuesday :p
  • Options
    This weekend is very dull and boring for me. I'm doing coursework :grump:

However, I've been invited out to a party Saturday night so I might go depending on how I feel.
  • Options
    All the best to the bride to be :D and the interviewees, too!

I'm out tonight but I don't think I'm allowed to qualify as "hardcore" as I won't be getting messed up. Meeting my girlies, going to the bloke's gig and then ferrying the drunkards home, I'm sure.

Friday we're having a cosy night in for which I am well prepared :naughty:

Saturday my pal is playing at a local talent day of gigs at The Sage so I'll be there, and then she's having a wee party afterwards so we'll probably put in an appearance.

Then there's a christening in the bloke's family on Sunday so that's the plan. Still making the gift so better get my skates on...

Should be a good'un :D
  • Options
    I'm going to eat here: http://www.shogunteppanyaki.com

Yay sushi!!!!

I want to go to Cadbury World but as I'm giving up chocolate for Lent that would be a very bad idea.

And I'm going to X Factor concert on Sunday with my sister.

:blush:
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'm off work :D so I'm going on an all day bender with some work pals for a birthday, probably end up somewhere in town. That's if I'm still standing!

Saturday I plan to sleep all day, nothing planned for Saturday night.

Working 5 hours on Sunday 10-3... but I've got Monday off work too! Woop woop!
  • Options
    good luck lipsy and nikki :) and good luck with the wedding splodgey! and blonde)batman have a good time in london! :)

i'm meant to be going bowling with my friends from back home on friday night then saturday night i'm going on a very rare night out back home with 2 of my best mates. then i'm working sunday.

should be good. :)
  • Options
    I am going to a chateux in france for the weekend to eat yummy food and i'm going 1st class on the ferry (for those who don't know 1st class on the ferry is great it costs an extra £10 and you get a lovely lounge, champagne, tea, coffee pastries etc - tis a very good way of spoiling oneself and not spending that much money unlike 1st class on a plane or something).

Best of luck to all those who need it

xx
  • Options
    I might go out for a few tonight but i'm utterly brassic. So the weekend will consist of doing my coursework. poo.
  • Options
    I'm going to the Scotland vs. Italy game at Murrayfield on Saturday, so that should be a good laugh. Heading over on the train, so much bevvying will be the order of the day :) :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm going to the Scotland vs. Italy game at Murrayfield on Saturday, so that should be a good laugh. Heading over on the train, so much bevvying will be the order of the day :) :thumb:

I'm also heading to Murrayfield on Saturday :thumb: Should be a good one. Then Sunday I'll be stuck in the library working on my final year project due in March already..argh!

Good luck with the interviews guys and congratulations to the bride to be as well. :)
  • Options
    Friday shall be hitting the gym (for the 3rd night in a row :thumb::D)
    Saturday shall be getting extremely drunk with some friends in town
    Sunday shall be recovering
  • Options

I went to that match when it was last at Murrayfield two years ago. I won two tickets on the radio! It was the worst rugby match I've ever been to in my life, and I ended up leaving 10 minutes from the end! :razz:

Fingers crossed you get a better game to watch with a better atmosphere. If you're steamin it will be good craic regardless I suppose.
  • Options
    Friday night I'm doing loads of Cocaine and getting pissed up somewhere.
    Saturday I'm going raving at the History of Hardcore 4 in London and getting fucking messy.
    Sunday I'm working, how the fuck am I gonna survive that I don't know?!

So yeah, pretty heavy weekend! :D