Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekend And That!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I seem to have forgotten the concept of going out and coming back to my own bed in the early hours like normal people. I ended up out on the lash last night and got in at midday today... and I have to do it all again tonight!!

Oh shush, you're making me feel as nostalgic/jealous :p

Good night, was it? :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    Oh shush, you're making me feel as nostalgic/jealous :p

Good night, was it? :D

It was actually! One of the spur-of-the-moment nights, they always turn into good 'uns. :D

Someone bought me a shot of Wray & Nephew...? Is that it's name? It's about 63% proof - I felt myself go from sober to wasted in about 10 minutes!
  • Options
    Get de fuck, last night was just :shocking:
    Gig tonight, taking it easy, just a lock of pints and then going mad tomorrow. Yip ya.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Town tonight, off in a few minutes. Been working like a cunt all week. Need to let off some steam, maybe get laid, or just resort to shed loads of class A's.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    boooored! :grump: my flat mate's decided to stay in at his mates tonight, so I wont be going out after all. and the other people I know aren't getting back to me. plus my good freind who was coming to visit this weekend is too ill to come up.

rubbish!
  • Options
    Don't you just hate it when you fall asleep before heading out and waking up when it's too late? :lol:

S'pose, more money and energy for tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    All dayer later then Godskitchen .. wooooo :D
  • Options
    http://www.firefighter.at/fire/material/output.php?output_id=518

Some have a drinking binge on the weekend, others have a drastic car accident. Two of my ex-collegues were driving that car when they were hit by an passenger car in an emergency.

Luckily both of them are only slightly injured.
  • Options
    HISTORY OF HARDCORE TONIGHT!!! Going off to meet my mates so we can get our tain tickets and then go down the pub for the rest of the day until we heave to leave.
  • Options
    Hungover at work.

I'm on a really boring job today too :(
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Hungover at work.

same story every week :p
  • Options
    I've been invited to a party tonight, I will probably go, but I'm so hungover right now i don't see myself drinking much...
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    same story every week :p

It was just sitting in the pub this week though, I didn't manage to fall off a bin or randomly ending up 5 miles down the motorway :(
  • Options
    I'm hanging here. :(
    To much drink last night and I behaved like a cunt. Shaved my mates eyebrows off after getting back from town which may sound funny, but I regret it now. :o

He is not going to be happy.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I just woke up an hour ago. I lost 7 of my pills, but my mate had double windmills so I near burst with glee at this and vacated my tree for a bit whilst Jeff Mills and that spun some choons.

Induldged in...AH FUCK I just remember I kissed some bloke, I dunno if he has my number or not. But I've just noticed a number in my phone which I think MAY belong to him. From what I remember, he was quite nice. Urgh, so monged last night.

Aye, I was all up for going to a rave at the tunnel - illegal rave in Glasgow's west end - but alas, it was raining and the tunnel under the park would have been heavy swamp-like.

So I went back with my mates to these French dude's house..had a case of ecto piss (where you need a pee desperately but canny actually pee owt) every half hour. I sweated for the whole night proper ecto nuclear beads of sweat. I swear I lost two stone last night, haha.

Errrr, oh aye and John - chap I texted scampi lyrics to and other such nonsense made an appearance - I do remember talking ABSOLUTE shite of the highest chong degree. Then I smooched him in the kitchen and then I went through to someone's bedroom and started talking in a yokel accent.

Good night, really.
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Shaved my mates eyebrows off after getting back from town which may sound funny, but I regret it now. :o

Mate when someone falls asleep in a house party then a shaved eyebrow here or there is a given, though know what ya mean bout regretting it.

I've had a few pints already watching the match and got 8 bottles of stella here, gonna be fucked tonight no doubt.
  • Options
    I got shitfaced again last night, ended up in the Village, really REALLY good night. My mate's mum is the manager of a dinky little pub in town so we were buying rounds of doubles that cost about £7 each. Bargain!! I ended up staying out again, got home about midday... now I'm in my pyjamas after turning a night out down - I've got work for 5 hours tomorrow then I think I'll be back on it again!
  • Options
    so much for just drinking :D
  • Options
    I got absolutely shiteyed watching the rugby. Was in an Irish bar watching Ireland stuff England, then went to my local for some cheaper ones while I watched the Wales match.

Some drunk English bastard tried to start a fight in the pub because he thought we were laughing at him (we weren't). He pushed me over on my stool and then lifted up a small table. I was straight back up with my stool in my hand, but by this stage the bouncers were over. They kicked him out, but let us stay, because they know us and know we don't cause trouble.
  • Options
    I had a fucking mental and messy night raving at History of Hardcore 4 last night! Rave finished at 6am, got home about 10:30. Fucking mental, the only times I left the dancefloor was to buy beer, take a pill, buy another glowstick or to get some laughing gas. Haha, quality.
    Loads of little kids at this rave though, there was no ID checking or much searching at the door. There was one kid who looked about 13 who spent the whole night sitting on a chair in the corner by the bar with his eyes rolling back munching on his face. Good night for him then! lol

I'll post some pics when they come up on dontstayin.com
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Mate when someone falls asleep in a house party then a shaved eyebrow here or there is a given, though know what ya mean bout regretting it.

I left before he woke up, but left my phone there.

I've heard it didn't survive. :(
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Well Gods last night was fucking awesome .. but was totally written off today. Good weekend though :D