Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

OMG, I am never eating mcdonalds again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Note: I've never eaten a homemade thing in my life, im use to storebought / ordered stuff..

But Mc.Donalds went to far this time. So I was hungry and was near Mc.Donalds, I ordered a quarter pounder and small fries.. and when I wen't to bite the burger greece was DRIPPING out of it and it dripped in my mouth.. the bread was all soggy, and when I went to bite it, it was so greecy and so discusting. The fries were all soft and soggy too... its just gross..

I never liked this food at all, all it is just a bunch of salt, greece and fat with no taste :no:

Yeah, im done

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm sure they'll really miss your custom, when they still have millions of customers :p
  • Options
    Burger King for the win :p

edit: damn u jst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Rachael wrote: »

Yea, Burger King is better :D

Why you damning me :(
  • Options

Indeed, atleast they have crunchy fries, and nice filling burgers :yum:
  • Options
    I've not eaten there in ages now...looking back i cant see why i ever did!
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    I've not eaten there in ages now...looking back i cant see why i ever did!

Yeah after a while of not eating it, its grose
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    Yea, Burger King is better :D

Why you damning me :(

Cuz you did the tongue thing so it looked like I copied you. :p Burger King do the best burgers and KFC do the best fries and err chicken.
  • Options
    Cuz you did the tongue thing so it looked like I copied you. :p Burger King do the best burgers and KFC do the best fries and err chicken.

I find their chicken really grose..

I usually like to eat chicken sandwiches at swish whatever you call it
  • Options
    The last burger king i had was really shit.

I think most fast food is a dissapointment really. I eat it sometimes, but never really enjoy it.
  • Options
    Mcdonalds makes my tummy upset.
  • Options
    I don't think I've had Burger King ever...
  • Options
    Glad I no longer visit either of those places by the sounds of it!
  • Options
    I had a bad burger king experience in New Zealand, whereas there McDonalds are the best in the world!! HAHAHAA
  • Options
    If I eat that sort of thing its normally Burger King, which always sounds good and then is massively disapointing. You feel full for all of about 30 minutes and then the body realises you've tricked it and wants actual food.

You've never eaten a home made thing in your life?
  • Options
    You mean you ate McDonalds beforehand?
  • Options
    Mc'Donalds gives me really bad indigestion and makes me really bloated.

I rarely eat there.

KFC is where its at :D
  • Options
    Subway.
  • Options
    Note: I've never eaten a homemade thing in my life, im use to storebought / ordered stuff..

But Mc.Donalds went to far this time. So I was hungry and was near Mc.Donalds, I ordered a quarter pounder and small fries.. and when I wen't to bite the burger greece was DRIPPING out of it and it dripped in my mouth.. the bread was all soggy, and when I went to bite it, it was so greecy and so discusting. The fries were all soft and soggy too... its just gross..

I never liked this food at all, all it is just a bunch of salt, greece and fat with no taste :no:

Yeah, im done

You got Greece? The best I got in my burger was Portugal.
  • Options

Yeah, im done

Mhmmm... I can almost feel the grease going down my cheeks out of the corner of my mouth, dripping happy stains on my white shirt... damn, now I'm hungry. Gonna fry myself some snacks that should never even know about the existence of a chip pan.
  • Options
    They short changed me a pound the other week, i was so pissed off coz i'm a tight fucker but i thought a fucking 18 year old would be able to count by now.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    They short changed me a pound the other week, i was so pissed off coz i'm a tight fucker but i thought a fucking 18 year old would be able to count by now.

the amount of money a busy mcdonalds takes in a day, means that by nature there will be some descrepancy in the tills, I mean a single coin out?

could make the till heavier by anything between 1p and £2
  • Options
    Note: I've never eaten a homemade thing in my life, im use to storebought / ordered stuff.

That's the most depressing thing about the whole of this thread. You've never made a single thing yourself in your life? That's awful.

Come to my house, I'll make you a proper hamburger made with beef, egg, and a dash of tobasco. No chemicals, no trans fats, no added salt and sugar. It will be 100 times better than a Big Mac.

I don't know how anyone can go through life without cooking. I couldn't live if I couldn't cook. My idea of a lazy tea is a baked potato, it makes me cry when people say they can't cook or they don't have the time to cook.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    That's the most depressing thing about the whole of this thread. You've never made a single thing yourself in your life? That's awful.

Come to my house, I'll make you a proper hamburger made with beef, egg, and a dash of tobasco. No chemicals, no trans fats, no added salt and sugar. It will be 100 times better than a Big Mac.

I don't know how anyone can go through life without cooking. I couldn't live if I couldn't cook. My idea of a lazy tea is a baked potato, it makes me cry when people say they can't cook or they don't have the time to cook.

:yes:

I love cooking, it's one of life's little pleasures and you know what you're putting in your body (I cook without salt).
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I enjoy good food and love cooking.
    But then I still enjoy pretty much all fast food though - just not all the time.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

Agree on all of that. I'm totally flabbergasted. Yes I sometimes eat convinience foods but 9/10 I'll cook from scratch. It tastes better and is better for you. First choice every time.
  • Options

anyone seen Raw, Eddie Murphy ? funny
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »

I have but don't remember it - I tend to watch Delerious to death! "I got an ice cream...."
  • Options
    The last burger king i had was really shit.

I think most fast food is a dissapointment really. I eat it sometimes, but never really enjoy it.
    I had such a craving the other week, so cracked and bought a Burger King kiddies' veggie burger at Euston. Not worth it - and so much more expensive than I remember, too!
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »

Yes.

"Doctor, what's wrong with you when fire shoots out of your dick"

"Let me see, you're getting a burning sensation when you urinate?"

"No, fire shoots out of my dick!"

I rarely go to McDonalds, usually KFC cos their chicken is gorgeous. Gonna have to learn to eat more healthily, such a bum.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I have but don't remember it - I tend to watch Delerious to death! "I got an ice cream...."

Oh, maybe it's off delerious- where his friends get mcshite burgers and he gets mommas home made burger?