Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

breast enlargement

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    briggi wrote: »
    She went from a 32A - 32D/DD (though she is "officially" an E) with a teardrop-shaped implant. They don't look as big as you'd imagine for the size of 'em and people generally dont have a clue unless they knew her well before and after or she's nekkid.

You're right, having gone through the gradual process it's not much of a change...

I don't see a D cup when I look in the mirror. I don't know what size I do see, but they don't look big, they look proportionate. Knowing that they measure in at a D was also a bit of an anticlimax, and if I didn't wear bras, I wouldn't have realised they'd grown at all.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think implants look shit, and every man ive spoken to would steer clear of a fake breasted girl.

I cant imagine how horrible it would feel to touch my own breasts and they not feel all nice and squidgy, but harder and fake?

A breast is a breast, big or small. Small ones dont make you less of a woman. Im a B and ive never had any complaints.

If you really are as flat as you say you are, then they will probably almost certainly look shit if you get implants, implants look the worst the smaller the person is to begin with because theres less fat to cover and disguise them. You'll end up with 2 huge lumps and a huge gap inbetween. And you'll be thousands of pounds poorer.

Up to you at the end of the day though. It wont make your depression better.