Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Are you a freak?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sure there's mucho freaky stuff I do, but all I can think of right now is the common "adjustable numbers have to be even or end in 5" thing.

Yep I do that, but doesn't everyone?
  • Options
    I like to do my schoolwork in my underwear.
  • Options
    • i have to count the stairs in my house each time i go up or down them, making sure my right foot goes on even and left foot on odd
    • i mustn't look down the stairs once I've turned the landing light off if I'm the last one up in case i see something
    • i have to eat roast dinner in a certain order: veg, potatoes meat. If I try eating any other way I confuse myself :blush:
  • Options
    When go into a public toilet/cubicle for a clear out, I always put a couple of sheets of paper down to dampen the *splash* :blush:

Ahh, the legendary poopie-parachute. Yes a wise move to save yourself from ass-splash.

In public restrooms, like in cafés, McDonalds or Uni, I always take 3 stripes of toilet paper (2x 3stripe long, and 1x 2stripe long) and adjust them on the seat so I don't make direct ass to seat contact.

maybe I come up with more later.
  • Options
    Yes I am.
  • Options
    Heyoka wrote: »
    and i cant walk up stairs without sort of crawling up them. i still use my hands to get up stairs. its so much more comfortable that way :razz:

I thought I was the only one to do that.

I purr in my sleep. I even set a microphone up and recorded myself after people told me just to make sure they weren't lying. Turns out they weren't, I literally pur in my sleep.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    In public restrooms, like in cafés, McDonalds or Uni, I always take 3 stripes of toilet paper (2x 3stripe long, and 1x 2stripe long) and adjust them on the seat so I don't make direct ass to seat contact.
    That's not freaky, it's common sense. Isn't it?
  • Options
    That's not freaky, it's common sense. Isn't it?

Yes, but I don't have strict and precise mathematical instructions...I just slap wads of bog roll on that seat!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    pah1986 wrote: »
    Yes, but I don't have strict and precise mathematical instructions...I just slap wads of bog roll on that seat!
    Ahh in that sense.
    Well, if this kind of thing is freaky, then here's one of mine:

When using toilet paper, I always cut a 4-square long piece, fold it twice (so it's one piece long and 4 thick) and then fold that once, but not exactly in the middle. But it's not like I'd be too bothered if I cut a shorter piece or something.
  • Options
    When I was younger, I would refuse to talk in the toilets - like at school - and I would only breathe through my nose so the germs wouldn't get in my mouth, and then spit in the sink at the end.

Yup.

I do a few OCD type things, but really can't think of anything except things having to be in colour order, or numbering or importance - like DVDs etc.
  • Options
    Ghost18 wrote: »
    I thought I was the only one to do that.

hha glad im not the only one!

i like to paddle my feet as a pass things on the side of the road.

for example: telephone pole- left foot down, right foot up.
    street sign- right foot down, left foot up
    tree- left foot down, right foot up

and it just alternates, on and on.

i also paddle my feet to the lines in the middle of the road

wite line left down, no line right down.
  • Options
    I wont walk over 1 drain, or three together. I'll only walk over two together!!!
  • Options
    Yep, won't walk over 3 or more drains in a row. it confuses my friends to find i'm disappearing every so often.

count rooftiles, squared off things, always has to be 9 and 10. and in a square.
  • Options
    When go into a public toilet/cubicle for a clear out, I always put a couple of sheets of paper down to dampen the *splash* :blush:

I do that. According to (Kerrang dj) Tim Shaw only women do this, he calls them "floaters". I do it for both though, i hate people hearing me. When my S.O's brother pee's i can hear it from all the way in the kitchen (when the toilet is upstairs). Men have no shame! Why wouldn't they care about people hearing them pee?

I'm also very fussy when food is concerned. If there's butter on a sandwhich i'll either refuse to eat it or spend ages scraping it off.
  • Options
    ashlee wrote: »
    Yep I do that, but doesn't everyone?

glad i'm not the only one who does the numbers thing too...

anyone else scared of the number 4? don't know why just don't like it...:nervous:
  • Options
    keeping to the toilet topic i try not to sit down on the seat at all in public loos or crappy places like the MacDonalds by us, and have to kinda hover. i also hate people hearing me so i usually get one of my friends to use the hand dryer or something!

i always feel worried or undersuspicion when i go into a shop with a security guard, even though i have never shoplifted in my life and never plan to. especially when I'm carrying something to the till that's small, like in boots the other day when buying eyeliner. I just kinda watch the security guard and look away everytime he looks at me, thus making myself look suspicius for no reason!
  • Options
    i have an irrational fear of silence and stillness, when theyre together.

people tell me im animalistic, cause i scratch myself like a dog, and yawn like a kitten.