Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

You know you're an 90's kid if....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wow, the gladiators! did anyone else want to see if they could run up the 'travellator' thing?
  • Options
    Crikey ! reading all them makes me feel really old ! i say bring back the 90's ! :D
  • Options
    Sad as it is to mention this but I don't think Big Break was ever followed by Davidson's Generation Game since he hosted both...
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Sad as it is to mention this but I don't think Big Break was ever followed by Davidson's Generation Game since he hosted both...

I think you're right...wasn't it still Bruce Forsyth at that point?
  • Options
    some of those things i know of but i actually thjing that i might be a bit too old to remember!

button moon and brit pop...oh and the greatness that was (and still is ish) fatboy slim
  • Options
    Yep remember all that!
  • Options
    ashlee wrote: »
    jordy wrote: »
    Anybody remember jelly shoes? With the bits of glitter in them? I always wanted a pair but never got any!

Do I remember Jelly shoes? Fucked loved them! Had a pair in every colour, although I do remember them rubbing and hurting my feet :crying: but didn't stop me wearing them. Used to get them from woolies, they might still do em, you never know!

Surely we aren't the only two who were involved with the jelly shoes craze, or mabye we are the only two who are openly admitting it!

Jelly shoes were far too great!! I used to get purple ones as presents every summer. God knows why purple. I'm going to go looking for them this year now :D I'm sure my sister had some a couple of years back though.
  • Options
    I find it difficult to realise the 90s were so long ago...

yeah.. me too, kids nowadays are wasting their childhood :P We've ben sooooo much better!
  • Options
    im a 90's baby :)
    i have no idea what a BN biscuit is or a stick on earing lol
    think im more a 00's kid :)