Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Last time you made an arse of yourself?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And I thought my

'Those two balls line up nicely'

to myself whilst attempting to play pool was bad, it was then pointed out that actually, any 2 balls on a pool table line up.
  • Options
    my card got declined for the first time ever last week. :(

but that's not making an arse out of myself really, i was just embarrassed!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    briggi wrote:
    On Boxing night we stayed over at my boyfriend's brother's house after a family do and slept on their sofa bed-thingy in the living room. In the morning he went out for breakfasty stuff and while he was gone his brother's 14 year old son woke up and came downstairs where I was reading. We sat shooting the breeze for about 10 minutes - as you do - before he went into the kitchen to make us a brew. It was only at that point I realised my pyjama top had been open and he must have had full view of my left boob for the entire conversation!
    :thumb: That's the kind of thing I like to hear! :p
  • Options
    Wednesday night. I can't remember a lot of it, but notable things include announcing to the entire pub that the guy behind the bar was a virgin (hes going to kill me :o ), announcing I would remove his virginity, falling over in the road (good job I wasn't wearing a skirt that night!), attempting to play pool...the list of things I did to make a twat of myself just goes on and on.

Other recent arse-making incidents include the classic line "Beef comes from cows, doesn't it?" when chatting to a bloke I quite liked. I was sober then too.
  • Options
    Other recent arse-making incidents include the classic line "Beef comes from cows, doesn't it?" when chatting to a bloke I quite liked. I was sober then too.

And the Jade Goodey Chickpea Award for food related humour goes to ................................... :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Doesn't it? :confused: