Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Photo thread number 9!! HUZZAH!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And last week there was "nothing impressive"? :p
    :thumb:

It's not that big, honest... or at least my perception of it isn't as big as it looks in that picture. If ya see what I mean :p I am prepared for it to get a lot bigger after meeting a lady last week who is 32 weeks and looks... bizarre, for want of a better word!

Bunnie I will do that! I might also read some Mr Men books to them, bedtime story and all that! ;)
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    What the fuck have I missed. :shocking:

:lol: My big announcement, obviously...
    Well congrats. As late as it is. :thumb:
    Yeah know what you mean Brig, at the moment you're still at the neat large bump stage.

Then you just end up looking like a whale (I mean that in a good way) but that's how much bigger the 'bizarre' looking people go you described, isn't it? lol

It's still mint though.

Schnap - Awesome pics!! lol :heart:
    Schnap - Awesome pics!! lol :heart:

haha thanks, Vicky Pollard eat your heart out :D
    Yeah know what you mean Brig, at the moment you're still at the neat large bump stage.

Then you just end up looking like a whale (I mean that in a good way) but that's how much bigger the 'bizarre' looking people go you described, isn't it? lol

It's still mint though.

Cheers chuck :thumb:

I am anticipating a big, fat explosion into full-on whale mode at some point soon. This will be to the delight of all the people I meet who get that evil gleam in their eye and like to make comments like "you'll never get your figure back", "ooh, next time I see you you'll look like the back end of a bus". Just what I want to hear!

Oh, and cheers to you too scrotey. Better late than never ;)
    briggi wrote: »
    Cheers chuck :thumb:

I am anticipating a big, fat explosion into full-on whale mode at some point soon. This will be to the delight of all the people I meet who get that evil gleam in their eye and like to make comments like "you'll never get your figure back", "ooh, next time I see you you'll look like the back end of a bus". Just what I want to hear!

Oh, and cheers to you too scrotey. Better late than never ;)

haha, yep!! you will waddle around everywhere then, gotta love that waddle!

You'll get your figure back don't worry!!!!!!

You're young, my missus was young when we had ours and she was like elastic almost.. here is her 6 days after giving birth..she looked like this straight after too -

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v417/CheeseOnToast/21st%20Birthday/?action=view&current=groupphoto2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/CheeseOnToast/21st%20Birthday/groupphoto1.jpg

And just for anyone who can't remember my fabulous 21st all those years ago, check out the eyes... lol..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/CheeseOnToast/21st%20Birthday/21stBirthday009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/CheeseOnToast/21st%20Birthday/21stBirthday015.jpg
    Sexy specs, love! :flirt:

Excuse the slobbing gear, but it is Sunday and I'm rather fat. Belly's gonna get ya... :o:D

Thats fuckin huge! I thought at 17 weeks there wasn't even a bump (shows how much i know).

Aww cute though.

Excuse the slobbing gear, but it is Sunday and I'm rather fat. Belly's gonna get ya... :o:D

Thats a big belly for 17 weeks. Saying that though, you do have two of them in there!

Well cute!

I wonder how bigs its gonna get :chin:
    haha, yep!! you will waddle around everywhere then, gotta love that waddle!

You'll get your figure back don't worry!!!!!!

You're young, my missus was young when we had ours and she was like elastic almost.. here is her 6 days after giving birth..she looked like this straight after too -

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v417/CheeseOnToast/21st%20Birthday/?action=view&current=groupphoto2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/CheeseOnToast/21st%20Birthday/groupphoto1.jpg

Wow, she looks fantastic. Fingers and toes crossed I even resemble that :p

Lacy it's big for 17 weeks by normal pregnancy standards, I guess. But I've been told (and therefore want to believe) that it's normal by twin standards. After all, I'll be halfway through in a couple of weeks, and that's if they even stick it out to full-term. No stretchmarks yet though, I am very pleased, though will probably look like a road map by the end of it all :(
    I wonder how bigs its gonna get :chin:

As long as I can actually manoeuvre myself into sitting at the computer to keep you posted, I will :thumb:
    Ohh - I have shiney hair in this picture - though my friend does look a little scary....
    though will probably look like a road map by the end of it all :(

you deliver, briggi :lol: (in more than one sense!!). Good that my preyers that you'll post tummy pics have been answered.

hoorah... hope you'll call one StrubbleS...

awww beautiful! There are two little gorgeous baby briggi's in there. So excited for you! Looking lovely! :heart::heart:
    nice tummy pic briggi :thumb:

you have to post more when it gets really big. i'm intrigued to see what twins look like inside someone!

anyway, first, here's a picture of me and my bestie karen at the weekend in manchester.

you can also have a picture of me in t'bog of a pretty dingy club. the black & white function nicely gets rid of the extreme red-eye in my chemically dilated pupils. :angel:
    heres a couple of pics of me and the snowman I made when It snowed last thursday.

on the second pic, thats me on the right.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    heres a couple of pics of me and the snowman I made when It snowed last thursday.

And in the first one, which one are you? :p
    Addict wrote: »
    anyway, first, here's a picture of me and my bestie karen at the weekend in manchester.

you can also have a picture of me in t'bog of a pretty dingy club. the black & white function nicely gets rid of the extreme red-eye in my chemically dilated pupils. :angel:

Fit, tbh.
    Fit, tbh.
    :yes:

Ooh cool snowman :)
    Lacy wrote: »
    Ooh cool snowman :)

cheers, took effort to make it because I had to roll the bottom part around the garden. which is why its kinda dirty.
    Violette wrote: »
    BRIDGEY! eeee :heart: twinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns. i love the belly!

:D Cheers my lovely!

Addict I will certainly oblige, things might get a bit scary further down the line but I'll give yas all fair warning. Lookin' good, might I add :flirt:
    Addict wrote: »
    Anyway, first, here's a picture of me and my bestie karen at the weekend in manchester.

Haaaaaaaa. I bet your eyes were rolling back in your head soon after the loo pic, eh? :razz:
    havent posted pic in a bit..
    01.jpg 16.5K
    :flirt: very cute -.o
    This happens if you sleep with slightly wet hair.
    Me. Please overlook the ridiculous pose...

Did you get that trophy your holding in the pic for post of the week ;)?
    do i look sexy? :p
    do i look sexy? :p

I :heart: the colour of your dress. I've got a top that colour :hyper:
    i nearly bought an fcuk jumper that colour today :thumb: