Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls and moods?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is it about girls and their mood swings that makes them start an argument, then when they cant take it and are losing it, get all moody and make out like they are totally right and you (the guy) are totally wrong??

I am not even talking about girlfriends, just girls who are friends as well as girlfriends too of course.

Like, im on the phone and we are joking about and she is going, "blah blah blah" to me when im trying to talk and we are both laughing. So when she goes to talk i do it to her, she loses her rag big time, goes all silent so i ask if she is upset and she is like, yeah you're acting like a prat. So i said all i did was what she did and she is like, "i dont know what your talking about. your just a prick, so piss off," and then hangs up on me!

I mean seriously, if you cant take abit of a joke (especially when you start it) then dont do it. What is it? I do not understand girls!

Comments

• Options
    the answer is in the question :yes:
  • Options
    I do this all the time - but it's only ever with one person..:blush:
  • Options
    Women are completly unstable and insane. :yes: Thats all their is too it. Learn to accept it and love it and it will all be good ;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Women are completly unstable and insane. :yes: Thats all their is too it. Learn to accept it and love it and it will all be good ;)

Thanks!:p
  • Options
    its just so crazy! aaarrrgggghhhhhhh!
  • Options
    Yeah, we can be bitches like that......just put up with it and everything will be fine and dandy :p
  • Options
    Yeah, we can be bitches like that......just put up with it and everything will be fine and dandy :p

And don't make it worse by throwing random accusations and being ignorant.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:

And ESPECIALLY.... dont do something wrong and then not realise what it is when we're sulking. It WONT go down well.
    If you truly don't know what it is then pretend, and don't even hesitate to say sorry.

That's all you need to understand :)
  • Options
    Dude, girls have to deal with periods, period pain, weight issues, body issues, sex issues, boyfriend issues, work/uni/college issues, money issues, family issues and on top of all that, we have PRE-MENSTRUAL TENSION every sodding month.

Give the girl a break.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:

:yes: And don't get mad or annoyed either. That makes it even worse. I started crying in taco bell yesterday because I got asked "whats the matter?" in a voice I thought sounded annoyed :p
  • Options
    ya'no, a bar of chocolate goes the long way..............but dont get those sucky small ones :yum:
  • Options
    Dude, girls have to deal with periods, period pain, weight issues, body issues, sex issues, boyfriend issues, work/uni/college issues, money issues, family issues and on top of all that, we have PRE-MENSTRUAL TENSION every sodding month.

Give the girl a break.

:lol:

Yeah, but we have to deal with most of those anyway, and then all YOUR issues too! ;)
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote:

Yeah, but we have to deal with most of those anyway, and then all YOUR issues too! ;)

You have to deal with about half of them and w have to deal with ALL of them...

And don't tease us either.
  • Options
    If you new how much period pains hurt you wouldnt say that.............(then you would no why we are bitchy most of the time)
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    You have to deal with about half of them and w have to deal with ALL of them...

And don't tease us either.

But teasing you is half the fun ;):lol:

weight issues, body issues, sex issues, work/uni/college issues, money issues, family issues, girlfriend issues (which usually encompasses all of the above anyway haha)

My take on it is that blokes have to deal with the above.

... and the conclusion is that the only thing different is the period thing. I realise they're painful etc, but we don't half cop it from you girls so we know ALL about it most of the time.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote:
    But teasing you is half the fun ;):lol:

We don't do it to you, so why do you do it to us?
    ... and the conclusion is that the only thing different is the period thing. I realise they're painful etc, but we don't half cop it from you girls so we know ALL about it most of the time.

Hardly.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    We don't do it to you, so why do you do it to us?

Hardly.

:D

Men tease because quite often the people they tease are easy targets. Depends who you're teasing ;)

Seriously though - think about it. If you used that excuse if you fucked up a serious business meeting, that would go down like a sack of shit.
  • Options
    The question is, why are you taking her so seriously when she acts like that.

So if the OP was you, you'd just stand there and laugh at her?:confused:
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    Like, im on the phone and we are joking about and she is going, "blah blah blah" to me when im trying to talk and we are both laughing. So when she goes to talk i do it to her, she loses her rag big time, goes all silent so i ask if she is upset and she is like, yeah you're acting like a prat. So i said all i did was what she did and she is like, "i dont know what your talking about. your just a prick, so piss off," and then hangs up on me!

I mean seriously, if you cant take abit of a joke (especially when you start it) then dont do it. What is it? I do not understand girls!

I don't get why this has anything to do with her being a girl, how old is she? Her behaviour sounds really immature.

I don't see any difference in moodiness between my male and female friends tbh :confused:
  • Options
    If you new how much period pains hurt you wouldnt say that.............(then you would no why we are bitchy most of the time)
    Try having your insides trying to kill you every month and you'd soon realise why I'm a moody bitch when I'm due.
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    your just a prick, so piss off," and then hangs up on me!
    i think you should demand an apology for that. even if you're not arsed you should make her say sorry. :razz:
  • Options
    Try having your insides trying to kill you every month

Try to kill you and then FALL OUT over a period (ha!) of days. :thumb:

Anyway, don't think moods are exclusive to girls. I know a few boys who are a million times moodier than me.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    Try to kill you and then FALL OUT over a period (ha!) of days. :thumb:

Lurvely.

Anyhow, I can only really advise you give her space and let her come to you. There's absolutely no point chasing after her and making a fuss, I guarantee that.
  • Options
    Ring her back immediately and call her a cunt.
  • Options
    Girls get pissed off with you so they can enjoy the making up again. It's that simple.
  • Options
    If she acted like a brat and moody yes, maybe when she has calmed down if she has a problem she could talk to me like an adult.

Ugh, I prsonally hate doing that. I can't seem to talk a friend of mine about my problem because I know he's just going to either ignore me or just make it worse...
    Girls get pissed off with you so they can enjoy the making up again. It's that simple.

*is not like that*
    Anyway, don't think moods are exclusive to girls. I know a few boys who are a million times moodier than me.

ditto
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote:

exactly.

men have the same as us but they don't get periods and they have their little man to worry about aswell!
  • Options
    It's sweet fuck all to do with being a "girl" and everything to do with being a mardy git.

Tell her to wise up and speak to you when she can actually take what she dishes out; I really hate it when people can't roll with the punches (especially, as you said, when they bloody well started it!).
  • Options
    theres nowt worse than a girl blaming her period for being a complete and utter bitch, its no excuse what so ever..

i think its a excuse thats hard to have a come back to, and therefore they use it.

evil evil people.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    theres nowt worse than a girl blaming her period for being a complete and utter bitch, its no excuse what so ever..
    it can cause mood swings though..