You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Any Show/Film

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
It is what it says, i noticed in the Lost thread every one wanted to talk about Heroes, so i thought why not have a thread for anyone to talk about any show or film they like and just let the chat flow and not be restricted.

So i shall start...

I was in hmv and was going to buy Nightmare on Elm Street 2 disc version thats out now and instead saw how incredibly cheap 4400's were so...i bought season 1 and 2. Now i just have to watch them and hope they are as good as they seemed in the one episode i have seen.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how much where they?
    Both £14.99, one reduced from £24.99 the other £34.99, i think.
    Ooo let me know what it is like, I watched the first episode then missed a couple and didn't see the point of trying to catch up with it.
    Get yourself down to virgin - Nightmare on elm street 7 disc set - £12.99 :thumb:
    Dunno if its relevant but...

Flicking through the channels today I came across a programme called 'Relic Hunter' which I've never seen before, and who should be in it but Dr. Harry from Casualty and he was playing a baddie!!
    I do so dislike Relic Hunter...it is such a terrible show. But they do seem to get alot of good guest actors in.
    So, watched 4400, I say it is a great tv series, very original ideas and concepts. HOWEVER...if you buy it on dvd DO NOT buy the region 2 version for Europe because you lose all the extras of the dvd. But at least the story is good, though i was sad to see the head of Homeland Security department, NTAC have his whole character altered between season 1 and 2.