Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Any Show/Film

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
It is what it says, i noticed in the Lost thread every one wanted to talk about Heroes, so i thought why not have a thread for anyone to talk about any show or film they like and just let the chat flow and not be restricted.

So i shall start...

I was in hmv and was going to buy Nightmare on Elm Street 2 disc version thats out now and instead saw how incredibly cheap 4400's were so...i bought season 1 and 2. Now i just have to watch them and hope they are as good as they seemed in the one episode i have seen.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how much where they?
    Both £14.99, one reduced from £24.99 the other £34.99, i think.
    Ooo let me know what it is like, I watched the first episode then missed a couple and didn't see the point of trying to catch up with it.
    Get yourself down to virgin - Nightmare on elm street 7 disc set - £12.99 :thumb:
    Dunno if its relevant but...

Flicking through the channels today I came across a programme called 'Relic Hunter' which I've never seen before, and who should be in it but Dr. Harry from Casualty and he was playing a baddie!!
    I do so dislike Relic Hunter...it is such a terrible show. But they do seem to get alot of good guest actors in.
    So, watched 4400, I say it is a great tv series, very original ideas and concepts. HOWEVER...if you buy it on dvd DO NOT buy the region 2 version for Europe because you lose all the extras of the dvd. But at least the story is good, though i was sad to see the head of Homeland Security department, NTAC have his whole character altered between season 1 and 2.