Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cock rings

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol it's tough, you are all stereo typed :D
    it's natural for sexes to bitch about each other :D
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    lol it's tough, you are all stereo typed :D
    it's natural for sexes to bitch about each other :D

the different sexes would come along great and understand each other perfectly, wouldn't it be for the few fools that ruin it for the others ;)
  • Options
    I dunno, I'm not an angel myself and have been mean to guys. I'd be lost without that liberty!! hehe ;)
  • Options
    what did he do vicky? [nosy/]
  • Options
    kissing on the sette, just smooching and his hands started wandering so I explained not tonight. So he said well I'll get off soon then (he had a 30 min drive) I said oh you can sty over if you like, jut as long as you know. He said no it's ok I'll go home. So I said "oh right, like that is it? bet you have a gf waiting for you?!" He said "actually no, I wouldnt be able to keep my hands off you" he seemed to be a bit pissed off about it. Then he went after a bit, saying I'd like to see you again on such n such a day.
    I thought it was all a bit strange.
    Then I never heard from him so I text and said "so I take it you was lying when you said you'd like to see me again?"
    He replied with some drivel "I really meant it but after that comment I.m haveing 2nd thoughts" As if to say I'm jealous and paranoid!! Ireplied and said "well if that's how strongly you feel, no worries. take care"

Alarm bells or what??!
  • Options
    alarm bells for sure!!
  • Options
    welll.. don't you think what you said was a bit weird? accusing him of going back to a girlfriend coz he didnt want to stay over!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    welll.. don't you think what you said was a bit weird? accusing him of going back to a girlfriend coz he didnt want to stay over!
    he was quite prepared to stay if I shagged him! That's what pissed me off, that's why I saidit. And in my experience, if a guy will only stay at urs if u have sex with him, then he's no good.
    Would you not be pissed off if a guy was only going to stay if he got sex?
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    he was quite prepared to stay if I shagged him!
    oh i seeeeee. no i wouldn't be happy with that either.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    oh i seeeeee. no i wouldn't be happy with that either.
    n he had the cheek to turn round n tell me he was having 2nd thoughts :rolleyes:
    I'm just glad it happened now and not when/if I'd started to like him!!:)
  • Options
    Eww. God, get a life. That's frickin sick, bitch.

Prick. At least the jerk part in your name is right.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    he was quite prepared to stay if I shagged him! That's what pissed me off, that's why I saidit. And in my experience, if a guy will only stay at urs if u have sex with him, then he's no good.
    Would you not be pissed off if a guy was only going to stay if he got sex?

You knocked his ego - you didn't want sex with him so he was going to take himself a way from you. Its all a silly game. It seems its game over tho now:p

Least he was honest about wanting to touch you and not being able to stop trying it on. He was going to remove himself from the temptation! It seems guys can't win whatever we do ;)

I guess what he should have done is stayed, asked lots of questions and listen to you talk - he might have got a hand job out of that?
  • Options
    Harmless wrote:
    You knocked his ego - you didn't want sex with him so he was going to take himself a way from you. Its all a silly game. It seems its game over tho now:p

Least he was honest about wanting to touch you and not being able to stop trying it on. He was going to remove himself from the temptation! It seems guys can't win whatever we do ;)

I guess what he should have done is stayed, asked lots of questions and listen to you talk - he might have got a hand job out of that?
    lol well my friends have said I've knocked his ego - mardy men, who needs them?
    lol I would have got bored him asking loads of questions, was tired! So he would have got a hand job, my hand in his face :)
    only joking - but hey ho if he's that moody then I can't be bothered anyway. It was slightly tonguein cheek when I siad the gf thing as well!
  • Options
    Harmless wrote:

I was asking myself the same thing... I rather drive home and have my own bed, but if I am going to have sex, I of course stay (wouldn't work otherwise, huh? [except phone sex maybe]).

So if the chance not arises I drive home of course o0 Maybe not immediatelly after I've been rebuffed, but still.... :confused:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I was asking myself the same thing... I rather drive home and have my own bed, but if I am going to have sex, I of course stay (wouldn't work otherwise, huh? [except phone sex maybe]).

So if the chance not arises I drive home of course o0 Maybe not immediatelly after I've been rebuffed, but still.... :confused:
    I did see his point in a way but I saw mine too, mine was an instant reaction to what he said and the way he made me feel a bit like "oh is sex what you are only after then?"
    but I thought we've probably had misunderstandings here - that's why I was happy to see him again. But then he comes out and says he's having 2nd thoughts because of what I said. I thought that was way too sensitive and thinking on his part only. He has since apologised. Never the less, he seems too mardy and sensitive for me and we got off on a bad foot too soon. I just can't be bothered with it.
  • Options
    i have a date tonight with a guy who i think is going to be a bit mardy :/ i went on a date with another guy last week and he is too fucking fit! he wants to see me again but hes gona be hard to pin down i can tell. hes playing it much cooler!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i have a date tonight with a guy who i think is going to be a bit mardy :/ i went on a date with another guy last week and he is too fucking fit! he wants to see me again but hes gona be hard to pin down i can tell. hes playing it much cooler!
    mardy men are no good - i can cope with it when they are ill but thats it!!

and men that play it cool - I'm a sucker for regardless of fitness grrr it's my weekness.

Have fun and lets us know how it goes!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    lol well my friends have said I've knocked his ego - mardy men, who needs them?
    lol I would have got bored him asking loads of questions, was tired! So he would have got a hand job, my hand in his face :)

Hold on a sec....one thing is :confused:ing me - If you were tired and you weren't interested in him talking to you or him trying it on with you. Why did make the offer for him to stay the night?

Just what did you intend to happen if he did stay? :chin:

You birds just get more stranger as I get older. :p

Should I shut up now? :razz:
  • Options
    she was just offering him somewhere to kip
  • Options
    exactly, it's quite nice having someone stay over, don't get me wrong, I love sex but only when I'm ready and I didn't feel ready. I have had one night stands or slept with a partner the first night on the first meeting and I've also declined.
    He also had a longish drive home, quite late at night.
  • Options

Yeah guess so;)
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    exactly, it's quite nice having someone stay over, don't get me wrong, I love sex but only when I'm ready and I didn't feel ready. I have had one night stands or slept with a partner the first night on the first meeting and I've also declined.
    He also had a longish drive home, quite late at night.

Look I was merely being nosy don't mind me. Just couldn't work out what made him weird in your eyes? As a bloke, I'd be thinking the girl was trying to head fuck me. Saying no to me trying it on, then offering me place to stay. Then going moody cos I wasn't staying and going home.
  • Options
    Harmless wrote:
    Look I was merely being nosy don't mind me.
    lol where did that come from? I didn't take offence

Just couldn't work out what made him weird in your eyes?
    he made me feel like he just wanted sex

As a bloke, I'd be thinking the girl was trying to head fuck me. Saying no to me trying it on, then offering me place to stay. Then going moody cos I wasn't staying and going home.
    He probably thought the same, that's why after I thought maybe we had crossed wires etc and was prepared to see him. lol and it's not like a threw a hissy fit, it was one comment! I didn't sit there and sulk after!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Have fun and lets us know how it goes!
    it went well :) i prefer the first guy because hes so so fit! but i do quite fancy the guy last night and he has really good taste in clothes and a swish car. lol how shallow. i have my reservations though because he seems quite relationshippy and i dont want things to go too fast like it did with my last boyfriend. but we'll see, its early days!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    it went well :) i prefer the first guy because hes so so fit! but i do quite fancy the guy last night and he has really good taste in clothes and a swish car. lol how shallow. i have my reservations though because he seems quite relationshippy and i dont want things to go too fast like it did with my last boyfriend. but we'll see, its early days!
    well glad u had a good time!
    where did you go?
    mr piercing had the nicest, sportiest bmw convertible!! grrr
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    well glad u had a good time!
    where did you go?
    mr piercing had the nicest, sportiest bmw convertible!! grrr
    oh just to a pub. it was chucking it down so there was no point going to town and parking up somewhere then getting wet.

convertable nice. i dont know what car this guy had coz im crap like that but it was black, 2-door and sporty and had leather interior.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    that's why after I thought maybe we had crossed wires etc and was prepared to see him.

Ha those fuckin wires should be cut - wonder how many relationships we all miss out on due to a stupid comment or action, all because the other person read too much into what you said, or misread what you meant and got their wires crossed.

Still you don't seem to have any regrets so onwards and upwards eh! :p
  • Options
    my only regret is him getting the one to say he's having 2nd thoughts ggrrrr
    :p
  • Options
    2nd guy is texting me waaaay too often :|
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    2nd guy is texting me waaaay to often :|
    gggrrrr he's blown it then....just don't you do the same with the 1st bloke!!!