Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shes bi!

I like a girl but shes Bi what do I do
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Whatever you were doing before you knew she was bi? I don't see why you'd change anything.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    get her to have a threesome with you and another bird.

on a serious note what do you mean what shall you do?
  • Options
    Sell her on ebay, or trade her in for a hetero.
  • Options
    Bi means she likes boy too, so you got as much chance as with a heterosexual girl... And her being bi, doesn't mean she want a boyfriend and a girlfriend, or even having threesome, it's just mean she is looking for love in either a man or a woman... Also of course she could still want threesome and stuff...
  • Options
    Sell her on ebay, or trade her in for a hetero.

:lol::lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    Bi means she likes boy too, so you got as much chance as with a heterosexual girl... And her being bi, doesn't mean she want a boyfriend and a girlfriend, or even having threesome, it's just mean she is looking for love in either a man or a woman... Also of course she could still want threesome and stuff...

:yes: Surely it wouldn't be that muh different to asking out a straight peron?
  • Options
    I mean what if she has a girlfriend? or wants a girlfriend? hell I cant compete with a chick!
  • Options
    Just ask her...
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I mean what if she has a girlfriend? or wants a girlfriend? hell I cant compete with a chick!
    While if she had a boyfriend it would be no problem?
  • Options
    What NMM said. why are you so worried about thi anyway? So what if she has a girlfriend. She may not want to go out with you even if she was single...
  • Options
    thats a good point..... i never thought of that.....
    thing is though shes emo so its possible shes faking
    i guess i just wanna get to know her
  • Options

It'd be no different if she was already going out with a guy or fancied another guy! You've got just as much of a chance!
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    It'd be no different if she was already going out with a guy or fancied another guy! You've got just as much of a chance!

This is very true.
  • Options

So let me guess, you like her so much, that you don't even believe what she says about her sexuality.

Even if she 'thinks' she's bi-sexual, that's still a part of her sexuality.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    thats a good point..... i never thought of that.....
    i guess i just wanna get to know her

It sounds like you would benefit from reading our article on Bisexual myths

Hope it helps.
  • Options
    ok what I said about her faking being bi because shes emo may have been a bit controversial but its only because nearly every emo girl (and most boys) I encounter is bi and im just wondering if its just a trend or a requiremnt to be an emo.

I get the idea that her being bi makes no difference at all so I just gotta act normal.

Can you guys help me with somthing though?

I found out she was bi though a mate and hes saying stuff like "I wouldnt bother with her" and "I'd Leave it if I was you"

well silly old me! I thought if you really care about someone you dont care about something trivial about that

so should I just say "well fudge it, Im not you" and keep going or just give up cause I dont wanna quit
  • Options
    well fudge it...
    :lol: sorry, this just made me laugh!
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    ok i'll help. the fact that (she says) she's bi doesnt make any difference what-so-ever. although from what her friends have said ("I wouldnt bother with her" and "I'd Leave it if I was you") suggest one of two things:
    They either 1. dont like you and dont want you to get with their mate, or 2. Do like you but know their mate just fucks people about and they dont want you to get hurt.
  • Options
    If shes bi, shes bi. She likes men too. If she were a lesbian, then yeah, fudge it, cuz you ain't getting it. It doesn't matter if shes had a girlfriend in the past, if she still likes men then you've still got a chance.

But theres no harm in trying. If you don't you'll never know. Go for it!
  • Options
    hey again people

the mate who trying to get me stop is a bit strange cause one minute he's helping me then the next day hes telling me to quit but your right in saying some of mates are trying to get in my way to stop me getting to know her (in fact one pain in the ass is still tying) so yeah fuck it im not gonna quit until SHE tells me. thats pathetic though just cause her mates arn't getting any there getting involved.

a few of questions though
    1. if she likes girls more, does that make her a les?
    2. If, No do I step up my game and how do I do it?
    3. If a mate of hers tries to get involved should I just say fuck you?

thanks guys youre the best!
  • Options
    for question 1 - have you read the article Helen posted?
  • Options
    yes
    this would be like the 20th time ive read it...
  • Options
    If a mate of hers does get involved, just ignore them...
  • Options
    thats just what I wanted to hear....
  • Options
    Ok, Questions..

No, she still likes guys - hence she's still Bi!
    2. If, No do I step up my game and how do I do it?

Like you said - get to know her. If things go well - flirt, ask her out.. whatever..
    3. If a mate of hers tries to get involved should I just say fuck you?

No, don't say fuck you! Getting agressive with her friends is hardly gonna make her like you is it?

Ignore it or ask him/her nicely to back off or ask them nicely why they are getting involved. Although her friends may be getting involved (If it's not for the simple reason that they don't like you..) because they don't think it's a sensible idea for you or because the girl doesn't want to get involved with you.

But before you start worrying about that - get over the fact she's bi and get to know her!
  • Options

I'm more into, and have been with more women than men, but I still class myself as bi for the simple reason I occasionally fancy men.
    Sexuality's a weird thing; I suggest you stop trying to pigeonhole this girl and focus on her, instead of labels.

Whether she's bi or straight doesn't make an ounce of difference - if you like her, get to know her and ask her out. Forget about her personality. Oh, and stop listening to what other people think:)
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    :lol: sorry, this just made me laugh!
    me too :D i'm gona start saying that.

go fudge yourself!
  • Options
    Take her for who she is as a person. You like her its plain and simple! Shouldnt matter at all if shes bi, shes not a lesbian so you do have a chance! Dont get hung up on it, shes just a normal person. Just hang out with her a bit and see what happens! Ignore your friends as well, its not up to them what you do! (Coming from a bi girl).
  • Options
    ok I get the message that I shouldnt give a shit whether shes bi but let me explain why im worried. I think shes seeing a girl and I would hate to intrude.
    Other thing is though a mate of hers did get involved and I fear shes already fucked things up so I dont know what to do.
    any Ideas?