Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I always get rejected by the girls I like...

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I need help to do so. I need tips
  • Options
    DarkDavid wrote:

She's NOT interested. And you can't force someone to like you...
  • Options
    DarkDavid wrote:
    Here's a tip, don't act this way in public, it's liable to attract the attention of the police.
  • Options
    There has to be a way to make her like me.

I'll probably just find out what her address is, go to her house and leave her flowers. and it will say

By Anonymous.

Its not much but its a start, it will keep guessing on her who the secret admirer is :D
  • Options
    You're terribly creepy you know that? How were you planning to get her address?
  • Options
    seriously leave the girl alone for awhile, if you think its really ment to be she will come to you. chicks arent into guys that are desperate. dont go finding her address or anything like that. perhaps send an email apologising for being a jerk and if shes not interesed in you she wont email you back. theres no point beliving theres the perfact person out there for you because theres not
    ! everyone is different and theres no way in hell theres the right person out there. its just you and the person at the same time wanting the same things in which im sure love delevops.
    just give it time and then after a few months you will realise it was an influation(spelling?).
  • Options
    DarkDavid wrote:
    There has to be a way to make her like me.

I'll probably just find out what her address is, go to her house and leave her flowers. and it will say

By Anonymous.

Its not much but its a start, it will keep guessing on her who the secret admirer is :D

Don't forget to do it at night and masturbate outside her house too :yeees:

Sick pervert.

I wish this wasn't just the internet so somebody could report your creepy ass. Its completly innapropiate.
  • Options
    Are you stupid or something? There's NO way in which you can force people to like you. If she doesn't lik you, LEAVE HER ALONE.

You sound seriously desparate (which will make her like you less than she does already) and creepy; girls don't like this.

I know someone who was like you - told me he liked me and wouldn't leave me alone. (He did go slightly further than you though)
  • Options
    I tricked one of her friends into giving me her address with my fake account :P

Its easy cuz this fake account is a cute girl :D. so yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so awesome, she lives by right Mira Loma High school. Hell I could walk there, I never realized she was so close.

I will show you people that I can get her, like I said earlier " If theres a will theres way"

I just gotta figure out what my next move is. I guess I can give her the flowers tonight or tomorrow night.
  • Options
    is this some kind of tactic in order to see how people react? is that why you keep saying creepy bullshit stuff? like ohh i just found her address my scaming one of her friends, im sure she would love that after all chicks stick by there chick mates and dont fall out over a guy often.
  • Options
    i reckon your either a troll, or a sad moron, or probably both.

get a grip
  • Options
    I am dead serious, I am not making this up. I was kinda cleaver about it too.

So yea, I know where she lives now and how Im I being creepy? Jesus..

God damn, I only came here for help. but you guys keep saying its not possible! Sure whatever. I just ask you guys for advice on how to nail this girl, I didn't come here to hear crap like "oh she doesn't like you, please continue on and never talk to her again"

ppfffttttt sure.
  • Options
    DarkDavid wrote:
    I am dead serious, I am not making this up. I was kinda cleaver about it too.

So yea, I know where she lives now and how Im I being creepy? Jesus..

God damn, I only came here for help. but you guys keep saying its not possible! Sure whatever. I just ask you guys for advice on how to nail this girl, I didn't come here to hear crap like "oh she doesn't like you, please continue on and never talk to her again"

ppfffttttt sure.

why cant you see that your being a stalker

can i have her address too, so that i can tell her to phone the police?
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    i reckon your either a troll, or a sad moron, or probably both.

get a grip

:yeah: I'm starting to agree. Just a 12 yr old troll who saw something on tv so they thought they'd make threads about it...
  • Options
    Jesus, I am not making this up and I don't care if you guys believe me or not, this won't change for me one bit because I have made up my mind to try and get this girl.
  • Options
    You really need to get a life...
  • Options
    well then stop posting about it! why ask if you know what your going to do. if anyone was going to give you tips they already have or are not going to do so. please stop posting because i think no one will longer reply.
  • Options
    I really think this dude deserves no more replies. Just leave it everyone!
  • Options
    MattLiverpool

You are right...

I should just forget about this girl, I don't think she will be worth the trouble.

Alrighty, I won't bug this anymore.