Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I always get rejected by the girls I like...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DarkDavid wrote:
    What the hell did I do wrong?

I didn't do anything wrong as far as im concerned and how im I being stalkerish?
    the fact u dont realise what u are doin is quite alarming.
    not many peeps like someone to throw themselves at them, people can smell over keen a mile off and its really off putting. of course let someone know u like them/interested in them but part of being attractive is someone not needing you. someone who would like u as part of their life but u arent there whole life. at the least in the early stages, anyway.
    as u meet more girls through time, u will come to realise what works and what doesnt. you'll mold into it naturally.
  • Options
    DarkDavid wrote:
    Ok, She is the one that started it, leaving me comments on my pictures. So I thought she was interested in me.
    I think your reading way too much into this. Commenting on peoples pictures seems to be how it works on myspace just to get an arselicky comment back on one of your own equally cringey pictures. And even if she did tell you she liked the look of you thats hardly her way of saying she wants to spend the rest of her life with you and have hundreds of babies. Just forget it.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    It seems like you are very hung up on a girl who you've conversed with for about two minutes.

Let it go.

:yes: Is it just me, or does the poster seem to think that any girl he meets, will be a potential girlfriend?
  • Options
    form a friendship

Sorry, but phrases like that sound so clinical! you should back off now, your being weird. Post a link to your myspace so we can see what she put and what her profile looks like, I have a feeling its not what you think it is.
  • Options
    I deleted my comment on her front page, because I was afraid I was going to get a negative responds...

People, I was completely normal to her. I will tell you guys the whole story, than maybe you will understand FULLY what happened alright?

This was my first message to her. After she commented my pics of course

Me: How old are you?

Her: Haven't you seen my profile? I'm 17 years old. It's in my "about me"..if you read it. You? I don't know you, do I? My friend said she's seen you before..

Me: You look familier to me and I never forget a pretty face..Which High school did you go to? and what is your friends name?

Her : Oh. Well, thanks. You look a bit familiar too. I go to Oakmont. Her name is Ashley alderson. She goes to Del Campo.

Me: You're Welcome :D
    Do you mind posting me a link at Ashley Alderson myspace?
    Its hard to remember every single girl in high school but, you do look familier and you say I am familier to you too eh?
    Haha real interesting. We should hang out sometime.
    Talk to you later

Her: you already added her, so you should know who she is. What high school did you go to? oakmont? what area do you live in?
    yeah, you look somewhat familar. maybe we knew eachother in a past life?

Me: Really? well she is 16, so I definaly didn't go to high school with her.
    I didn't realize I already had her on my list. My old myspace got deleted so I had to add everyone all over again.
    I bumped into your profile and thought you look familier, I know how I saw you from somewhere...
    No I went to Del campo high school....
    I live in Carmichael

Her: oh ok. you are 20?
    well, ttyl. gonna go have a smoke.

and thats the last message I got from her :(
  • Options
    People have much better things to do than sit on the internet all day talking to strangers, y'know...
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    People have much better things to do than sit on the internet all day talking to strangers, y'know...

Yes - reading this thread gives me the picture that Dark David has nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer, mourning over the futility of his stalking attempts.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    Yes - reading this thread gives me the picture that Dark David has nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer, mourning over the futility of his stalking attempts.

Exactly. And if someone comes across as a stralker/deparate, then they're less likely to ind anyone willing to go out with them.
  • Options
    how do u know she is the one for you? I mean how long were you talking, before you decided this?
  • Options
    Look mate, she can feel your desperation. It's no wonder she ran a mile.

That and she was probably just a bit of a dicktease, you do get them on MySpace.
  • Options
    My advice is leave her alone she's obviously not interested.
  • Options
    Ok....

So what did I do wrong exactly?
  • Options
    You were desperately clingy. Women can smell boys who want a girlfriend, and we don't like it much.
  • Options
    So you had this one conversation about bugger all really and from that you have decided that she is for you?

argh. This sort of shit is why the internet has a bad name.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Look mate, she can feel your desperation. It's no wonder she ran a mile.
    Exactly, it's a complete turn off...
  • Options
    I don't really think that guys sheesh. "She is the one for me"

I just said it and its obvious she aint the one for me. I just need feeling better is all because I can never take rejection that well
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    DarkDavid wrote:
    I don't really think that guys sheesh. "She is the one for me"

I just said it and its obvious she aint the one for me. I just need feeling better is all because I can never take rejection that well

Well, you now need to let it go and move on. Stop acting all "stalker-ish" with leaving messages otherwise she will just freak out.

Move on.
  • Options
    Haha, what an odd thread. Just move on, mate.

And I LOVELOVE MySpace, I've made lotsa mates because of it, and found people I used to go to college with. It's grand. :D
  • Options
    Well, before you have any friends at all, everyone besides your family is random.

Strangers become friends, and sometime friends become more than that.

What im saying is, she should at least give me a chance. Hell, Sometimes I get random girls or guys adding me and I talk to them everytime they send me a message.

Anyway, you guys know the whole story as I have posted it earlier. I left a comment on her front page saying

"Hey how have you been?"

But I never got a reply, this was over a week ago, but than when some other guy message her, she replies back to him.

I dunno why I am so hung up over some girl I don't know....probably because she rejected me even before I get to know her..
  • Options
    She didn't reply because you're a stalker. She doesn't owe you a thing.
  • Options
    How was I a stalker to her?
  • Options
    DarkDavid wrote:
    How was I a stalker to her?

For a start, you sound totally obsessed with her...
  • Options
    But she has no clue...:P

I haven't messaged'd her once after that comment I left her.

*sigh* I can wait forever and never get a reply
  • Options
    You have no clue, more like...

And you've probably scared her off as well. You're just as bad as some people I used to know at school.
  • Options
    Ok, I kinda see what you're saying, you're basically moaning because you think that this girl owes you a reply.

But she doesn't. She's plainly not interested, and that's her right. She doesn't have to acknowledge your existance in any way. She may not like you, she may like you, but, more likely, she nothings you. You are a random nobody.

I suggest you try your luck elsewhere. Maybe in a less creapy and clingy manner.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Ok, I kinda see what you're saying, you're basically moaning because you think that this girl owes you a reply.

But she doesn't. She's plainly not interested, and that's her right. She doesn't have to acknowledge your existance in any way. She may not like you, she may like you, but, more likely, she nothings you. You are a random nobody.

I suggest you try your luck elsewhere. Maybe in a less creapy and clingy manner.
    Exactly, if she's not totally freaked out about you then she's never even thought of you since.
    Tough. That's life. We all have to get used it it.
  • Options
    Just step back and think about how this could appear to someone who isn't you. It's very easy to freak people out when you talk like that.
  • Options
    I never freaked her out at all.

You guys know the whole story, so tell me, When did I freak her out? with message made her go away?

YOU TELL ME
  • Options
    Yea, my point exactly......
  • Options
    I don't know about you, but if I don't like someone then I don't talk to them... (unless I really have to)