Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What?? No racial tensions?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Why don't we just deport you instead? :p
    No! :thumb:
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    I feel is the majority of the population who are fed up of the current immigration system.

If you want proof visit the BBC website, have your say section... read the comments on immigration.
    Oh right, you're talking out of your arse. I thought so.
  • Options
    or me but I've had enough of people using the immigrant situation to stir up racial/religious hatred on both sides of the coin.
    Me too.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    do we stop asylum seekers who actually come here to escape opression? or is that ok? what guidelines do you suggest?
    Of course we shouldn't stop them. No one has suggested such thing.
  • Options
    so what are your suggestions on immigration? or do you have none?
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    Oh right, you're talking out of your arse. I thought so.
    Go on... have a look.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    Of course we shouldn't stop them. No one has suggested such thing.
    Well, what are you saying? One minute, it's "go bloody home", the next, it's "we shouldn't stop them". Contradiction in terms?
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    so what are your suggestions on immigration? or do you have none?
    I have already said what I'm talking about here. Immigration.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Well, what are you saying? One minute, it's "go bloody home", the next, it's "we shouldn't stop them". Contradiction in terms?
    You was referring to asylum seekers, I'm referring to immigrants. Non genuine asylum seekers I am also referring too.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    You was referring to asylum seekers, I'm referring to immigrants. Non genuine asylum seekers I am also referring too.
    Immigrants and "non-genuine asylum seekers", as you call them, are not the same, in the same way that asylum seekers and "non-genuine immigrants" aren't.
  • Options
    dude to be honest i think you are probably a racist but are ashamed to say it.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Immigrants and "non-genuine asylum seekers", as you call them, are not the same, in the same way that asylum seekers and "non-genuine immigrants" aren't.
    True.

Asylum seekers where this is their first country they have landed in, who are escaping death - allowed.

Non genuine - send them back immediately (after their cliam has taken place).

Immigrants - to those with jobs only.

Illegal immigrants - send them back.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    That's fine to say.

I'm not racist.

Take it as you like.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    I feel is the majority of the population who are fed up of the current immigration system.

If you want proof visit the BBC website, have your say section... read the comments on immigration.

what do you suggest then luke? HONESTLY! not some vague wording but a serious practical proposal

then send it off to Tory HQ :p

i've argued this with you before luke so i'm afraid i won't really respond in these posts
  • Options
    I thought those guys that were found guilty of murder were born in the Uk anyway? Not that it makes a difference but i dont think immigration had anything to do with it.
  • Options
    people seem to forget we dont have it as bad as some other european countries, on a whole i think the racial balance in this country is no better or worse than it has ever been, ive always lived in multiracial communities and never had any real problems

(of course apart from our riots a few years back which were mostly stirred up by the BNP /NF members from out of town)

personally i think the ANP are just as bad too.
  • Options
    theres no such thing as a non genuine asylum seeker

everyone who applies for asylum is an asylum seeker, if their case is not strong enough they are unsucessful
  • Options
    what do you suggest then luke? HONESTLY! not some vague wording but a serious practical proposal

then send it off to Tory HQ :p
    I'm not quite sure what the Tories stance is on the whole issue but it definately isn't New Labours.
  • Options
    I thought those guys that were found guilty of murder were born in the Uk anyway? Not that it makes a difference but i dont think immigration had anything to do with it.
    True. I was talking about racial tensions but the rest of them changed the subject.
  • Options

exactly

should we deport white people back to france and most of europe cause they immigrated here 1000 years ago :lol:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    theres no such thing as a non genuine asylum seeker

everyone who applies for asylum is an asylum seeker, if their case is not strong enough they are unsucessful
    A non genuine asylum seeker is one who claims to be an asylum seeker but claims it falsely.
  • Options
    exactly

should we deport white people back to france and most of europe cause they immigrated here 1000 years ago :lol:
    Don't be stupid.
  • Options
    Maybe whilst we're at it, we could bring back all those people we deported to Australia hundreds of years ago. Maybe we could round up all the Vikings and send them back to Scandinavia? :p
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:

I think he's just not quite as advanced as the rest of us.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4992966.stm

Yet another story.

When is the government going to listen?????????

Actually luke you started the thread with a mini rant, you mentioned nothing of racial tension, and as for threads, they evolve throughout their course
  • Options
    wish i was a viking :(

thats a quality outfit
  • Options
    Right I'm off now. Going clubbing it's student night hehe.... one question though guys... completely unrelated to this topic... but what would happen if I drank a few pints while taking antibiotics?
  • Options
    Everyone who is an asylum seeker is seeking asylum Luke, if they fail and don't leave they become an illegal immigrant, but you can't be a bogus asylum seeker - it's just a term for everyone who asks for asylum.

I think that's the point being made Luke.
  • Options
    luke88 wrote:
    Right I'm off now. Going clubbing it's student night hehe.... one question though guys... completely unrelated to this topic... but what would happen if I drank a few pints while taking antibiotics?
    Luke, don't be so utterly ridicilous. Go and enjoy your student night by all means, but please don't ask these questions in the P&D forums.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Everyone who is an asylum seeker is seeking asylum Luke, if they fail and don't leave they become an illegal immigrant, but you can't be a bogus asylum seeker - it's just a term for everyone who asks for asylum.

I think that's the point being made Luke.
    That is fair.