Home Politics & Debate
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Animal Testing

13567

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it is completely beyond me how you can give equal staus to animals and humans ...totaly beyond me.

    Well it is beyond me how you can think humankind is greater than anyting else...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    NMM - do you eat meat?

    Yer...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kentish wrote:
    If you're saying that we shouldn't treat 5 year olds with leukaemia or develop future cures, of course you feeling "sorry" is meaningless.
    Where did I say that? :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    to be honest if either of my daughters were ill and the means to save them is to torture to death millions of cute furry bunnies - its the bunny that's getting it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yer...
    (I posted that before reading your post because we posted at the same time but what I meant was) How can you say animal and human lives are equal but still eat meat? That's killing an animal for your own benefit, which contradicts your idea that lives are equal.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    (I posted that before reading your post because we posted at the same time but what I meant was) How can you say animal and human lives are equal but still eat meat? That's killing an animal for your own benefit, which contradicts your idea that lives are equal.

    You missed the one where i said to be equal we should eat humans too then...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aladdin wrote:
    Where did I say that? :confused:
    That's his point Aladdin, NMM and SCC aren't fans of pursuing new cures because we have apparently got enough already.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You missed the one where i said to be equal we should eat humans too then...
    your a sad sick bastard then.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    That's his point Aladdin, NMM and SCC aren't fans of pursuing new cures because we have apparently got enough already.

    How many cures do we have already and that can not be used because they are too expensive? instead of finding new ones use the funds to make the one we have available to everyone, otherwise they are useless and when dne find sme new one... and I have mainly argue about equality of life tbh... what you said is more scc argument...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You missed the one where i said to be equal we should eat humans too then...
    I probably did.
    Tbh I meant it as a general argument, I just picked on you because it seemed like an appropriate reply to one of your posts, that's all. Do you see what I mean though?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How many cures do we have already and that can not be used because they are too expensive? instead of finding new ones use the funds to make the one we have available to everyone, otherwise they are useless and when dne find sme new one... and I have mainly argue about equality of life tbh... what you said is more scc argument...
    have you ever heard of planning for the future ...looking ahead?
    if you ran your own business you'd be bust in no time.

    we shouldn't be looking for a vaccine for aids then?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your a sad sick bastard then.

    doh... what does my username read just before man...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yep, and the ones we do have, arent available to everyone as it is.
    The system is elitist, and since millions of people already die worldwide everyday from easily treatable things that we already have, yet we still try and find more and more cures for the rich, THATS unethical, especially when the poor have to pay for it, and the animals have to die for it. Its not like an animal dies and they get a cure. Animals are systematically tortured by their thousands, and a fair amount of the time no progress is even made.

    I see it as bad value.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How many cures do we have already and that can not be used because they are too expensive?
    Very very few. In fact, would you care to name one?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I probably did.
    Tbh I meant it as a general argument, I just picked on you because it seemed like an appropriate reply to one of your posts, that's all. Do you see what I mean though?

    Yep I see your point, not asking with anyone to agree... frankly most thread in there are an exchange of opinion... noone every change their mind at the end and arguing can be quite fun i think... :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Animals are systematically tortured by their thousands, and a fair amount of the time no progress is even made.
    That's total bollocks, and is just a dressed up way of saying that medical researchers get kicks out of abusing animals for no better reason than their own enjoyment. Typical bloody animal rights crap.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    doh... what does my username read just before man...
    Wow!

    idiot3zs.gif
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    have you ever heard of planning for the future ...looking ahead?
    if you ran your own business you'd be bust in no time.

    we shouldn't be looking for a vaccine for aids then?

    Well I am alread a director for a company I run with one of my mate and we are way ahead, we have technologies that are unique and that noone else got... some of them are even slow down because we are too advance and don't have the hardware nnecessary to keep going...

    aids imo was created by facist humans to get ride of other humans they do not want... the cure probably already exist... it is just not released...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wow!

    idiot3zs.gif

    cool... i love lego... apprantly you can't read tho... if i am you probably are too cos loving the humankind so much and say so often we doom ourself doesn't make much sense...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    idiot3zs.gif
    Well I am alread a director for a company I run with one of my mate and we are way ahead, we have technologies that are unique and that noone else got... some of them are even slow down because we are too advance and don't have the hardware nnecessary to keep going...

    aids imo was created by facist humans to get ride of other humans they do not want... the cure probably already exist... it is just not released...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    idiot3zs.gif

    wahoo, twice the same one... i expected more imagination coming from you...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kentish wrote:
    Very very few. In fact, would you care to name one?

    do ask me ask google

    and that's just with one set of keywords...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    do ask me ask google

    and that's just with one set of keywords...
    Funnily enough, they're all still available to those who need them, and until all you bleeding heart liberals come up with a better way of financing and achieving medical research I suggest you put up and shut up.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kentish wrote:
    Funnily enough, they're all still available to those who need them, and until all you bleeding heart liberals come up with a better way of financing and achieving medical research I suggest you put up and shut up.

    Hum.. ok so putting more money into it instead of on researchs that lead nowhere isn't a good solution for you... and i know they don't all lead nowhere... and sorry I haven't done enough research to find the one that can not be given at all, but be re-assure i will ad come back with a list of some that do exist and can not be provide to anyone but rich people...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You assume that all the research leads nowhere, which isn't the case.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You assume that all the research leads nowhere, which isn't the case.

    read I just quoted myself...
    and i know they don't all lead nowhere...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :eek2: Did you just edit that in?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :eek2: Did you just edit that in?

    well i edited straight away so maybe you replied me at the same time, didn't do it just cos you posted that tho, it was straight away otherwise the Edited message would show... just a synchro post again... thought you didn't read properly, but as it seems you were posting when i was editing it, just a misunderstanding... :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wahoo, twice the same one... i expected more imagination coming from you...
    sorry but it's the best one i can come up with for a man who believes all life is equal from the germs on your hands to people.
    that research shouldn't continue cos we already have too many things that aren't being used.
    a man who wants to eat human flesh etc et bloody cetra.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sorry but it's the best one i can come up with for a man who believes all life is equal from the germs on your hands to people.
    that research shouldn't continue cos we already have too many things that aren't being used.
    a man who wants to eat human flesh etc et bloody cetra.

    never said all researchs should be stopped, my main point is that we should test humans on early stages too... I just got carried away on scc point...
Sign In or Register to comment.