Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

IM injections

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the joys of a mispent youth ...
    Dont...... it was even a bit weird typing that out.
  • Options

rainbowbrite, There is no difference from that and a cotton filter is there? I'd be worried using a cigarette filter just because of what they come in contact with.
    I didnt like cotton wool filters. didnt trust them as much.
    cigarette filters are ok, just dont use the tobacco end.
  • Options
    Dont...... it was even a bit weird typing that out.
    i call it euphoric recall.
    can be a brilliantly dangerous corner of my mind.
  • Options
    i call it euphoric recall.
    can be a brilliantly dangerous corner of my mind.
    it is really weird to remember all the intricasies and the ritual of it all. I dunno, I wouldnt call it euphoric, but its just a weird almost shaky feeling.
    I reme,ber a few months back, there was an artical i think in the observer magazine with some arty photos of these guys hitting up speed, and I couldnt take my eyes off those pics for about 5 minutes. Its not like i want to do it again, cos I dont - ever, but when I think back to what it used to be like its a bit mad. I will never sink that low again.
  • Options
    it is really weird to remember all the intricasies and the ritual of it all. I dunno, I wouldnt call it euphoric, but its just a weird almost shaky feeling.
    I reme,ber a few months back, there was an artical i think in the observer magazine with some arty photos of these guys hitting up speed, and I couldnt take my eyes off those pics for about 5 minutes. Its not like i want to do it again, cos I dont - ever, but when I think back to what it used to be like its a bit mad. I will never sink that low again.
    empathy all the way.

the reason i call it euphoric is cos ...it takes me away for a brief moment.
    it so so easy to not forget... but ignore ...why i so much wanted to get away from the stuff.

if it realy was thatgood3pf.gif

then why i aren't i doing it now?

it's my safety belt cos believe me ...there are times.
  • Options
    Thats part of the process. .02 micron filter

If you are using a micron filter there is no need to use another filter, it would probably make it less pure and not more, just make sure its into sterile water.

(for those who dont know a micron filter is what labs use to filter out everything, including germs and such like, they are very expensive and not really for home use as such)
  • Options
    They're actually not that expensive, a two pack is aroudn 50 USD.