Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

No one is ever there for me when i need them

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    NeoNero wrote:
    Dont worry, i dont think your having a go at me. I just cant see what else i can do, i try loads of things and get no where (im sure someone will say i dont listen to any advice on here).

Professional help...hmm its mentioned a lot but i dont have the money for that sorta stuff, and at the end of the day i just see it as chatting to someone who cant actively help me. It's like talking to a wall, they listen but their advice is rather non commital. Its very easy to sit there getting paid and saying 'make new friends' i want someone to be there with me to help me make new friends, not to be on my own.

And i appreciate most the replies in this thread, cos you take your time to reply to me and say nice stuff generally, i just wish i had something a bit more solid, i dont even have a best friend, thats all i want really. Someone there for me who cares. I used to have one but she got married and well her bf didnt like me talking to her and she disappeared from most peoples lives.

Woe is me, huh?

Don't you take pleasure in anything? Or see the positive side in anything?

Humans are cunts. Yes it's true. You'd INEVITABLY get some people who will fuck you around. That's the way it is. That doesn't mean everyone will be this way. Most people are good, only a minority are bad.

Help comes to those who help themselves. If you want friends, you out and get them.
  • Options
    janeysmith wrote:
    I forgot. People on the Internet can sense your personality! :yeees: :rolleyes:
    If you weren't monocrat you wouldn't have known that was aimed at you.
  • Options
    shes probly just upset about something and aint talkin to u coz she dnt wanna take it out on you coz its not ur fault if i woz u i would just move on sorry im not much help x
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Not a good idea to include such information in a thread. In fact, it's a very bad idea. Edit it out.
  • Options
    wots da big idea its only my number n addy i dnt c da problem wots da worst dat can happen x
  • Options
    wots da big idea its only my number n addy i dnt c da problem wots da worst dat can happen x

The worst that can happen is that I can sign your phone up to every ringtone under the sun, and then leave silent calls at all times of day and night.

And, of course, I could stalk you by tracking your mobile activity, if I knew what I was doing.

Still, nothing to worry about, is there? Get rid of your mobile number you dozy idiot.
  • Options
    Wow, when I read the first post I thought it was me!!Like Id posted in some kind of trance.........but it kept getting more extreme.
    Anyway,my lifes been like that since about 13,friends fucking me over,no-one there for me,girls telling me Im worthless etc but while it DOES hurt I manage to block a lot out,whereas this guy takes it STRAIGHT to heart.
    If you want to make friends at hobby clubs or wherever the best way Iv found is if you find people to talk to make some banter and take the piss out of each other,nothing vicious or nasty,just a laugh.(Not that I go to hobby clubs or anywhere.)
    Also,why do you need other people to push you and make you go that extra bit? :eek2: I dont think much of myself but Iv never really needed anyone else to have fun.(Not in that way.......... :rolleyes: )If you cant do something by yourself whos going to want to help you with everything?
    In the past week Iv gone from constantly telling myself Im shit at EVERYTHING,no-on likes me,no-one would miss me if I died etc to being and feeling ok with myself.How?By not looking at every little thing as negative.If its negative turn it into a positive,i.e. Ihavent got any friends,this is a challenge to make new ones or Im shit on my guitar but Im going to practice and get better.
    Much more healthy thinking. :thumb:
    Also,I think he WANTS to hear that people think hes shit and depressing and boring and the rest,I did when I was depressed but when you realise its not true you feel so much better.Farking hard work though..........
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The worst that can happen is that I can sign your phone up to every ringtone under the sun, and then leave silent calls at all times of day and night.

And, of course, I could stalk you by tracking your mobile activity, if I knew what I was doing.

Still, nothing to worry about, is there? Get rid of your mobile number you dozy idiot.

Exactly. And doesn't it say in the user guide/forum rules that you're not allowed to put information like this on here because of what you just said?
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Exactly. And doesn't it say in the user guide/forum rules that you're not allowed to put information like this on here because of what you just said?

Exactly.

I have her real name (presumably her username is her surname...gah) and her mobile telephone number. I could do so much damage. So could any number of other people, and this place does attract quite a few unsavoury lurkers for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    The Leaf wrote:
    Wow, when I read the first post I thought it was me!!Like Id posted in some kind of trance.........but it kept getting more extreme.
    Anyway,my lifes been like that since about 13,friends fucking me over,no-one there for me,girls telling me Im worthless etc but while it DOES hurt I manage to block a lot out,whereas this guy takes it STRAIGHT to heart.
    If you want to make friends at hobby clubs or wherever the best way Iv found is if you find people to talk to make some banter and take the piss out of each other,nothing vicious or nasty,just a laugh.(Not that I go to hobby clubs or anywhere.)
    Also,why do you need other people to push you and make you go that extra bit? :eek2: I dont think much of myself but Iv never really needed anyone else to have fun.(Not in that way.......... :rolleyes: )If you cant do something by yourself whos going to want to help you with everything?
    In the past week Iv gone from constantly telling myself Im shit at EVERYTHING,no-on likes me,no-one would miss me if I died etc to being and feeling ok with myself.How?By not looking at every little thing as negative.If its negative turn it into a positive,i.e. Ihavent got any friends,this is a challenge to make new ones or Im shit on my guitar but Im going to practice and get better.
    Much more healthy thinking. :thumb:
    Also,I think he WANTS to hear that people think hes shit and depressing and boring and the rest,I did when I was depressed but when you realise its not true you feel so much better.Farking hard work though..........

He's a fucking loser.

If people don't like you, IT'S BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY DRIVE THEM AWAY!!!