Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vaginal Sex

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nu-uh, boys have cooties not girls.
  • Options
    (some people like to use their mouths on other people's mouths as well. OMG.)

You have to be careful because that can make you pregnant
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You have to be careful because that can make you pregnant

Not if you stand on a phone book like.
  • Options
    God you guys are so gullible and stupid!!! Don't you know that vaginas aren't even real? Its totally a myth. They busted that myth on mythbusters.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    God you guys are so gullible and stupid!!! Don't you know that vaginas aren't even real? Its totally a myth. They busted that myth on mythbusters.
    OMG! Mythbusters rocks, so it must be ture.
  • Options
    what about those dirty whores who use fake penis'??! :shocking:

Great, now I don't want any dinner. Thanks :grump:

Seriously though... vagina. fun word
  • Options
    :shocking: you people scare me :D
  • Options
    what about those dirty whores who use fake penis'??! :shocking:

I prefer real ones.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Great, now I don't want any dinner. Thanks :grump:

Seriously though... vagina. fun word
    One make of racing kayak we use is called a Regina ... only the one we have is red so it's really funny when people come and try to book the red regina!
  • Options
    what about those dirty whores who use fake penis'??!
    You can't seriously expect me to believe that women (even filthy scutter whores) when unable to trick an unsuspecting man into "using the front door" will somehow obtain an artificial member and use that upon herself. Next you'll be telling me that theree are shops upon the high street that sell such fake penes.

Anyway, its well know that anything that goes up a girls "front bottom" will instantly get sucked into a kind of extra stomach that girls have, where it gets ground up and digested for about a month, before being turned into a kind of pellet with a string attached, that girls then pull out and then use to decorate their houses in a weird ritual, known as having the painters in.
  • Options
    You can't seriously expect me to believe that women (even filthy scutter whores) when unable to trick an unsuspecting man into "using the front door" will somehow obtain an artificial member and use that upon herself. Next you'll be telling me that theree are shops upon the high street that sell such fake penes.

Anyway, its well know that anything that goes up a girls "front bottom" will instantly get sucked into a kind of extra stomach that girls have, where it gets ground up and digested for about a month, before being turned into a kind of pellet with a string attached, that girls then pull out and then use to decorate their houses in a weird ritual, known as having the painters in.

:crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes

and that's the line, and oops yeah someone's crossed it!
  • Options
    I believe vagina is actually the Latin word for scabbard so I think it's just something they used in Roman times but then Constantine said people weren't allowed them anymore so they phased them out and threw people to the lions if they were caught with them.
  • Options
    I believe vagina is actually the Latin word for scabbard so I think it's just something they used in Roman times but then Constantine said people weren't allowed them anymore so they phased them out and threw people to the lions if they were caught with them.

seriously, is that true

if so Im calling it my foofoo from now on
  • Options
    leese wrote:

and that's the line, and oops yeah someone's crossed it!
    Oh, I didn't know there were lines around them- I guess it's like the event horizon around a black hole. I always learn new stuff here.
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    seriously, is that true
    yes
  • Options
    Pah, I didn't need no etymologyonline to tell me that. Nice to know my degree's good for something.
  • Options
    Oh, I didn't know there were lines around them- I guess it's like the event horizon around a black hole. I always learn new stuff here.

'tis nowt if not educational