Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

lover in your teens

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,
What is the biggets gae gap you have had with a lover in your teens?
And did it work out.
Just want to know what it was like?

Comments

• Options
    My "first time", just a few days after my 19th birthday with an older woman :o She was 30ish...

I regret doing it with someone of such an age gap!
  • Options
    well last year, i got together with a friend i'd known for years, so it was last year in the summer when i was 14, (i turned 15 at the end of last year....he had just turned 18 about 2 months before
    we never had sex, we weren't together that long (long distance), but we were madly in love and i know he still is, i do still love him aswell. We're still good friends and i'm seeing him in person for the first time in over a year on friday!
  • Options
    :no: 10yrs i was 18......regret it.......not together! :no:
  • Options
    my best mate was 19 when she started going out with her boyfriend who was 32. There are so many problems. the main one being that she is at uni and he wants to settle down and have kids...
  • Options
    my best mate was 19 when she started going out with her boyfriend who was 32. There are so many problems. the main one being that she is at uni and he wants to settle down and have kids...
    i thought my 3 1/2 year age gap was bad - that's the problem with age gaps like this sadly, they rarely work
  • Options

Not all relationships with an age gap face problems, however I can see why your friend is have problems, as with a 23 years age gap they appear to be at different stages in thier lives.

I'm 21 and in my 3rd year at uni and my bf is 27, likely he is not at the stage of wanting children at the moment, though one day he will. But at the moment he seems perfectly happy to wait, as he keeps saying that once I finish uni and get a job, then we will think about getting married etc... :)
  • Options
    1 year. Wow. :p
  • Options
    Since I started the thread,I should answer it aswell.
    The biggest age gap I have had was when I was 16 and stupidly lost it a guy who was aged 26 or 27.
    But then when I was 17 I met a someone really special who I am still with and he is 2-3 years older.

I do know someone though however who was 14 and got together with a guy who was 19 turning 20 and they are still together.
    She is currently 15 and he has just turned 21.
  • Options
    biggest age gap I've had with a bf is three years.
  • Options
    A good friend of mine is 19 and her fella is 28.think workin out for her BUT............he's startin to think about startin a family and she is no where near ready!Not caused too many arguement for them
  • Options
    I was 16 and he was 58 and rich. Then one day he "fell"

Or really, it would be now. 7 1/2 year difference. But thats only considering relationships.
  • Options
    Only age gap for me was me being 20, and my now ex being 24. Didn't make any difference at all, by my reckoning.
  • Options
    when i was just turned 18 i went out with a 26 year old. the problems started when i moved away for uni and i wanted to go out and have fun and he didnt like it that much.

it lasted a year and he did make me mature a lot (not in a bad way) but i definitly wasn't ready for any kind of commitment.
  • Options
    year and a half
  • Options
    When I was 17 I was with someone who was 32, we only stayed together a few months, but the age wasn't the problem.
  • Options
    When I was 18 I went out with a 28yr old guy.

It was ok but he was a bit of a waster so things didn't work out. Didn't actually have anything to do with his age. Maybe cos he was pretty immature!