Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

FAO: moaning little boys

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    And you wonder why you can't get a girlfriend.
    Hey! Its only this last week i have had a problem with Bitchy girls!
  • Options
    iamcrispy wrote:
    Whilst I, in essence, agree with Kermit's post, just because a lot of people here are 'all growed up' now, doesn't mean everyone who visits has the same 'vast' knowledge of relationships.

Hence the need for this thread ... here lies the advice to a large number of the queries that come up in relationships all in one conveniant and easily accessable thread.

Make it sticky!!!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh good one.

Yeah I thought so too ;)
  • Options
    Bitch, unless it's at the start of a sentence, does not need a fucking capital letter.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Hey! Its only this last week i have had a problem with Bitchy girls!

Oh noes.

Think the worst of people and you won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    Any word can have a Capital letter if the word is being Emphasised, well it does when im typing coz i type Crazy...
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Any word can have a Capital letter if the word is being Emphasised, well it does when im typing coz i type Crazy...

Bog off.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:

Try learning English and then you will realise that you are in fact talking out of your arse.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:

No, you just type like a silly little boy.

Go away and come back when your balls have dropped.
  • Options
    Thunderstruck: I was not saying the way i type by occasionally placing a capital letter at the beginning of a word was grammatically correct. I was saying it was MY WAY of emphasising a word, that is all.

When i said that "i type crazy" i was simply messing around, as in making a comical remark, a jape if you will. I did think some of you had a sense of humour but clearly few of you do. Kermits very childish need to result to petty name calling proving that.

Also the blatent hypocracy of some, when so many of the people on here type in ridiculous ways is suspect.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Also the blatent hypocracy of some of you, when so many of you type in the most ridiculous of ways is hilarious to me.

Generally, people who type properly criticise those who don't, or they would be hypocrites. So is typing properly hilarious to you?
  • Options
    No, what is hilarious are the ones who type like it is a text message, in abbreviations or make lots of spelling mistakes, thats where the hypocracy comes into it, because as you can see, unless i intentionally type a different way, i type in a correct way, when using a computer.

Now to be fair to them, Kermit and most on here do not make such mistakes, but then again, it is hardly clever to become so worked up over one or two instances of intentional abstractions of the typing format.
  • Options
    Jesus! Let it go. You're ruining the best thread I have ever read in relationships!!!
  • Options
    I've just put Kermit's words of wisdom in my bebo blog.
    I hope he hasn't copyright on it just yet... :p
  • Options
    It's an implicit copyright.

But I can live. As long as you credit it properly - "the almighty great wonderful sage Kermit" would suffice.

can you link to it too? I want the adoration to keep coming.
  • Options
    sage.lrg.jpg
    Sage.
  • Options
    ta da. I'm like a walking billboard for his royal sageness.
    l
    l
    l
    v
  • Options
    :no: It got too commercial now.
  • Options
    I know.

I preferred being an indie cult hero.
  • Options
    If it's on my profile it's called "geek chic"
  • Options
    Now we'll all have to call you a sell out and pretend we never liked it in the first place.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I'm rather disconcerted by all the threads saying that everyone will cheat.

They won't, numbnuts.

Hmmm...the number of times girls have told me how much they love their boyfriends, after sex (well at least 5 times), makes me a little cynical for one.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Thunderstruck: I was not saying the way i type by occasionally placing a capital letter at the beginning of a word was grammatically correct. I was saying it was MY WAY of emphasising a word, that is all.

When i said that "i type crazy" i was simply messing around, as in making a comical remark, a jape if you will. I did think some of you had a sense of humour but clearly few of you do. Kermits very childish need to result to petty name calling proving that.

Also the blatent hypocracy of some, when so many of the people on here type in ridiculous ways is suspect.

It may be YOUR WAY but it still makes you out to be a semi-literate fuckwit. And if you really want to go down this line, it should be 'I type crazily'. Crazy is an adjective, not an adverb.

Kermit may be childish at times but more often than not, he's absolutely right. May we be so bold as to ask how old you are?
  • Options
    I am 21 and a university graduate. How old are you Thunderstruck?
    Also...Why are you continuing arguing now? No one else is! Kermit isn't! Why go on about this when it is over?
  • Options
    I'm 21 and a University student.

In answer to the second question, perhaps you neglected to read my little custom title to the right of my lovely picture of Mr. Wylde.
  • Options
    I love grammar nazi's.

Thunderstruck, you are a crazy.

A crazy I once knew did things just like you - thunderstruckily. He did it before you though so it was probably prethunderstruckily. Isn't language fun!

Zieg Heil!
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    I am 21 and a university graduate.?

Really now, what does that have to do with anything?
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    I am 21 and a university graduate. How old are you Thunderstruck?

So?

Marital status?
  • Options
    Stop the arguing can't you feel the love in this thread?
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    Stop the arguing can't you feel the love in this thread?

I just touched up my roots the other day which brightened my hair color, so its different now. I think my boyfriend is going to leave me becasue of it. How can I feel the love!!! :crying: Yes I've had too much coffee this morning already.