Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

FAO: moaning little boys

Just to clarify the questions that have been raised recently, here is a brief checklist of things to consider:
  • Being nice does not entitle you to have a girlfriend. Lots of people are nice, it isn't an achievement, so don't whinge if all the girls don't throw themselves at you because you're nice. You need to be your own person too, too often being nice is a metaphor for being a boring doormat. Doormats aren't sexy, folks.
  • If your girlfriend has male friends, it doesn't mean she's going to dump you and ride their hot cocks instead. Girls can have male friends and not want to fuck them. Stop being so paranoid, and let her go to the pictures with her male mates. Nothing will happen. Unless you drive her away with your pathetic paranoid whingeings, of course.
  • If a girl is being nice to you, it doesn't mean she fancies you. She could just like you as a friend. Life is a bit shit like that sometimes. Just because she doesn't want to fuck you doesn't mean she doesn't like you. Unless you keep going on about how you want to be married to her, of course.
  • If a girl is saying "ride me big boy" then she does fancy you.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does that feel better now :) hehe
  • Options
    Fantastic :thumb: and oh so true, especially the first point!
  • Options
    thats them told :lol:
  • Options
    :lol:, spot on, love your choice of words too.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Just to clarify the questions that have been raised recently, here is a brief checklist of things to consider:
    • If a girl is saying "ride me big boy" then she does fancy you.

:lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    All true :thumb:
  • Options
    I believe this should be a sticky.
  • Options
    well said :heart:
  • Options
    Personally I think its a little harsh. I mean it has merits but some of those thoughts that people put odwn which you appear to mock has background.

I mean when I say nice guy, I dont just mean nice and I dont think nice is boring. Of course you have to have humour and intelligence and all that but nice to me, as in being a nice guy, means you arent scheming to get every girl into bed what evre means necassary, a guy who thinks cheating is a bad thing and a guy who respects a woamn and if he has a gf wanst to spend time with them rather then moan about it. I mean a guy who wants to be with the girl coz he likes her and not some trophy piece.

Also while I agree girls can have male friends and not be wanting to have sex with them or owt, you can't blame a guy for wondering sometimes. I have read countless stories and or heard first hand of how a guy and girl was going out then suddenly the girl gets a new male friend, is out with them loads and stuff and then dumps or the bf to go out with the male friend or just cheats on her bf. So it can be a concern for people, and I guess that works vice versa to. I mean would you mock a girl who was worried when her bf had himself a new female friend?

You are pretty right on the last two, although I'd say reading to girl is very hard and trying to figure out if she fanices you or not isnt that easy and unless she does say "ride me big boy" its not easy to tell.

I mean give out advice by all means but ease up on the mocking. Have you never had a problem, serious or irrational that you needed to ask advice from people for? How would you like it if you were told you were a moaning little boy??

And in the spirit of equality it would be nice to see a list from you entitled "moaning little girls" and mock the problems they have.

I guess I will be derided for this post and I know I'm not keeping the jovial atmopshere but before you say owt can you please see my point?
  • Options
    I know i'm certainly a doormat, but a sexy doormat nonetheless.
  • Options
    lmao, good job :thumb:
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    And in the spirit of equality it would be nice to see a list from you entitled "moaning little girls" and mock the problems they have.
    Well why don't you make one.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:

I know I'm not keeping the jovial atmopshere but before you say owt can you please see my point?

It was meant to be taken light heartedly.........I think

and no I cant see your point :p

and where are you from ? owt is my kinda lingo :D

Edited to add : your from leeds, I just checked :D
  • Options
    Walkindude has a point i think on some of it.
    I am also a total doormat with girls i like, and kind of not nice to ones i dont like...
    hmmmm i wonder if thats why i get dates with girls i dont like much but not with the ones i do? something to think on eh?

what was my point again?
    oh yeah...i remembered now...
    What about when the girl DOES say she likes you...then totally takes it back when you ask them out? now thats just been a bitch.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    Personally I think its a little harsh. I mean it has merits but some of those thoughts that people put odwn which you appear to mock has background.

I mean when I say nice guy, I dont just mean nice and I dont think nice is boring. Of course you have to have humour and intelligence and all that but nice to me, as in being a nice guy, means you arent scheming to get every girl into bed what evre means necassary, a guy who thinks cheating is a bad thing and a guy who respects a woamn and if he has a gf wanst to spend time with them rather then moan about it. I mean a guy who wants to be with the girl coz he likes her and not some trophy piece.

Also while I agree girls can have male friends and not be wanting to have sex with them or owt, you can't blame a guy for wondering sometimes. I have read countless stories and or heard first hand of how a guy and girl was going out then suddenly the girl gets a new male friend, is out with them loads and stuff and then dumps or the bf to go out with the male friend or just cheats on her bf. So it can be a concern for people, and I guess that works vice versa to. I mean would you mock a girl who was worried when her bf had himself a new female friend?

You are pretty right on the last two, although I'd say reading to girl is very hard and trying to figure out if she fanices you or not isnt that easy and unless she does say "ride me big boy" its not easy to tell.

I mean give out advice by all means but ease up on the mocking. Have you never had a problem, serious or irrational that you needed to ask advice from people for? How would you like it if you were told you were a moaning little boy??

I guess I will be derided for this post and I know I'm not keeping the jovial atmopshere but before you say owt can you please see my point?

BORING

Kermit has a fantastic way with words especially when he's venting his spleen like this. You should become a romance writer.
  • Options
    There must be a hint of underlying philanthropy in Kermit's statement. It is, after all, a very concise list concerning recently posted insecurities and inquiries.
  • Options
    It's spot on.

Nice one.

Funny how the little boys react to it, too...
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    What about when the girl DOES say she likes you...then totally takes it back when you ask them out? now thats just been a bitch.
    Shit happens I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    I mean a guy who wants to be with the girl coz he likes her and not some trophy piece.

So you mean about 70% of the male population then?
    you can't blame a guy for wondering sometimes.

You can.

And besides which, it makes no difference. If girly is going to duimp blokey, then she will regardless of whether he bans her from seeing people. In fact, banning girlfriend from going anywhere makes the dumping more likely.
    I mean would you mock a girl who was worried when her bf had himself a new female friend?

Yup.

Well, I wouldn't mock her worries, but I would suggest that she was being a fool.
    before you say owt can you please see my point?

I can see your point.

But you're wrong.

I was being amusing, but it was directed at the spate of posters moaning that they can't get a gf, that they're "nice", and that it's not fair. No malice intended.

I've had problems, who hasn't? I'm very open about what my problems are and have been. But the best things people have ever said to me haven't been *huggles*, they've been telling me the truth about what was wrong. This is what I consider the truth to be, hopefully dressed up in a bit of humour.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    • Being nice does not entitle you to have a girlfriend. Lots of people are nice, it isn't an achievement, so don't whinge if all the girls don't throw themselves at you because you're nice. You need to be your own person too, too often being nice is a metaphor for being a boring doormat. Doormats aren't sexy, folks.

Halle-fucking-lujah. That needed to be said.

If you don't mind me stepping on your toes Kermit? could I also add ...
    • If you like someone don't come on here and post about it! DO SOMETHING!!!!
    • Girls, not all men are bastards! ... no really we're not. I know it would be easier for you if that were true but actually you're either (a) just attracted to dickheads or (b) so needy you drive men away
    • Boys, by the same token and for the same reasons not all girls are bitches.
    • If you were born in the 90s just because you haven't yet had a girlfriend/boyfriend does not mean you're going to die alone!!!!! :banghead:

... I needed to get that off my chest!
  • Options
    Whilst I, in essence, agree with Kermit's post, just because a lot of people here are 'all growed up' now, doesn't mean everyone who visits has the same 'vast' knowledge of relationships.

There will always be young guys, and girls, looking for advice and this is a place is meant specifically for asking for advice on such things, is it not? I don't think that this topic was really warranted, especially given it's slightly snarky nature.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:

Girls are bitches. Every single one. Some are bitchy all of the time. Some only have a bitch when they're REALLY pissed off. Some (most) have a nice happy medium.

Sorry boys. ;)
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Girls are bitches. Every single one. Some are bitchy all of the time. Some only have a bitch when they're REALLY pissed off. Some (most) have a nice happy medium.

Sorry boys. ;)
    too true too true

so althouogh Jon_UK i have slated blokes and called them bastards, they are the ones that cheat when they say they love you. and well, yes i freely admit that girls are bitches and manipulative. its our nature. and although it doesn't happen all of the time its a possiblity in every girl.

this thread really has made me laugh, all of the opposing views. why not just take it with a pinch of salt and laugh it off. the only way you're going to get hurt and upset is if you take yourself too seriously ALL OF THE TIME!!!
  • Options
    I'm rather disconcerted by all the threads saying that everyone will cheat.

They won't, numbnuts.
  • Options
    Can we have this thread made into a sticky?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Can we have this thread made into a sticky?

Seconded.
  • Options
    If you were born in the 90s just because you haven't yet had a girlfriend/boyfriend does not mean you're going to die alone!!!!!

Oh good one.
  • Options
    YES! Shit happens! and YES, Many a girl is a Bitch! plenty of guys are assholes too, but as a guy, im more concerned with the Bitch girls.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    YES! Shit happens! and YES, Many a girl is a Bitch! plenty of guys are assholes too, but as a guy, im more concerned with the Bitch girls.

Try not to concern yourself with them and I'm sure things would be much easier :/
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:

And you wonder why you can't get a girlfriend.