Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dirty dream

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok now this may sound very petty, but I'm kinda embarassed...

As some of you may know, it's taken me a while to come to terms with my sexuality and finally on Tuesday I went to the LGBT and enjoyed it...

Anyway, it's not like me to dream naughty things (probably because dreams give your brai a rest from the stresses of day to day life), but I had a dream about a threesome between two female friends in my uni (both good lookin' blondes, one is adorable but te other just a mate) and now I kinda feel bad.

I mean should I be thinking of friends like that?

And furthermore, why have I never had a dirty dream about guys?

I know dreams are natural...But I haven't had one like this before...

Grrrr

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sure is, you can't help it if you think they're hot.
    Dreams could be affected from a lot of things. If you just accepted you like women then obviously you've been thinking about it more, hence a dream about it.
    Or something else, or nothing. Not everything has a special explanation.
  • Options
    Ok now this may sound very petty, but I'm kinda embarassed...
    hey, that's why we read this stuff :p
    As some of you may know, it's taken me a while to come to terms with my sexuality
    just you wait. It probably hasn't finished surprising you yet
    and finally on Tuesday I went to the LGBT and enjoyed it...
    Good - I've heard some of them can be a bit cliquey... on the other hand, the one I joined was too small to be a clique, let alone contain them....
    I had a dream about a threesome between two female friends in my uni [...] and now I kinda feel bad.
    So, you enjoyed (at least I presume you did) a dream (most people think that dreams are outside of your conscious control) and you're feeling guilty. Are/were you a Catholic? :p
    I don't see why not., but then I consider sex to be a valid part of friendship.
    Too early to tell. Wait until you've had another dozen about women and still none about men before reading anything into it and getting worried
    But I haven't had one like this before...
    Enough teasing. Give us the details :naughty:
  • Options
    I find that my dreams are affected by the events of the day before. People I see and interact with, things that actually happen, etc.

So you say you've come to terms with your sexuality. No offense, but um.. durr.. you're gonna have such dreams. If that's what you've been focusing on well then *shrug* you're going to sub-consciously think about it.

Why haven't you had dirty dreams about guys? Well... have you ever met a guy that you liked?

Should you be thinking of friends like that? I don't see why not. Most relationships were evolved from just a friendship between 2 people.
  • Options
    I've had some absolutely filthy dreams about friends before, they don't mean anything, I wouldn't worry too much.

Don't be ashamed, just enjoy the dream for what it was. I presume you did enjoy it;)

It could well be your brain thinking about the day, and toying with ideas whilst you were asleep. I wouldn't give it any deep meaning.
  • Options
    - I've heard some of them can be a bit cliquey... on the other hand, the one I joined was too small to be a clique, let alone contain them....
    Well I sat in the lesbian corner as I already kinda knew 2 of them (and a third who I never even knew was gay when I talked to her when drunk). It seems like mostly art students... The people seem quite nice and I was very comfortable. Mostly men though.
    So, you enjoyed (at least I presume you did) a dream (most people think that dreams are outside of your conscious control) and you're feeling guilty. Are/were you a Catholic? :p
    My brother's gay, I have a womb and I know how much my mother would like grandchildren. I don't think she's been comfortable around some of my lesbian friends in the past...Maybe she suspects something.
    Enough teasing. Give us the details :naughty:
    No way!!! :blush:
  • Options
    Nothing to be embarresed about.

Sometimes I have dreams about having sex with girls and I love it.

As for not having dirty dreams about boys, maybe it's because you know having sex with girls isn't the "norm" so maybe it's your brains way of getting out all those frustrations maybe I don't know.
  • Options
    Iv had hundreds of dreams about sex with women and 1 of sex with a man.
    With out coming across homophobic Id describe it as more of a nightmare
    I think I was 16 or 17 at the time it didnt make me think I was gay, it just left me with an unplesent feeling it certainly wasnt a dream I enjoyed.

The dreams about sex with women seemed real, that one didnt
  • Options
    i had a dream i once had a threesome with my exbf and my female cousin. man i really didnt want that to happen and felt gross about it in the morning. hey its ur subconcious and you have no control over it
  • Options
    Iv had hundreds of dreams about sex with women and 1 of sex with a man.
    With out coming across homophobic Id describe it as more of a nightmare
    I think I was 16 or 17 at the time it didnt make me think I was gay, it just left me with an unplesent feeling it certainly wasnt a dream I enjoyed.

The dreams about sex with women seemed real, that one didnt
    Haha no it wasn't a nightmare, I was just embarassed.

Sex with women is more appealing than men (I think) so maybe that's it...
  • Options
    If I told my women friends some of the dreams I'd had about them, none of us would be able to look at one another with a straight face ever again. Some things are best left unsaid, and fantasies like this are one of them. Think of your girl mates having lesbian sex with each other by all means, but don't tell them about it!
  • Options
    [QUOTE='-[MoonRat]-'

[/QUOTE]
    OMG some of the dreams ive had about friends who i dont even fancy, and ive even had some really rude dreams about a couple of family members partners :o That was a bit weird and probably innappropriate too, but hey, you cant help your dreams and i dont fancy them at all in real life.
    Just dont tell them about the dream!
  • Options

Probably the wise thing to do.
  • Options
    exactly.
    Theres bound to be people whove had filthy dreams about you too, and havent told you.
  • Options
    exactly. Theres bound to be people whove had filthy dreams about you too, and havent told you.
    This thread's got me worried now. I hope none of my friends has been having filthy dreams about me. :nervous: :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    This thread's got me worried now.

:lol: @ that.

the worst thing about that is that it's probably true. :nervous:
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    the worst thing about that is that it's probably true. :nervous:
    :angel:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    This thread's got me worried now. I hope none of my friends has been having filthy dreams about me. :nervous: :p
    i wouldnt worry too much.
  • Options

Why not...??

You can't control the unconscious, and it's meaning is probably not as overt as you might think anyway.
  • Options

When I've had dirty dreams about female friends I usually end up telling them ... i think its funny as fuck ... most people understand that its just a dream and doesn't mean anything.
  • Options

LMAO. That is EXACTLY what I was going to reply with. Hahahahaaa!
  • Options
    :heart:.

You so need to marry me ;(.
  • Options
    I've dreamt about women several times, nothing wrong with that.
  • Options
    Ohh Ok....

Guess I feel a bit more normal now. :)
  • Options
    I had a rude dream last night involving 3 people, one of them was someone from the site!!!
  • Options
    I had a rude dream last night involving 3 people, one of them was someone from the site!!!

Now you have to tell us who.

Or tell me anyway;)
  • Options
    LOL Kermit, it was you actually ;)
    I dont think we actually had sex though.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I've had a dream too with people from the site, that some would consider to be "rude"... But not sure if I do.