Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Racism

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your friends who refer to black people with the N word either:

- Don't think of it as offensive and simply use it as a word. In which case they are not racist, they are simply politically incorrect.

- Feel that white people are superior. (Superior at what exactly?). That would be racist.

- Feel that Europe / England belongs to the whites and that the blacks belong in Africa. That would be fascist.

- Feel that Europe effectively belongs to the whites and Africa / The Caribbean to the blacks but that black people may live here as foreigners or at least are sort-of foreign (and white people similarly in Africa). That would also be fascist, in a slightly milder way.

Just because they don't know what fascism is, doesn't mean they can't be fascist.
  • Options
    Your friends who refer to black people with the N word either:

- Don't think of it as offensive and simply use it as a word. In which case they are not racist, they are simply politically incorrect.

- Feel that white people are superior. (Superior at what exactly?). That would be racist.

- Feel that Europe / England belongs to the whites and that the blacks belong in Africa. That would be fascist.

- Feel that Europe effectively belongs to the whites and Africa / The Caribbean to the blacks but that black people may live here as foreigners or at least are sort-of foreign (and white people similarly in Africa). That would also be fascist, in a slightly milder way.

Just because they don't know what fascism is, doesn't mean they can't be fascist.

No, that is not fascism. What you're talking about is racial separatism. Fascism is something else.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Oh look, a right wing board invasion. What a shocker.

happened in my area but really its a sad excuse for violence in msot cases
  • Options
    What happened in your area? Rightwingers posted on your local bulletin board? Eh? :confused:
  • Options
    Well true fascism is what Mussolini introduced into Italy, but in its general sense it is very nationalistic and doesn't embrace other cultures within the state.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yeah, and look at the Joke Italy was under it!
  • Options
    Well true fascism is what Mussolini introduced into Italy, but in its general sense it is very nationalistic and doesn't embrace other cultures within the state.

Well true, but what you described wasn't fascism.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yeah, and look at the Joke Italy was under it!
    Italy was actually doing just fine under Benito. Once the Communists were driven underground life was quite peaceful and prosperous under that system compared to much of Europe at that time, If Mussolini had acted like Franco instead of joing with the Axis, Italy would have probably just gone the same direction as Spain did, a rather boring, painless evolution towards "democracy"... as we call it.
  • Options
    You don't have much of a grasp of history do you?
  • Options
    Lawrence wrote:
    Italy was actually doing just fine under Benito. Once the Communists were driven underground life was quite peaceful and prosperous under that system compared to much of Europe at that time, If Mussolini had acted like Franco instead of joing with the Axis, Italy would have probably just gone the same direction as Spain did, a rather boring, painless evolution towards "democracy"... as we call it.

But Italy was a democracy before Mussolini came to power, so to suggest that Mussolini was part of 'rather boring, painless evolution towards "democracy"...' is a bit innaccurate.
  • Options

Do you even know what fascism is?
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    But Italy was a democracy before Mussolini came to power, so to suggest that Mussolini was part of 'rather boring, painless evolution towards "democracy"...' is a bit innaccurate.

Yes and suggesting that Franco's regime was "painless" is a bit...errmmm...misguided to say the least.
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    Well saying as he ended up dangling from the end of a rope would have been a "bit innaccuarate" if thats what i'd suggested but i didnt, i was just doing the "what if" scenario had Italy, like Fascist Spain, not gotten itself embroiled in the carnage of WWII.
  • Options
    What you're doing is revealing yourself to be an idiot. Not that it wasn't obvious from your very first post. :lol:
  • Options
    Lawrence wrote:
    If Mussolini had acted like Franco instead of joing with the Axis, Italy would have probably just gone the same direction as Spain did, a rather boring, painless evolution towards "democracy"... as we call it.
    I think you meant to say
    "a thriving, inclusive and advanced social democracy changed into a third world bloody dictatorship by a fascist religious fundamentalist racist cunt who caused the deaths of up to a million of his own people and plunged the country into decades of darkness."

Spain was already a democracy before the cunt decided the people could not be given such liberties.

Try to read a little history eh?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Yes and suggesting that Franco's regime was "painless" is a bit...errmmm...misguided to say the least.
    You people only focus on the accession to power regarding the Fascist governments of Italy and Spain, i am not denying the fact that the fascist forces like Francos Fallangists didnt act nasty with their enemies but you fail to recognise, due to the fact that the vast majority of literature available on the Spanish civil war is from Left wing/republican sources, that the Fascists/Traditionalists were fighting fire with fire.
    The Bolshevik forces were responsible for the worst atrocities that have ever taken place in Europe in its history, all historians accept this, it is not even a debating point, and in Red Spain Priests were being mass Murdered, nailed to the doors of their churches as they had been in Russia and Hungary some years earlier, this kind of thing is one of the biggest reasons that the ranks of the blackshirts, the fallange and the NSDAP swelled into the millions as they did, not because they were all inherently evil but because they were fighting against the ever rising tide of Bolshevism, a force which they saw quite as the greatest threat to their lives, and of course Bolshevism was also the source of a rising tide of Anti-Semetism as people began to join the dots together with the faces of the international Bolshevik leadership.
  • Options
    Lawrence wrote:
    You people only focus on the accession to power regarding the Fascist governments of Italy and Spain, i am not denying the fact that the fascist forces like Francos Fallangists didnt act nasty with their enemies but you fail to recognise, due to the fact that the vast majority of literature available on the Spanish civil war is from Left wing/republican sources, that the Fascists/Traditionalists were fighting fire with fire.
    Dream on.
  • Options
    Lawrence wrote:
    the vast majority of literature available on the Spanish civil war is from Left wing/republican sources

If you say so. The old conspiracy thing...
    the source of a rising tide of Anti-Semetism as people began to join the dots together with the faces of the international Bolshevik leadership.

Stalin was a well-known Anti-Semetic. He was nearly as bad as Hitler.

Then again, it has already being said you don't know the facts.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Spain was already a democracy before the cunt decided the people could not be given such liberties.

Try to read a little history eh?
    Lol!

Why do you think Orwell wrote animal farm and fell out with the British lunatic left? It was down to his experience with the reds in Spain, Orwell saw the light thanks to his short encounter with those "democrats" as you call the international Bolshevik horde of 1930's Spain.
  • Options
    As I said, try to read a little history.

Or better, take your fascist-loving revitionist propaganda elsewhere.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Or better, take your fascist-loving revitionist propaganda elsewhere.
    well put.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    If you say so. The old conspiracy thing...

Stalin was a well-known Anti-Semetic. He was nearly as bad as Hitler.

Then again, it has already being said you don't know the facts.
    Who mentioned Stalin?
    You knew damn well Stalin has nothing to do with any of this,
    And you also no doubt purposefully failed to ignore the fact that Stalin was married to a Jewess and most of his most loyal "subjects" in the Kremlin were also Jewish (i can provide a list of names if need be as im sure you know), Stalin basically hated everyone regardless of race, he was a "non-prejudicial" madman.

However i will state now and i will back up with the most impeccible sources, that range from Winston Churchill, American senate archives to British secret service intelligence reports, that the Russian revolution was not "Russian" at all. It was financed in New York and it was led almost entirely by "Non-Russians", this subject is the greatest historical cover up of all time. And i think a few of you know it dont you?
  • Options
    Lawrence wrote:
    ... that the Russian revolution was not "Russian" at all. It was financed in New York and it was led almost entirely by "Non-Russians", this subject is the greatest historical cover up of all time. And i think a few of you know it dont you?
    and who in NewYork financed it?
  • Options
    Lawrence wrote:
    However i will state now and i will back up with the most impeccible sources, that range from Winston Churchill, American senate archives to British secret service intelligence reports, that the Russian revolution was not "Russian" at all. It was financed in New York and it was led almost entirely by "Non-Russians", this subject is the greatest historical cover up of all time. And i think a few of you know it dont you?

Ok provide these, I really am intrigued.
  • Options
    well put.
    Deal with it, dont just try to deny it! Alladin has basically said everything, and answered nothing, and your only input is to applaud Alladins last desperate attempt to shut me up.
    Just try to think before you post.
  • Options
    Once again - provide links, as required under the rules, that the majority of people involved in the russian revolution were not russian. And I assume by new york financied you mean financed by jews?

And please, don't use white power websites again to provide a source.
  • Options
    Lawrence wrote:
    Deal with it, dont just try to deny it! Alladin has basically said everything, and answered nothing, and your only input is to applaud Alladins last desperate attempt to shut me up.
    Just try to think before you post.
    I'm shaking really I am. I've read enough of your posts to know where you stand.

So tell me buddy, what's the shape of Italy?
  • Options
    and who in NewYork financed it?
    Most notably Jacob Schiff of the New York banking house Kuhn Loeb and son, it is well documented, it sounds crazy i know, but go and search this all out for yourself, the Capitalists were actually behind the Communists!

Churchill wrote an article that appeared in the illustrated sunday Herald, Feb 8th 1920 titled "Zionism versus Bolshevism: A struggle for the soul of the Jewish people". in it he says,
    There is no need to exaggarate the part played in the creation of bolshevism and in the acyual bringing about of the Russian revolution by these international and for the most part Atheistical Jews.."
    Ariticle in full - ajedrez_democratico.tripod.com/Zionism-versus-Bolshevism.htm
    - this backs up an American army intelligence report from Russia during the revolution in which Captain Schuyler stated
    "It is probably unwise to say this loudly in the United States, but the Bolshevik movement is and has been since its beginning, guided and controlled by russian Jews of the [...]type"
    and it also backs up the Director of British intelligence in 1918 when he stated to the US secretary in a report that
    "There is now definite evidence that Bolshevism is an international movement controlled by Jews"
    The American ambassador to Moscow, David francis stated in a 1918 cable to the US government that "The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 per cent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a world wide social revolution"

All official documents still in existence today!
  • Options
    I've heard this idea of Communism being a Jew controlled thing before and I think it's balls...if Jews are so concerned about their religion and the preservation of their people, why buy into an ideology that rejects those principles?
  • Options
    And Americans and Jews actually did finance and provide help to the Nazi Party... Alot of SA men were married to Jews... never stopped them now did it?

So, I suggest you also fail to notice Stalin's comment on Jews as "Theives", the Jewish Anti-Facist council incident, and seemingly sytematic sending of Jews to forced labour camps. As well as the evidence that another Holocuast was only prevented because Stlain died. He had plans to erreadicate Jews from existence in Russia.

The fact Capitalists have Financed Communism doesn't supprise me. Alot of them would seem to be funding Islamic Terrorism, evidence has suggested! The whole world is mad, haha. I don't see HOW it could be in their interests to do either, unless eitherp laying the "Threat makes our power base stronger" game, or they actually bleevie in the cause.