Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

world war 3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
inevitable !

wonder if it'll be anytime soon :chin:

they'll probably nuke everything!

who will start it ?

i bet china or terrorists

Comments

• Options
    Nah, it'll be a disgruntled mod who has to move another thread when he should be drinking...
  • Options
    Gawd, I'd hate to be drafted to war :< thing is nowadays the battles are fought in the skies so we may not be drafted :)
  • Options
    Wasn't Skynet meant to be involved somewhere along the lines?

Why are you disgruntled, Jimbo?
  • Options
    We are in WW3 now.

The historians of the future will record 9/11 as the start of WW3.

The invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq are the triggers to unite Muslims against the West.

Then comes NUKE TERROR. Jerusalem, Rome and Washington DC shall be destroyed by Islamic terrorists on 2011-11-11, using Soviet suitcase nukes. It is the day modern civilisation will end. Your bank account will be wiped out (and so will your pension), your property will be worthless and martial law will be enforced.

The USA will then retaliate with nukes destroying several Middle-Eastern cities, including Baghdad and Tehran. Muslims hit back with suitcase nukes in almost every major Western city. It's no secret that around 100 suitcase nukes are missing from the former Soviet arsenal.

In the years that follow, a nuclear war shall break out between India and Pakistan.

At the end of the decade there's nuclear war between the USA and China. It will start over China's invasion of Taiwan (Chinese Taipei)

If it's not nuclear war that kills you, it could be the great wave from a major asteroid impact in the Pacific in the 2020's.

As Sollog has stated, 99.9% of mankind shall perish in the coming age.

About 7 million shall survive in the high mountain areas of the world (Andes, Himalayas and Canadian Rockies)

Read here: http://www.asksollog.com/ask.shtml
  • Options
    squirrel02.jpg
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sollog predicts it'll be Aliens. Wiht teapots on their heads and zimmer frames that shoot babies.

WW3? I'll tell you what it's gonig to be. Right now, I know. I see and hear things you don't.

WW3 will be the East, China, Liberating the American people via invasion, from their fundamentalist Christian ideas and terrible leaders, to make a Free American people. The Americans will form small insurgency groups to try to oppose these invaders, launching attacks via guerilla methods and bombings. The Chinese will have terrible difficulty establishing any form of Government there, and the war will be questioned by many sides.

Then, some bored Hacker will decided to use a Nuclear Silo as a server for a P2P network again. Unfortunatley this time, some rather more malicious hackers will gain access to it, and decide it would be amusing to Nuke some stuff. Resulting in Nuclear Warfare, and we all die.

Ants and Cockroaches survive. So starts WW4: The Ants quest for dominance of the world.
  • Options
    The NWO freemason occultist jews have it all planned out. We can't do anything except conform en masse.
  • Options
    i reckon word war one aint finshed yet.
  • Options
    I was reading The Bible Code book and in it that says something about the Bible predicting WW3.
  • Options
    I was reading The Bible Code book and in it that says something about the Bible predicting WW3.

The Bible says Russia and USA, right?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    it does say something about a billion soldiers coming from the rising od the sun though ...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Well it's said that WW3 would possibly start in the Middle East with an act of terrorism and the ultimate danger being an atomic holocaust.

In this code table thing they have, World War & atomic holocaust are found in the same line as 2006 and End of Days with also the names of people like Arafat/ Barak along with other global leaders.

I've not read it all yet but so far nothing suggest there is anything to do with Russia.
  • Options
    You can make the Bible predict just about anything using the Bible Code. Unfortunately there is no hidden messages or godly premonitions, just mathematical formulas. Naughty scientists managed to find the very same “miraculous” prophecies in 'Moby Dick'.

With regard to WWIII... it might happen, it might not. And even if it does, it could be next year or next century. To be honest we're probably much closer to damnation through climate change than through global war.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    You can make the Bible predict just about anything using the Bible Code. Unfortunately there is no hidden messages or godly premonitions, just mathematical formulas. Naughty scientists managed to find the very same “miraculous” prophecies in 'Moby Dick'.

With regard to WWIII... it might happen, it might not. And even if it does, it could be next year or next century. To be honest we're probably much closer to damnation through climate change than through global war.

I read something about that 'Moby Dick' thing. I got a little put off by Drosnin's book when it was saying something about him searching for these obelisks left in some steel ark's by a superior intelligence many years ago. After that it started to read like a fictional book of some kind and got boring.
  • Options
    Scientists chose Moby Dick but they could have chosen any other fairly large work of fiction. Probably even the Yellow Pages. If you have enough text you'll find "messages" hidden everywhere. Simple law of probabilities.
  • Options
    Russia will soon join forces with East Asia, forming a gargantuan superpower such as the world has never seen.
    Lenin wrote that the way to Paris, London and New York is via [Beijing] and Delhi….

“China is now ready to begin devouring the rest of Asia
  • Options
    5 Billion In Poverty Vs 1 Billion In Wealth!!
  • Options
    Russia will soon join forces with East Asia, forming a gargantuan superpower such as the world has never seen.
    Lenin wrote that the way to Paris, London and New York is via [Beijing] and Delhi….

“China is now ready to begin devouring the rest of Asia

It's the E.C.O.N! Star Trek's becoming true. :nervous:
  • Options
    O.B wrote:
    5 Billion In Poverty Vs 1 Billion In Wealth!!

What? As if.

China will be unstoppable soon... we must do something now if we don't want them to be the next dominant Superpower... then again... like we'll do anything.

Hang On, what if the Korean War never ends? Perhaps it might end by becoming WW3 somehow? Vietnam joins in? China too?

Well. That could be fun. The Vietnamese Air Force's planes are mostly scruffy and dodgey... meheheh. The could dig a HUGE tunnel from China to America. That would be amusing.
  • Options
    They'd better hurry up if they want one, because they will soon be out of fuel to be able to get it on.

It'll be back to scuffles, local warlords and all the other good stuff we used to have. Thank fuck. At least my local gangsters don't pretend that they do what they do for my benefit.
  • Options
    Why does everyone say China for? Do you really think it's in China's interest to start a war with the West?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Why does everyone say China for? Do you really think it's in China's interest to start a war with the West?

Who said they would start it? If anyone, it will be the US poking their nose into Asia - China's garden. NK in particular - both China and the US are concerned - And I doubt either wants to let the other be the one to sort it out. China is happy, as far as I can tell, to let Kim die and wait. American is maoning about taking action....

And the fact that war is still goin on...

I doubt China would deliberatley start a War, unless it's Taiwan.
  • Options
    NDC777 wrote:
    We are in WW3 now.
    Read here: http://www.asksollog.com/ask.shtml

Haha, I love how that Sollog prat charges you to read his prophecies. If he was good old man, he would be saving lives of million folk, rather than making a sneaky quid. :|
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Haha, I love how that Sollog prat charges you to read his prophecies. If he was good old man, he would be saving lives of million folk, rather than making a sneaky quid. :|

That's where you're wrong, monkey:

http://uk.geocities.com/sollogfan_777/sollog-faq
  • Options
    NDC777 wrote:

Looks like Sollog-Fag.

And:
    Sollog wrote:
    To understand ISRAEL you merely have to understand Hebrew.

IS - I WANT
    RA - EVIL
    EL - GOD

IS RA EL means literally I WANT EVIL GOD!
    Sollog wrote:
    The nuclear attack upon Israel will be the starting point of the AGE OF NUCLEAR TERRORISM.

:lol: FFS at this guy. At leat he makes me chuckle.
  • Options
    NDC777 wrote:

mixednutl.jpg
  • Options
    NDC777 wrote:

...Monkey? :/

Well if I cared enough, I would have looked for that FAQ, but I didn't, because he seems to be talking a pile of cack.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    ...Monkey? :/.

I am the Monkey... I can go anywhere!

And yeah, he talks balls.
  • Options
    Revelation 16:12. In this verse we read that ‘the way of the kings of the east’ is to be prepared!”
  • Options
    Well it would, to most Romans the eastern empires were the only real opposition to Imperial power