Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Penis size

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So this bint likes 'nothing less than a nice fat 10 incher' .... Lets face it, she isn't going to be spoilt for choice now is she :p

Where as, if a man likes big tits he doesn't have to look very far to find them. (*)(*)
  • Options
    Ten-inch cocks do exist.

I just think that most people who say they have one either lie or can't count. Or, as I think even more likely, were reading the cm side of the ruler not the inches side of it.

Never mind eh :thumb:

I think enfliade wants a medal or something for managing to be born with a wide seven-inch erect penis. Well, have a cookie.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    End of the day a penis only needs to be between 1-2 inches for g-spot stimulation and thus for a woman to get pleasure from it. I'd seriously doubt if any guy out there had less than that.

As for 10inchers...yeah they exist, but they do hurt and for me average works best every time...enough to sit comfortably in my hand for foreplay and doens't hurt during sex.

But sex with any sized penis is only relaly any good if the guy has the right technique anyways.

That may be true about the g-spot stimulation, but I would surprised if there where really that many men out there that small. Thats the same size as my little finger. For me personally I find average is the best, for the same reasons, as it is really all down to technique.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    That may be true about the g-spot stimulation, but I would surprised if there where really that many men out there that small. QUOTE]

But there are some :yes: It's a very strange feeling only needing to use two fingers when giving hand jobs.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    Little_one wrote:
    That may be true about the g-spot stimulation, but I would surprised if there where really that many men out there that small. QUOTE]

But there are some :yes: It's a very strange feeling only needing to use two fingers when giving hand jobs.

Yes there would be some, I did not say there would not be any, like I said its all about technique.
  • Options
    Kazbo wrote:
    Little_one wrote:

Apparently its something called a 'micropenis' .... god, that must be awful ...

http://www.marok.org/Arte/Mix/micropenis.jpg
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:

:eek:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:

He really must hate life

*Edit*
    Having a second look, it looks quite faked
  • Options
    it's wierd.
  • Options
    I think its time we brought up rainbows ( i believe it was hers) how big is your clit thread :p
  • Options
    LMAO! I'm in work and just saw that photo. Ooooh, dear lawd. ;o
  • Options
    :eek: :eek2:

Is it not called amiguous genitilia? (according to google)

I think that is more hermaphroditism .... micropenis is not ambiguous ... just tiny!!! :eek:
  • Options
    [QUOTE= theyd have to give wicked oral Personally I like nothing less than a nice fat 10 incher
    QUOTE]

oral
    totally agree
    10 incher
    u wish!!!!!!!!!!!

sauce xxx
  • Options
    sauce wrote:
    10 incher
    u wish!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for that person if that's their minimum.
  • Options
    I have a perfectly normal 7incher and my g/f's more than pleased with the results... :)
  • Options
    Interesting post is this...
  • Options
    One of my friends reckons that the average penis size she sees is about 9 or 10 inches, and that she needs that to satisfy her (I said nothing :p)
    Another friend of mine has been with 2 blokes who were 12inches!!!! I personally think that would be too big, and it would limit the positions you could do. My boyfriend at the moment has 9inches, and even that took a couple of weeks to get used to it.
  • Options
    I feel very inadequate all of a sudden...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I feel very inadequate all of a sudden...
    LOL. most penises i have seen have been about 5 or 6 in, but theres been a seven, an 8 and a 9 too.
  • Options
    Without being graphoic I have enough.

But 12 inches? Wow.

Of course, if the average is 6, this means there must be some men with no penises to balance it out :chin:
  • Options
    12 Inches? surely that would make the guy feel faint with so much blood having to flow down there to make it erect?
  • Options
    every male on the internet has a penis of no less than 7". fact.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    every male on the internet has a penis of no less than 7". fact.
    :yes: Penises are like drinks at McDonalds... they come in regular, large, extra large, but never "small".
  • Options
    One of my friends reckons that the average penis size she sees is about 9 or 10 inches, and that she needs that to satisfy her (I said nothing :p)
    Another friend of mine has been with 2 blokes who were 12inches!!!! I personally think that would be too big, and it would limit the positions you could do. My boyfriend at the moment has 9inches, and even that took a couple of weeks to get used to it.

An 'average' that she sees? So she asks guys before shagging them how big they are and then turns them down if they tell her they are less than 9 inches rather than take pot luck? Well, 9" plus is strating to be on the more 'rare' side of penis sizes so I guess she doesnt actually shag all the often ... :)
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    An 'average' that she sees? So she asks guys before shagging them how big they are and then turns them down if they tell her they are less than 9 inches rather than take pot luck? Well, 9" plus is strating to be on the more 'rare' side of penis sizes so I guess she doesnt actually shag all the often ... :)
    Well for sure, ive never seen one bigger than 9in. My friend has slept with rather a high number of guys too (even by my standards) so i think maybe shes got selective memory or is bullshitting me. Tbh though, I cant imagine she measures every one night stand she has :lol: .
  • Options
    Iluv2party wrote:
    Thank you lysander, i genuinly found that thread about breasts quite insulting i thought id turn the tables on the men - see how they feel to be critisesed the way we women are constantly judged on appearence.

but as usual alot of people get on their high horse.

and you measure erect from the base to the tip.

Your post wasn't really insulting tbh.
  • Options
    my bf was smaller than average but we still had a fab time in bed.
  • Options
    my bf was smaller than average but we still had a fab time in bed.

and thats the main thing having a fab time in bed. :hyper:
  • Options
    I've said it before, but for so many men <
    > is ten inches.
  • Options
    I think you mean <
    > Is 10 inches! lol