Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Penis size

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    Oh noes, is you all upset and crying?

Altogether now, aww diddums.

If you love ten inch cock then bully for you! You must get awful stomach ache, or have a fadge the size of Twickenham.

As an attempt in irony, this falls somewhere below your benchmark "fuck off you twat" over in student.

well it wound you up
  • Options
    Iluv2party wrote:
    well it wound you up
    I think you'll find it probably didn't, actually.
  • Options
    Iluv2party wrote:
    you still read and took the time to reply to this thread.

just proved a point that women accept these comments about thier breast size but when the table is turned and its time to critise penis size, the women stay silent and slag me off instead.

At least I know what I want and im not shy to ask for it.

I also took the time to read through the other thread, what does that prove?

I don't care what you think about penis size. I just think it's ironic how you kicked up a fuss baout what the guy said, and then went and did the same thing. You obviously had a problem with what he said, why didn't you just rise above it?

If this thread was started because you have a genuine prefernce for big penises and not as a response to someones views on breast size then I wouldn't have replied.
  • Options
    Iluv2party wrote:
    well it wound you up
    :lol:

No, it didn't. It's hard to get wound up by somebody several points further down the evolutionary ladder than oneself.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    :lol:

No, it didn't. It's hard to get wound up by somebody several points further down the evolutionary ladder than oneself.
    If you weren't already married, I'd ask you to marry me ;(.

:heart:.
  • Options
    If you weren't already married, I'd ask you to marry me ;(.

:heart:.

For you hon, I'd be a bigamist.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    For you hon, I'd be a bigamist.
    ;o :p:D.
  • Options
    Umm... can we get back to talking about naughty bits? Rather than fling poo at each other?

Not to put words in her mouth, but I'd like to answer everyone who's wondering how often, or whom, or where she goes to find 10 inches of manliness....

She only needs one man. Suppose she did find one guy with 10 inches of meat. That's it, that's all she needs. Ever think of that?

And I think I did say that I would have started this thread myself (would need a few beers to work up the courage first hehe) but she beat me to it.

Anyways, time for a group hug! You there, tuck in that 10 inch pecker, don't wanna hurt anyone now... :P
  • Options
    Iluv2party wrote:
    and you measure erect from the base to the tip.
    the important thing to remember is to measure along the top of the penis, not the bottom ;)

also, it was the fact that you retaliated in such a way that made me want to slag you off.

i dont understand why you would get so offended by one poster who said they don't like small tits who you don't even know. did you even read the rest of the thread? the majority if not all the other guys replied saying they don't even care.

and failing all that:

you get what you're given and you should learn to love it :)
  • Options
    Well, in all seriousness, honesty and all that lot, I prefer my 7" of current boyfriend to the 10" of ex boyfriend.

I'm only 5'5 tall, so 10" of proportionately thick penis could be extremely painful. Particularly doggy style, which of course just happened to be his favourite. Even after 18months I'd still bleed occaisionally. There might be 3" difference, but my current boyfriend makes up for every mm in technique. So give me 7" and a good technique any day. :yum:
  • Options
    where the fuck is everyone finding 10inchers??

bollocks i tell ya!!
  • Options
    Well, in all seriousness, honesty and all that lot, I prefer my 7" of current boyfriend to the 10" of ex boyfriend.

There's a really obvious joke about how short your boyfriends must be but I just can't find the words...
  • Options
    I'd be amazed if these people actually found 10"ers

And if they did are you really telling me you fucking measure all your boyfriends cocks?

My girlfriend has never measured mine, probably cos she's too busy cumming from all the head she gets and sweet ass fucking we do.. maybe it would be better if she measured me?? lol
  • Options
    And if they did are you really telling me you fucking measure all your boyfriends cocks?

Ha Ha, yeah. I've never had a girlfriend who's even been interested in the actual size of my penis, let alone wanted to measure it.
  • Options
    Yeah, I knew a guy on my footy team known affectionately as "horse". I seem to remember it causing him more harm than good though, as he said when some girls saw it they refused to go near it. Rumour had it that it was 11". I don't know who started the rumour - him possibly!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    where the fuck is everyone finding 10inchers??

At a "pop and crisps" night (Sad I know) at a club when I was 15. He was 6'2 and almost as wide, so I suppose it fit him.

And yes, I did measure it, to settle an argument over it with him. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I would expect some men would have ten inchers, but the mean and the median is between five and seven, when fully erect.

I suspect that most men with "ten inchers" are incapable of reading a ruler probably. Although there is the old joke of <
    > being 10".
  • Options
    Hahahahah

Hoes
  • Options
    well....im going to answer the question....generally speaking so long as its not minute it doesnt matter really to me. Although for me having a bit of girth makes all the difference rather than length...then again you could have the biggest shlong in the world and still be crap, or you could have a tiny one and be the most skilled man in the land with your tongue. Small dick only really matters if your crap at everything else too :p
  • Options
    Of course some men have ten inchers.

LOGICALLY, some must! Simply because you haven't slept with someone with a cock like that, doesn't mean they don't exist.

I've never met anyone from the Solomon Islands. Don't Solomon Islanders exist?
  • Options
    kyck-hater wrote:
    Of course some men have ten inchers.

LOGICALLY, some must! Simply because you haven't slept with someone with a cock like that, doesn't mean they don't exist.

I've never met anyone from the Solomon Islands. Don't Solomon Islanders exist?

Actually logically that isn't true. I have never known a guy with a 4km penis so does that mean that there is one?

Also the statistical probability of somebody having a ten inch cock is 0.0000
  • Options
    End of the day a penis only needs to be between 1-2 inches for g-spot stimulation and thus for a woman to get pleasure from it. I'd seriously doubt if any guy out there had less than that.

As for 10inchers...yeah they exist, but they do hurt and for me average works best every time...enough to sit comfortably in my hand for foreplay and doens't hurt during sex.

But sex with any sized penis is only relaly any good if the guy has the right technique anyways.
  • Options
    Mine is 7 inches long and canny fat.

Just thought I'd let you know.

oh and circumcised too...

...picture it...
  • Options
    Enfilade wrote:

...picture it...

:yuck:

;)
  • Options
    Seriously? 10 Inches. 25 Centimetres. That's nearly the length of one of those rulers that you get. And fat as well? Unnatural
  • Options
    why don't you send us a picture of it instead

Enfilade wrote:

...picture it...
  • Options
    looks like some people cant accept thers ppl out there with A LOT BIGGER dicks than them.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    looks like some people cant accept thers ppl out there with A LOT BIGGER dicks than them.
    I pity them.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:

I accept it, however it doesnt really mean anything to me. Im equiped with enough to please my woman and thats all that matters :cool:
  • Options
    why is this topic all about the 10 incher as we can all imagine that whereas a small dick, which is what i took this thread to be about, i don't know much about as i have only come across average. i am more taken by the unknown and unimaginable but if its possible for 10" must be possible 2"...