Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

P Diddy: asked to create McDonald's uniforms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Comments

• Options
    Hahahahaha. Oh dear.
  • Options
    i hope stace enjoys her new uniform
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Oh dear. Not that I care, it'll be a laugh seeing them.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i hope stace enjoys her new uniform
    Oh yeh...lol. Poor girl!
  • Options
    and me :impissed:
  • Options
    Considering that article was written almost four months ago :|
    Doesn't seem to have gotten anywhere, as I live near Chicago and have seen no changes in my work day lunch providers uniform.
  • Options
    well lets do something about it and get u in them baggy clothes like i shall be in next week in my mc d's
  • Options
    i work for them, best thing is its easy to till scam
  • Options
    oh my, how crazy is that :/

so there's gonna be some "propa gangstas" working in Maccy D's then.

:lol: that'll be a sight.
  • Options
    i work for them, best thing is its easy to till scam

wow you must be a model employee :rolleyes:
  • Options
    :lol: Oh aye, I will!!!

...seriously though, I'd rather stick with the uniform I have now rather than looking like even more of an idiot!

The uniform I have now really isn't that bad. I have a skirt and a plain smart black blouse. I have what the managers wear! I'm on lobby part time so don't have to wear those minging trousers or shirts! :p Sorry nicebutdim23! (I feel sorry for you working on till, go on lobby, you get paid more and do less work...just don't tell anyone I told you that :) )

unless they do with you as they did with me, i often got stuck on lobby, except i was a till person, so got the crap pay
  • Options
    wow you must be a model employee :rolleyes:

Its cuz hes a bad boy. Stealing from McDonalds, hardcore ;)
  • Options
    i dont know if u realized by Sean John is P.Diddy's clothing line, thats a multi million dollar company, he competes with armarni an all the catwalk big names.

imagine the expensive material and designers cummin together to make great clothes, anybody thought of that?

an P's old days of baggy trousers are well over, i dont know where all u have been but by MTV!!!
  • Options
    Sean Combs is a prick.
  • Options
    yer but mc d's will not pay up for the stuff DIDDY uses to make his cloths and it is not p.diddy its DIDDY NOW!!!!!!
  • Options
    Seeing as I never ever go into McDonalds, I really couldn't care less that PDiddy, or Diddy or whatever he's choosing to call himself this week is designing their clothes. It's not like it's going to make a difference to the food. After all, you can't polish a turd.
  • Options
    Lol Ooh amusing... I can see my mate quitting over that..... :D
  • Options
    wow

:chin:
    Blagsta wrote:
    Sean Combs is a prick.

ouch, explain boss, u cant just say that and leave!
  • Options
    Seeing as I never ever go into McDonalds, I really couldn't care less that PDiddy, or Diddy or whatever he's choosing to call himself this week is designing their clothes. It's not like it's going to make a difference to the food. After all, you can't polish a turd.

what as the point in posting that then? realy there wasnt any point, can u see that know!! :impissed:
  • Options
    O.B wrote:
    :chin:

ouch, explain boss, u cant just say that and leave!

Just look at him, he's an utter dick. Shit music and a shit attitude. Symptomatic of everything that's wrong with hip hop.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Just look at him, he's an utter dick. Shit music and a shit attitude. Symptomatic of everything that's wrong with hip hop.

fukkin at last, now thats what i call a description, he is a dick, did u see him on the MTV awards, that dance he did at the beggining, rich pussy.

hes still Biggy's puppet, in the background, sayin 'yeah', 'do it like that', pussy, i rate u boss!!!

an whats happnin to hip hop today cause of his massive fan base, rappin about rims and maybaks, furcoats and hummers!

DESTROY AND REBUILD :thumb:
  • Options
    O.B wrote:
    what as the point in posting that then? realy there wasnt any point, can u see that know!! :impissed:

The point in posting that, wankchops, was to highlight firstly my complete indifference as I never go to McDonalds and secondly, pointing out that maybe if they wanted to try and sell more food, which I'm assuming is the ultimate goal of this, then perhaps they should try and improve the food rather than what the greasy monkeys who serve it are wearing. That clear enough for you?
  • Options
    The point in posting that, wankchops, was to highlight firstly my complete indifference as I never go to McDonalds and secondly, pointing out that maybe if they wanted to try and sell more food, which I'm assuming is the ultimate goal of this, then perhaps they should try and improve the food rather than what the greasy monkeys who serve it are wearing. That clear enough for you?

greasy monkeys, what the fuck do u mean by that pussy
  • Options
    O.B wrote:
    greasy monkeys, what the fuck do u mean by that pussy

Do you have eyes? Have you ever seen the people who work in McDonalds? Or perhaps you yourself work there which would would explain a few things.
  • Options
    Do you have eyes? Have you ever seen the people who work in McDonalds? Or perhaps you yourself work there which would would explain a few things.

ok ok, just explain it, thats all, why would u want to say that?
  • Options
    O.B wrote:
    ok ok, just explain it, thats all, why would u want to say that?

Ok here goes. McDonalds don't exactly employ people with PhDs and MAs to flip their burgers. Generally and I mean no offence to anyone who works there but, I find the McDonalds staff to be generally unhelpful and completely stupid. Now I haven't been in about 8 years so things might have changed but the impression when I was last there 8 years ago was that the staff were spotty, unwashed and mentally subnormal.

There.
  • Options
    Ok here goes. McDonalds don't exactly employ people with PhDs and MAs to flip their burgers. Generally and I mean no offence to anyone who works there but, I find the McDonalds staff to be generally unhelpful and completely stupid. Now I haven't been in about 8 years so things might have changed but the impression when I was last there 8 years ago was that the staff were spotty, unwashed and mentally subnormal.

There.

FUCK YOU
  • Options
    Thunderstruck take a chill pill dude i mean come on !
  • Options
    why the fuck should i chill, this pussy chats alot of shit, an he needs to be told, u cant go around saying crap like that, if he doesnt see it im gona show it to him, DICKHEAD
    thunderstike ur fukin self dick
  • Options
    O.B wrote:
    FUCK YOU

Heehee. Looks like I touched a nerve there!

I'm only talking from experience here. It may have changed since but that's how I remember it to be so :p.

But rss, I have to live up to my title of being a contentious so and so. There'd be no fun on these boards if everyone agreed with each other!

I am very chilled, I just have a very sharp tongue when I want to.