Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Breast size.....question for the guys!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think its all a matter of proportion....the actual size is irrelivant as long as its proportional the body shape...like....an A cup on a larger, curvier girl wouldnt be as attractive as it would be on a slimmer, more athletic body shape.
    But saying that, ive been with girls from every place on the booby scale and id probably have to say that smaller boobs are nicer ultimately. When you get to 36FF etc, it gets a bit much for the male mind to comprehend. lol
  • Options
    Im an F cup.Yes they are natural and No although i am curvy i am not obese.I dont consider my breasts to be huuuuuuuuuuuuuge by any standard.Infact i sometimes feel that if they were any smaller they would look odd.
    Men stare and speak to my chest which does annoy me greatly but ive learnt to live with it.My experience of men who hate big breasts is that they are hostile towards me.
    Whats the crack with that? What do they expect me to do? Suddenly whip em out and give em a jiggle in their face? Ask them to suck on them? Put nipple clamps on them? Something equally grotesque?
    I cant help having big breasts! Body size is reletive. Even at a size 8 i was DD.
    I would seriously hope that someone would look beyond my chest when considering whether or not they would want a relationship or even sleep with me.But maybe i am a bit old fashioned that way.
  • Options
    I'm quite slim on the top half of me and I do have small boobs. Boys never have a problem with it, I mean tits are tits... I don't get why blokes think about tits more than girls' faces.
  • Options
    Teh missus is an arse man himself, so it doesn't really matter...but since they've gotten bigger he plays with them alot more. Actually, so do I! :lol:
  • Options
    I can't say I'm too bothered.

Been with a girl with two cherries on an ironing board, and that was fun. My "type" is probably for smaller ones, they're more asthetically pleasing as they are more firm and toned. But the wife, er, isn't small.

C'est la vie.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Been with a girl with two cherries on an ironing board, and that was fun.

What a craking phrase. I'm not going to use that instead of the tried and tested bee-stings one.
  • Options
    well carry on sayin things like that and aM SURE SOME GIRL WILL GIVE U SMALL BOLLOX AND WHO WUD WANT A LAD LIKE THAT XX

we're all entitled to our opinions.

anyway, you're from grimsby.
  • Options
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Would you go out with a woman with small breasts?

I can't see myself doing it they aren't much fun.

When you grow up, you'd realise people don't think like you.

Not all men crave big tits.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    LMAO! Since when was a woman's worth distinguished by her cup size?!

Is this code for "I've got small tits, don't hate me!!!!!!"?
  • Options
    I like small ones but I usually attract girls with big ones.

Anybody want to swap?
  • Options
    ok, well as I guy I do like breasts. But its the whole package I love. the personality, the spirit, the humour and then the physical.

I do like a nice set of boobies but the first girl I ever slept with had really small boobs, literally now there. She did have fantastic nipples tho...

anway, would give anything to sleep with her again. Small breasts or not, she was great and thats what counts.
  • Options
    Just out of interest, what makes a nipple fantastic? :D
  • Options
    He has said he prefers bigger boobs and he never stops playing with them. I'm sure he will get bored of them one day...:lol:

How do you get anything done?

Seriously though, I used to be so hung up about the size of mine and now I really don't care, as long as they look okay to me!
  • Options
    go_away wrote:

Yeah I wondered that.

Superpowers maybe? The ability to turn back time?
  • Options
    go_away wrote:

being able to put it up your nose.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    being able to put it up your nose.

seriously? :eek2:
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    It takes all sorts...
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    It takes all sorts...

I must be really out of the loop on some of these things :shocking:
  • Options
    Honestly, I actually prefer it. My girlfriend has small ones, and I find myself attracted to girls with smaller ones as well. *shrug* Doesn't bother me, though on the other hand, large ones turn me off like nothing else. Pamela Anderson makes me want to puke if I try to think of them.
  • Options
    go_away wrote:

Being able to hang your jacket on them, cleaning out ear wax, reaching that damn reset switch on the computer - if you use your imagination (or memory), there are a multitude of uses.
  • Options
    i was so hung up on the size of my tits for ages ever since i started puberty and they hardly grew and everyone was bigger then me i was teased by a lot of immature boys and it really got me down, when i was 14 i met my bf who i'm still with now he was 18 and so i was very worried about how he'd feel cause i was so small (32a) but he's brilliant he seems to love them lol nowdays i aint fussed about my tits or lack of them. My bf loves me for me and thats all that matters and on the plus size at least i aint gotta worry about them heading down south.
  • Options
    And whats that ment to mean???
  • Options
    I tend to prefer small breasts, I think I like the perkiness. But having said that it's not the main thing I go for, it attracts me initially but it's not like I'd turn down a girl with large boobs that I liked.
    My last 3 girlfriends have had about 34D breasts and it didn't bother me at all
  • Options
    what makes fantastic nipples??

a fair size, that got incredible erect when she aroused, I mean big time bullets in my mouth. mmmm
  • Options
    I much prefer small breasts :p
    I prefer the meat to be on the ass of a small waist :p:p:p

But its each to their own isnt it...
  • Options
    leese wrote:

It's great being able to pick your nose with a massive erect nipple.

Any way back to the topic. I like all breasticles, just as long as their not that a skinny blokes chest.
  • Options
    Depends on how big her brain was!
  • Options
    36DD (UK sizes) is my perfect breast size but only because my perfect girl has that breast size!
  • Options
    its wots in the chest thats counts in all fairness (as in the girls heart) i dont care if she has B's or FFF'z really. DONT BE SO SHALLOW!!!!