Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Breast size.....question for the guys!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would you go out with a woman with small breasts?

I can't see myself doing it they aren't much fun.

Comments

• Options
    depends how small, "small" is. I don't like huge boobs :no:

B cup is good :yes:
  • Options
    Different types of fun can be had with different breast sizes :yes:

Plus there's a little more to life than what a couple of modified sweat glands can offer
  • Options
    of course i'd go out with a girl with small breasts. im not that shallow.
  • Options
    Too right - am an arse and leg man, myself...

As long as *they* are toned, i'm all good.
  • Options
    LMAO! Since when was a woman's worth distinguished by her cup size?!
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    LMAO! Since when was a woman's worth distinguished by her cup size?!

Since the 20th century. Might I refresh your memory, it isn't 1983 anymore. :D

This is just a subjective poll about what people think about small breasts.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    Since the 20th century. Might I refresh your memory, it isn't 1983 anymore. :D

erm.....like wasn't 1983 in the 20th century?
  • Options
    I once went out with a girl who was an F cup. They got annoying and was way too big!
    I went out with another girl who was an A, it was all well and good had no complaints.

My current is C and i think they are perfect.
  • Options
    Have done, Im more of a arse man my self

On this point one of the cheasiest expresions coming from a women in the world is

"anything more than a handfulls a waste"

Iv heard this so many times usually from femail friends in the pub not just from lovers

And Im not sure about these Bra sizes, I just use small medium and large
  • Options
    RudeBwoy wrote:
    I once went out with a girl who was an F cup. They got annoying and was way too big!
    I went out with another girl who was an A, it was all well and good had no complaints.

My current is C and i think they are perfect.

I didn't even know that existed in real life. Were they fake? Was she hugly fat? How did she find bras? As many panty stores as I go to I've never seen an F. I bet she couldn't shop at Victoria Secret.
  • Options
    Just as long as the girl isn't so flat you could fax her, it really makes very little difference.
  • Options
    As long as a woman actually has breasts, I'm happy with it. I only start to worry when the man in the relationship has bigger boobs than she does.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    As long as a woman actually has breasts, I'm happy with it. I only start to worry when the man in the relationship has bigger boobs than she does.

I saw a man at the pool on friday with pointy very perky breasts of at least a b cup. Gross.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I saw a man at the pool on friday with pointy very perky breasts of at least a b cup. Gross.
    Exactly. It's why I firmly believe breasts only look good on a female.
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    erm.....like wasn't 1983 in the 20th century?

ow shit

That doesn't happen often, I'm sorry lol.

correction: 21st century :o
  • Options
    ive never had anyone be bothered that mine are small, but then again, maybe theres been plenty of people who just never showed an interest and that was their reason???
    I get plenty of people interested though and pretty damn good looking people too, so I cant think its that much of an issue for most.
  • Options
    I care about the size of your penis as much as you care about the size of my breasts.
    Oh my God! (runs off crying)
  • Options
    haha as a hetro male i can honestly say breast size doesnt bother me one bit
  • Options
    breast size isnt as vital for sex as penis size though is it?
    Unless youre only after a soapy tit wank.
  • Options
    breast size isnt as vital for sex as penis size though is it?
    Unless youre only after a soapy tit wank.

Oh but that was just a quote from family guy cuz i'm lame.

And being a size b myself (which aperantly is considered small) nobody has complained. and to be an upper for small boobies, at least our bras look decent when they are hanging on the hangers :p
  • Options
    they're only meant for feeding babies after all
  • Options
    It's interesting to me the vast double standard that seems to exist between women choosing partners based on physical appearance and men doing it.

It seems to be ok for women to say that they screen for a physical trait (height) but if men do it for one (breast size) it's somehow different and wrong. Obviously both sexes screen for what they think is attractive and all the bleating in the world won't change it one bit. As a man I am expected to keep schtum about what I genuinely like though.

1983 didn't post on the height thread saying "men are more than the length of their legs", some posters don't like the idea of men having this kind of preference. Weird rationalisations like "they are only for feeding babies" or whatever creep in.

Anyway, thanks for the replies from the women to a "GUYS - what do you think thread".
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    It's interesting to me the vast double standard that seems to exist between women choosing partners based on physical appearance and men doing it.

aye, the difference there is that the height thread was asking for views, not trying to impose a view.

if it had been started with 'shorties are ugly, what's the point' you better believe all us titches would have been bleating for pages and pages.
  • Options
    I'm a a/b and if blokes don't like it then I don't care.
  • Options
    aye, the difference there is that the height thread was asking for views, not trying to impose a view.

Hmm no. I'm not trying to impose a view, I asked for opinions and stated my preference. Exactly the same as the "Height" thread. You are wrong.
    How tall are you and your partner?
    I went out with a bloke about a year ago for a few weeks and he was only an inch taller than me and I felt uncomfortable because he didn't like me to wear heels!

Compare to -

The main difference is that I don't go on about feelings (because I am male and don't give a shit) and emphasize what I get out of larger breasts. I find them fun.
  • Options
    there's a bit of a difference between saying you felt uncomfortable because your partner didn't like you to dress however you wanted, and saying that girls with small tits aren't much fun.

the difference is the tone with which the thread was started. of course, if you must, the difference is that all women are evil and stuffed with hypocrisy and all men are horribly downtrodden.
  • Options
    if you prefer big breasts then i dont have a problem with that. I think we should go out with people we find attractive, and if you find small breasts really unnattractive, then theres not much you can do about that. Im not going to lose any sleep about the countless numbers of tit men who wouldnt go for me, because there are plenty of leg men out there too :P
  • Options
    Breast size doesn't really bother me, i'm a B/C and i think thats fine, even when they were smaller before they had stopped growing kinda thing none of my boyfriends ever complained. It's not as if they actually *do* anything. There are other things i'd rather change about myself over breats size.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    the difference is that all women are evil and stuffed with hypocrisy and all men are horribly downtrodden.
    :lol: I think youve hit the nail on the head.
  • Options
    klintock wrote:

well carry on sayin things like that and aM SURE SOME GIRL WILL GIVE U SMALL BOLLOX AND WHO WUD WANT A LAD LIKE THAT XX