Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do drugs matter?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe he hasn't ever tried drugs and just wants to make a point of not involving his personal life in politics. I don't think that would ever work though, a politician is still a human being and people are going to want to know about his personal life.

when we have been conditioned to not want to know who the fuck wer'e voting for ....we'll have forgotten that it was once impotrant ...very important.

we are being led down a digital system of the death of democracy.

i fear we have aleady arrived

press one for in favour two for against and three if your feeling realy pissed off ...thats what electonic loyalty card elections will look like ...are looking like.
  • Options
    when we have been conitioned to not want to know who the fuck wre voting for ....we'll have forgotten that it was once impotrant ...very important.

Mr. Roll speaks sense as usual. :yes:

Traditionally we booted those who couldn't keep their word - you know like the adulterers, fraudsters and so on in public life. Now it's "not relevant". :nervous:
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Now it's "not relevant". :nervous:
    that bit scares the shit out of me ...what with the powers that are being passed and removed ....it's scary but also very sad.

what i want to know is ...which do you think was the strongest anesthetic ...or was it a combination?>
  • Options
    that bit scares the shit out of me ...what with the powers that are being passed and removed ....it's scary but also very sad.

Yes. They are doing a very good job at removing humanity from humanity.
    what i want to know is ...which do you think was the strongest anesthetic ...or was it a combination?>

Words. It's all down to words.

I can talk to someone for a few hours or so and reduce/remove pain or phobia or whatever. These fuckers are using very similar skills for their own ends. They don't reduce fears though, they inflame them because they want control.

Whenever you want humans to do anything for you, you have to use language. Even total overwhelming force is useless if you can't communicate what you want.

It's why all my analysis of politics begins (and usually ends and gets lost in) with looking at the language used and whether it's accurate or not.