Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Petrol !!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been meaning to post this a few of my friends have been introduced to petrol and they think its brilliant even though they look silly all round this cherry can lol. i was just wondering if it is dangerous as i argue it is to try and stop them but they dont listern and what does it actually do because all i see is them wanting more and trying to grab the petrol can.

Comments

• Options
    Is it dangerous? What do you think?
  • Options
    if i knew i wouldnt of posted my question sorry if i sound a bit silly but its new to me and i dont know alot about it thats why i asked !
  • Options
    petrol gets you high?!
  • Options
    Yeah its the safest way to get high mate.... light a match and throw it in the can for a better hit...

are your chavvy friends bored of the white lightning then?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    My mates used to lug petrol all the time. No better then solvents mate, definately not good news.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Soz if it sounds weird... but if people know tht sniffing solvents can kill them... then WHY do it??? Soz, I dont take drugs (apart from medicated stuff)

For a buzz. People don't give a fuck about consequences, or they don't know of any. Although personally, I don't see the appeal of solvents at all...pretty degenerate imho.
  • Options
    Personally I think that is gross!
  • Options
    cheaper than beer i suppose.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    :lol:
    and have you ever thought about this?
    petrol ...you have to build huge fuck off machines to extract oil from the des erts and even oceans ...you have to transport it in big fuck off ships all around the planet ...you then have to refine it in big fuck off refineries ...you then have to transport all around the world by raod and rail ...millins of people working their tits off to get you that petrol ...and even after all that investment and labour ...massive tax grabs by governments ...wars and death ..it's still fucking cheaper than beer!!!!!!!!!!!!
    beer ...vegatable water.
    are we being robbed or what?
  • Options
    but beers so good
  • Options
    and have you ever thought about this?
    petrol ...you have to build huge fuck off machines to extract oil from the des erts and even oceans ...you have to transport it in big fuck off ships all around the planet ...you then have to refine it in big fuck off refineries ...you then have to transport all around the world by raod and rail ...millins of people working their tits off to get you that petrol ...and even after all that investment and labour ...massive tax grabs by governments ...wars and death ..it's still fucking cheaper than beer!!!!!!!!!!!!
    beer ...vegatable water.
    are we being robbed or what?

LOL!! I thought you were going to say that all these hundreds of workers and millions of pounds to get it to us.... and it ends up in the hands of chav's getting high from it :crazyeyes
    Still thats just as stupid as it being cheaper than beer!
  • Options
    ey, stop making out like its only chavs who do solvents. but yeah, beers done a lot more for society than petrol!
  • Options
    Tried it once before when i was younger, shite to be honest.

Someone i knew died from sniffing glue, you don't wanna get involved in solvent abuse.
  • Options
    Solvents of any type are underneeth the bottom of the barrel in terms of drug use, they are massively dangerous and addictive.

Do not go anywhere near them.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    LOL!! I thought you were going to say that all these hundreds of workers and millions of pounds to get it to us.... and it ends up in the hands of chav's getting high from it :crazyeyes
    Still thats just as stupid as it being cheaper than beer!

My friends aint chavs thanks thanks every one got a better argument against them now :p cheers !
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Never done it, the death thing puts me off. Plus solvents are crappy really, just get some weed or something. :/

Or alternatley, Vodka.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Solvents of any type are underneeth the bottom of the barrel in terms of drug use, they are massively dangerous and addictive.

Do not go anywhere near them.

too true

gluebags espiaclly, the scum of the earth
  • Options
    I know, i remember i was walking down the street and i was rolling a rolley and some man came up to me with a bag up his sleeve chugging away on it asking me for hash. Fucked up, total scum of the earth.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    but beers so good

Yes.

Petrol is a bad idea.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    Yes.

Petrol is a bad idea.
    People die really easily from sniffing solvents. basically it asphyxiates the brain.
    My brother used to do it a bit till his school mate died from it. Really shook the whole school up.
  • Options
    Bag eds are classed as the lowest as the low... I don't know how they dare, the dangers and the buzz isnt exactly good.
  • Options
    Uprising wrote:
    Bag eds are classed as the lowest as the low... I don't know how they dare, the dangers and the buzz isnt exactly good.

you just have to look at everything around them ... people like this are usually from deprived council estates filled with scumbags going nowhere with no hope .. i doubt the majority of them even care that much
  • Options
    Nope and it's sad because the main reason they do it is escapism and trying to get as fucked as possible. Sadly society doesn't do much in the way of helping these people either, it's one of those things that will never really change either.
  • Options
    When I was like 13/14, me and my mates used to sniff petrol like fuck in a derelect house, I did it for the buzz at the time, probably was escapism but at the time it was for the buzz.
  • Options
    there used to be this tramp that lived behind iceland, all he did was eat the shit out the bins an huff petrol, tell your cheep chav friends to spend some cash on real drugs if there after a buzz,
  • Options
    killa_k wrote:
    tell your cheep chav friends

You know them personally?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    When I was like 13/14, me and my mates used to sniff petrol like fuck in a derelect house, I did it for the buzz at the time, probably was escapism but at the time it was for the buzz.

Yeah that was when I did it... anything for a buzz at that age were it's not really were you can get proper drugs easy. Lethal stuff like.
  • Options
    killa_k wrote:
    there used to be this tramp that lived behind iceland, all he did was eat the shit out the bins an huff petrol, tell your cheep chav friends to spend some cash on real drugs if there after a buzz,

Why does every one think it is chavs that do this ? my friends aint chavs !!!! i agree with you its disgusting and i tell them this when they do it but they enjoy the buzz to tell the truth i dont think they've done it for a lil while may be the novelty has worn off
  • Options
    People are suggesting its only Chav's who use this because it is a 'drug' used really only by those at the lowest rung's of society.