Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Petrol !!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd probably get classed as a chav but I'm not exactly working class.
    I hate all this chav bollocks whatever happened to just being yourself...
    it's human nature to break things down and segregate everything... look at hard dance theres hard trance,hard house,hardcore,speedcore,hardcore techno,gabba,freeform,makina,hardstyle...etc it takes the piss!
  • Options
    Petrol (or other solvents)
    Crack and
    Heroin

Are the only drugs Iv never touched evern though theyve all been offered to me more than once, Iv givern this advice (not here) a few times before and its mostly been listened to.
  • Options
    well i got told not to get addicted and dont push the pin.. did wonders for me.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Petrol (or other solvents)
    Crack and
    Heroin

I've done petrol but have never done glues or lighter gas. I would never do petrol again though.
    I smoked H once and was sick and will probably never try it again either.
    I like crack, and still smoke it every now and again.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I like crack, and still smoke it every now and again.

Take my advice and dont, find someone who's been using for a while just like I did with H and if there decent and a genuine friend, theyl tell you not to do it. they wouldne say the same re grass or pills.

dont do it it grabs you by the balls (said to me re H)

Just snort, anyway probably your using freebase unless your sure its crack
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    I used to buy coke and wash it up, but now I hardly buy or do coke at all. I prefer to get a nice rock or two, 3 or 4 times a year.

I have to go out my way to get it and it's really not somehting that going to develop into an addiction.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Its interesting that heroin is on that list, its only dangerous because people dont know what they are doing and are using black market supply.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Its interesting that heroin is on that list, its only dangerous because people dont know what they are doing and are using black market supply.

Yes Iv heard this that pure Herion dosnt do harm to which Id say

1stly Bollox I donty beleive it dosnt Iv hung around to varing extent with "druggies" for over 10 years and have known 3 pure addicts, 3 on off addicts 1 in between and I cant think anyone who only uses occasionaly.

The 3 on and off take one guy I worked with

When he was off he looked col and tough, a fit female lodger who was a few years older than me at the time said "oh yes there was something about him wasnt there"
    Then when he was back on he looked dodgy skiny and spotty, and I stopped hanging with him. Think he's probably dead now as he injected.

Another one who only smoked and came off it he was 26 or 7 when I was 20, he says dont try it it grabs you by the balls, so I havnt theres plenty else to choose from.

2ndly its very addictive starts with a smoke, then your a junkie injecting who's sold everything they own
    Like my mate that was a ameture DJ sold his decks to get H.
  • Options
    But virtually all you describe is because of the law, not the drug.

If you give someone all they need for free they wont have to sell their stuff and they will have enough money left over for food, housing etc.

Granted they might not eat a huge amount, but the reason addicts get themselves into serious trouble is because of the cost and the quality.

I'm not trying to say heroin is safe, its clearly not, what I am suggesting is that most of the reason its dangerous (and it most definately is) is the law.