Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tops for Small Boobies

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh kinda baggy but cut off at an angle?
  • Options
    exacly
    u can wear those or like this (image)

I choose Nat's for the winter, with a denim jacket and this one for the summer.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm loving the slightly layered effect there seems to be at the moment. That top is very pretty :yes:
  • Options
    yeah u can wear them on both the shoulders but i think they look better when ones side is off the shoulder!
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Yeah I'm loving the slightly layered effect there seems to be at the moment. That top is very pretty :yes:

I like nat's... mine ripped xD
  • Options
    ooo im on a role now lol, theres some like tee's in topshop with the layered effect, they have like a polo neck too, really pretty and cheap!!
  • Options
    x~*Nat*~x wrote:
    ooo im on a role now lol, theres some like tee's in topshop with the layered effect, they have like a polo neck too, really pretty and cheap!!

too bad im from portugal... :( they sound nice
  • Options
    Marishka wrote:
    exacly
    u can wear those or like this (image)

I choose Nat's for the winter, with a denim jacket and this one for the summer.

Although I think that look is fine, I hope you dont mind me saying, but it does nothing to enhance cleavage, in fact it probably draws attention to lack of.
  • Options
    i dont know about that... i never had any problems ;)
    but sometimes celavage ist everythin... but whats you choise for a top to that effect?
  • Options
    not sure really, I mean any person can wear any top really whether big or small chested. I think I would have worn the vest top without the bikini underneath though.
    If your boobies are small and perky then i think vest tops look great with no bra underneath.
  • Options
    If your boobies are small and perky then i think vest tops look great with no bra underneath.

but since its such a low cut top, if i lean over its like wearing nothing. dont frguet that is a baggy top
  • Options
    forget I said anything. Honestly. it looks fine.
  • Options
    *points and laughs* haha you have small boobies

:p

sorry, I'm in a silly mood, please don't be offended or take me seriously
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    *points and laughs* haha you have small boobies

hahaham tehy dot hit our chins when wu run
    :D:lol:
  • Options
    lol excuse me i dont have small boobs lol but i hav got friends who have and am forever seeing them wear tops that just look silly, or that wear tops designed to show the cleavage then try and enhance thers and it doesnt work! =D
  • Options
    Marishka wrote:
    hahaham tehy dot hit our chins when wu run
    :D:lol:
    Neither do mine. I have the sports bra. At least I need one :p haha small boobies :D:lol:

I'm still in a silly mood, please don't be offended or take me seriously
  • Options
    I don't have boobs. I sometimes wish I did.
    I suppose man-boobs are the best I can hope for without looking completely weird.
  • Options
    noooo, you don't want man boobs! :yuck:
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Neither do mine. I have the sports bra. At least I need one :p haha small boobies :D:lol:

:lol:
  • Options
    noooo, you don't want man boobs! :yuck:

And also that would entail me getting fat which is firstly, medically impossible due to my awesome metabolism, and secondly, no-one will fancy me, especially if I can't even see my own dick for my stomach.
  • Options
    u girls rock for rtalking about boobiesboobiesboobiesboobiesboobiesboobiesboobiesboobies yay i am a happy boy lol
  • Options
    I am a 34B, and I find the best bras for enhancin are the "ego-boost" bras from marks &spencers. Also, another tip I LIVE BY is by using make up.
    When wearing a low cut top, I use different coloured shimmers to create "shadow" effect. It might sound strange but it works wonders. I don't use expensive stuff, just collection 2000- its only shimmer to create a light brown shadow.
    Be careful to not go over the top as it'll look silly. And stick to your complexion colours (ie if you're tanned you can use darker browns than paler girls.)
  • Options
    My other friends with small boobs make their bra straps really tight and clasp the bra strap at the tightest clip at the back. This pulls 'em up and out making their boobs look much bigger.
  • Options
    lausie wrote:
    My other friends with small boobs make their bra straps really tight and clasp the bra strap at the tightest clip at the back. This pulls 'em up and out making their boobs look much bigger.
    I tried that and it gave me a sore chest.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Breasticles for everyone :D