Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tops for Small Boobies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Slight copying of another topic..but yeah I have small boobs. Low cut seems to make me look like a 12 year old trying to get into a nightclub. Tips or TITS would be appreciated. Haha I'm so bad :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    i find that wearing a plunge booster bra helps, with a top thats low-ish but ruched (sp) around the centre of the chest.
    V-necks are also good!
    im a 34b and that works for me!
  • Options
    Aha. Yeah I need to purchase some new bras. I'm a 32b and was thinking of a Wonderbra..though they are kinda expensive.
  • Options
    ive just bought a brill one from asda, only £6, and have found matalan+peacocks are brilliant too!
    la senze is where i buy my nice underwear from, but for just casual t-shirt and plunge bras, the above places i find best!
  • Options
    Oh I got a really crappy cotton one from Asda for some reason..It kinda put me off but will definitely have a look!
  • Options
    these ones wear slightly padded+in little plastic bags. i just bought a multiway one+its really comfy, but not too padded!
    also, tops which are fitted just below and under the bust are good, as they kinda pull everything in+push it up abit!
  • Options
    Dya think spaghetti tops are a no no? I find myself feeling slightly...lacking whenever I wear one!

Its confusing whether to make a point of having them or whether to cover them up completely.
  • Options
    to be honest, i feel sometimes like it isnt worth having small boobs, but there are advantages+alot of guys out there who prefere them.
    can u post a pic of a spaghetti top as i cant think off the top of my head what style they are again.
    Also, may i ask what clothes size you wear on your bottom half?
  • Options
    Spaghetti top is just thin straps really. Bottom half..I'm a 10..top half can be 8/10.
  • Options
    i wear those tops, i think if the neckline is right+they fit ok, they can look good!
    i only asked bcos im a 10/12 on the bottom+have an ambe-ish bum, so i often feel unproportioned. You sound perfect though, so dont worry too much. V-necks are the way to go
    Also (again, lol) ive got a nice halterneck top. its tight around the chest, but not too tight, and has a deep plunge neckline, which when worn with the right bra makes my chest look like a C cup!
  • Options
    Aah my butt is non existant! You can have it :yuck: Yeah I love halternecks..I have a goldish/browny one that is backless. I think its kinda sexy which proves that flashing boobs arent the only thing to get you noticed.
  • Options
    i know what you mean, ive got a goldigga top that has the back which plunges down to the small of my back+it always looks great, even tho i dont wear a bra with it (another advantage of having small boobs, not needing support all of the time :) )
  • Options
    least you can bloomin' well buy pretty underwear that actually comes in your size!
  • Options
    Yeah, but being small(er) chested, bras are often 'out of stock' in the smaller sizes because they're so common...

Ilora x
  • Options
    Yeah, but being small(er) chested, bras are often 'out of stock' in the smaller sizes because they're so common...

Ilora x

least they bloody well exist in the first place though.
  • Options
    least they bloody well exist in the first place though.

:yes:
  • Options
    I've seen some gorgeous bras at bravissimo... :confused:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Aha. Yeah I need to purchase some new bras. I'm a 32b and was thinking of a Wonderbra..though they are kinda expensive.
    To be honest i don't rate wonderbras that much. I think they're expensive for what you get. I get my bras from marks and sparks or asda to be honest and find them def as good as wonderbras and cheaper :)
  • Options

Ilora x

yes because this is sooo sexy.

why do they have to assume that girls with big boobs are middle aged fatties who like wearing their grandma's frumpy cast-off knickers.
  • Options

Ilora x

Yeah if you are willing to fork out tons of money.
  • Options
    No Comment on that one :lol: :thumb: :razz:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Isn't this thread meant to be about tops which flatter small breasts? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    k@tie wrote:
    Isn't this thread meant to be about tops which flatter small breasts? :rolleyes:

go on then. add your contribution about tops to flatter small breasts. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I've got tiny wee A cup boobies and I find high necked tops,like TopShops basic tee's are quite flattering with their crew necks.

I never, ever go near v-necks cos they just accentuate the total lack of cleavage.

This seasons roll necks are quite good too.

My basic rule of thumb is that if a top has a gap before the neck,it's going to draw the eye towards the bust,whereas if you're wearing one continuous line it directs the eye to the top,not the bust.
  • Options
    k@tie wrote:
    I've got tiny wee A cup boobies and I find high necked tops,like TopShops basic tee's are quite flattering with their crew necks.

I never, ever go near v-necks cos they just accentuate the total lack of cleavage.

This seasons roll necks are quite good too.

My basic rule of thumb is that if a top has a gap before the neck,it's going to draw the eye towards the bust,whereas if you're wearing one continuous line it directs the eye to the top,not the bust.
    I agree with that completely.
  • Options
    I'm a B cup, and wouldn't dream of wearing anything that reached my neck. Feels so claustraphobic. :lol:

All of my tops/t-shirts are low cut :angel:

Ilora x
  • Options
    im a 32b but hardly a full cup :(

I usually wear just about everything... But I RARELY go for V necks... It makes me look like i have nothing there :no:

90% of the times i wear spaghetti tops, i think they are quite flatering if you have good shoulders.
    And simply LOVE backless tops.... If you use them with low cut jeans you dont atract that much atencion to your boobs but your belly and back instead.

Slightly baggy tank tops with a bikini top underneath are ideal if you wanna show some skin, because bikinis usually have some padding:)

Hope I was a bit helpfull:)

and quoting:
    (another advantage of having small boobs, not needing support all of the time :) )
    :thumb: :thumb:
  • Options
    I always find that baggy tops that are like one side off the shoulder look nice on girls with small busts, they dont draw the eyes to the bust either and even if they did you wouldnt be able to tell how big or small someone was! You can get some really nice plain and dressy ones to, and even the plain ones you can dress up!! :) x
  • Options
    :yes: :yes: :yes:
  • Options
    Oo this thread is helpful =)

But when you say baggy tops..do you mean like see-through? Because I dont get the wearing a bikini top underneath it bit :confused::blush:
  • Options
    nonono, there full material, not see through or anything,i no that pic is crap but its the best i cud do lol, that picture doesnt do that top justice its gorgeous! im not really to sure how 2 explain them! if i find one on the net ill let you know!x