Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Small women problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a problem, mainly due to the incomprehensableness of women.
I went out last weekend with a girl who Ive known for a while but still distant enough for a friendship not to get in the way of a more serious relationship. Shes a nice girl but has been in alot more relationships, and slept with alot more people than me.
We went out for dinner at a nice resturant then out for a few drinks and then back to mine. She stayed round untill the early hours of the morning, we chatted none stop but didnt have sex. It was technically a first date so I didnt push the issue. The next night I invited her round to watch some dvds, but kept on getting interupted by one of my house mates so nothing happened again.
I invited her round again but she wasnt feeling to good, which I believe because she wasnt feeling too well the second night she came round.
Now she seems to be a bit distant, and Im not sure if I should ask her out again, I could end up looking like a lemon.
Suggestions folks?

Comments

• Options
    go for it. if you like this girl what have u got to loose. dont push it though! just call her once. if she doesnt answer then leave a messsage asking her out and wait for a reply. if you hear nothing then u no its not ment to be.
    the only way you could look like a lemon is if you call her 100 times and turn into a stalker!
  • Options
    send her a text asking if she feels better. Dont go all intense on her cos no one likes that. Offer to come over with home made (shop bought) chicken soup and a dvd.
  • Options
    I txt her last night asking how she is, with no reply, so Im not txting her again untill she txts me first. I remember at one point she was doing the chasing. and as soon as I take an interest she tries to play me, whats the dealio with that then?!
    Do you think I fucked up with the none sex, even though it technically wasnt my fault.
    Thanks for the replies people.
  • Options
    i think now that she knows you are interested she wants you to do the chasing.
  • Options
    Play it by ear. I wouldn't get back in touch with her unless she contacts you. Unfortunately with dating, people like to play games. I dated a guy who showed nothing but interest in me, I did none of the chasing etc, but he then tried to make out that *I* was the one coming on too strong. I won't even start with the ones who have already got girlfriends, but forget to mention that tiny insignificant detail.

You didn't fuck up just because you didn't have sex with her. Just because she may sleep around etc doesn't meant she wants it 24/7 and will start humping your leg on the first date.

Like I said, give it some time, and if she doesn't get back in touch, no love lost.
  • Options
    Ok I will update you folks within the next couple of days. softly softly catchy monkey I suppose.
  • Options
    i thought this was going to be a problem about women being too small :blush:

sorry, that wasn't helpful at all. good luck and stuff :thumb:
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    i thought this was going to be a problem about women being too small :blush:

sorry, that wasn't helpful at all. good luck and stuff :thumb:

:lol::lol: me too!!!
  • Options
    This is so weird. Why do you have to chase and do all of this guess work just to get into a relationship? That seems way too complicated for a simple date. I think I'd get lost.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    :lol::lol: me too!!!
    me three
  • Options
    Ok, I won she txt me back. Saying hi mainly. I txt back late by three hours which I believe is the correct course of action, so technically Im 2-1 up, she came back with a quick defensive play, by; suprise, suprise not txting back. And now leveling the score. This chess game takes the piss I think Im going to knock the king over and date a no thrills blonde bimbo, gotta be easier right?
  • Options
    Ok I think people are taking the whole dating being a game thing a little too far when they start keeping score.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    me three

four :thumb: god its been a long day..... :lol:
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    four :thumb: god its been a long day..... :lol:

five

i like small girls
  • Options
    What's the point? Well if everyone went out with the first person that showed any interest, and didn't play the hilarious dating game, then there would be a hell of a lot more relationships ending before week one's over.

Having said that, it might be a step too far by keeping score. And if you're making her wait for a text, 20 minutes should be long enough, 3 hours later she might have fallen asleep.
  • Options
    PS. I think football's a stupid pointless game, but that's only because I'm shit at playing it. See my point? The dating game's an ingenius, and hilarious invention of the sub-conscious.
  • Options
    Jinx wrote:
    Ok, I won she txt me back. Saying hi mainly. I txt back late by three hours which I believe is the correct course of action, so technically Im 2-1 up, she came back with a quick defensive play, by; suprise, suprise not txting back. And now leveling the score. This chess game takes the piss I think Im going to knock the king over and date a no thrills blonde bimbo, gotta be easier right?

Stop playing games, sheesh thats the one way to lose her.............seriously.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    five

i like small girls
    sixed!