Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls: Where do you hide your Vibrator?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just come home and realised I've left it under my pillow for like 3 days and my mum and little sis are always in my room on my bed. :blush:

Comments

• Options
    My second drawer down by my bed is my naughty drawer which includes an array of things like my bunny, handcuffs, dirty card games, massage oil etc.

When i was moving i put it all in a box and my brother in law carried it and the bottom broke. My 13 year old nephew now thinks I'm some sort of dominatrix and refuses to come visit me. LOL
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    These sorts of things are normally in my pants drawer :)
  • Options
    Mine are in a locked cash box (apparently containing passport etc!) that is kept in a draw under my bed, with the key kept hidden under my mattress.
    I dont trust my sisters at all........... ;)
  • Options
    Don't have a problem with people investigating in my room. I live with one guy, and it would be his own problem if he was snooping in the first place. I keep everything in my toiletries drawer.
  • Options
    knicker drawer.
  • Options
    Are most girls embaressed about their naughty stuff then?
    Just wondering because my girlfriend would probably just leave all her stuff lying around in full view...well she does that anyway and she lives with her parents lol.
  • Options
    only a bit embarrased. I wouldnt want my son to come up and find it.
  • Options
    These sorts of things are normally in my pants drawer :)

The same as me. I have mine is my underwear drawer in a large make up back, just incase somebody does go in there :eek:
  • Options
    My boyfriend attached the pair of furry handcuffs he'd bought me to our bed - his mum looked a bit shocked when she first saw them, but I think she realised it was just a joke
  • Options
    In a box under my bed where i keep most of my junk. Cant wait to move out for uni in two weeks so i dont have to worry about hiding it, :hyper:
  • Options
    Up my cunt :o
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Up my cunt :o

That isn't even funny.
  • Options
    I keep anything rude under my mattress, which I suppose isn't the most original hiding place, but no-one really roots around my room anyway.
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    That isn't even funny.

Oh come on, someone was gonna say that sooner or later. I thought it was pretty funny.
  • Options
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    That isn't even funny.

It is, lighten up.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    In your mums room ;x
  • Options
    In a plastic bag in my underwear drawer. Don't really think my flat mate would appreciate walking into my room and seeing my vibrators and the likes lying around my room. She really aint that sort.
  • Options
    Nowhere, i do not posess kinky things :angel: i don't have much privacy because i dont even have a door handle on my door so my door doesnt even shut properly! So people are always in and out of my room :mad:
  • Options
    another knicker drawer. i don't have to really hide my ruder possesions anymore, cause it's just me and mr. k, but one of my great fears is of us both dying horribly, and my parents having to go through our stuff and finding my stash, and thinking 'omg, our daughter was a terrible pervert'.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    Nowhere, i do not posess kinky things :angel: i don't have much privacy because i dont even have a door handle on my door so my door doesnt even shut properly! So people are always in and out of my room :mad:

How bizarre.
  • Options
    In my knicker drawer, but it has been found many times when i've left it in my bed
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    How bizarre.
    what is?
  • Options
    Mine is kept in the bottom pillowcase on my bed... I just have to remember to move it before changing my bed...
  • Options
    I keep my naughty stuff in my bedside cabinet but I don't have to worry about people finding any of it as its just me and my boyfriend living together.

But a couple of years ago when I was living in student digs I had a spare matress under my bed and i would just put my vibrator on there in its original packaging minus exterior box...well one day I came home went into my room and the matress was gone :crazyeyes I was like OMG who's been in my room...turned out it was my landlord who had just turned up without permission gone in my room and taken the matress without anyones knowledge...I suppose he got more than he bargained for LOL! :blush::lol:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Ballerina wrote:
    what is?

The bit about your door and things.
  • Options
    In my nightstand drawer at arms reach :yes:
  • Options
    only a bit embarrased. I wouldnt want my son to come up and find it.
    Mommy, why do you have a pink lightsabre in your draw?
  • Options
    Oh come on, someone was gonna say that sooner or later. I thought it was pretty funny.

Just shows how mature you are.
  • Options
    Oh touché. I feel so put in my place.
    Especially coming from someone with a Bang On The Door avatar. Yes, I really feel humbled now.
This discussion has been closed.