Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Swallowing

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    elsa wrote:
    Has anyone really thrown up from it?

Probably :). If you're worried about the taste, try and get it as far back as you can (if you're trying) and when he cums, swallow it whilst he's coming rather than letting it sit in your mouth. Apparently works well...
  • Options
    elsa wrote:
    Has anyone really thrown up from it?
    Not thrown up but definatly gagged a few times.
  • Options
    Not thrown up but definatly gagged a few times.

:yes:
  • Options
    i think you should try it at least once. he swallows your juices after all!

if then you dont like it then thats fair enough.
  • Options
    Do different guy's cum taste different?
  • Options
    elsa wrote:
    Do different guy's cum taste different?

yes!!
    i think they must all have a slightly different taste but then their diet plays a big part i think.

smokers cum was the worst i have ever tasted. the best was a guy who ate loads of protein and cookies. it was sweet!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    he swallows your juices after all!

Are you just assuming this or did I miss a big part of the thread?
  • Options
    Are you just assuming this or did I miss a big part of the thread?

yeh im assuming he licks her out.
  • Options
    he better do if he expects her to swallow his load!
  • Options
    Tonight I will try it.
  • Options
    Good Luck :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    elsa wrote:
    My b/f and I have been having sex for some time. When we have oral I have him pull it out before he cums. I am not sure I will like the taste of it. But he tells me that I all of his friends' girlfiends swllow it and that I am in the vast minority. I want him to be happy and will try stuff, but I thought that what I was doing was normal. He wants me to be happy and says that he will respect my decision.

May I ask what your experiences are? Is there anyone else here like me who doesn't swallow it, or should I be more open?

didnt you recently have a guy say you had a nice camel toe, then you went out on a date with him?
  • Options
    I did it

It had kind of an orangy taste and I was able to swallow it in about 2 gulps. I will do it again a few times before I decide if I really like it.
  • Options
    I've always awallowed - saves a lot of hassle cleaning up etc. Some have been sweet, and some have been not so sweet lol...the current bf's cum isn't too bad though...luckily for me I guess - it forever seems to end up in my mouth!
  • Options
    elsa wrote:
    My b/f and I have been having sex for some time. When we have oral I have him pull it out before he cums. I am not sure I will like the taste of it. But he tells me that I all of his friends' girlfiends swllow it and that I am in the vast minority. I want him to be happy and will try stuff, but I thought that what I was doing was normal. He wants me to be happy and says that he will respect my decision.

May I ask what your experiences are? Is there anyone else here like me who doesn't swallow it, or should I be more open?

I don't have stats to hand, but I'd say a lot less than 30% of guys get a blowjob each week, and out of that percentage, much less than 1/5th have partners who swallow.

He's lucky to be getting a blow job.
  • Options
    Boozy wrote:
    I don't have stats to hand, but I'd say a lot less than 30% of guys get a blowjob each week, and out of that percentage, much less than 1/5th have partners who swallow.

Really? :eek2: most people in a relationship seem to be in that 5% from what I've seen *shrugs*
  • Options
    I can't see what the attraction is of swallowing really. It never made any odds to me. I wouldn't worry having too, it really isn't important in the whole scheme of it.

As for the taste, eating lots of sweet fruits (especially papayas and pineapples) make it taste sweeter, whilst red meats, coffee, alcohol and smoking make it taste extremely bitter and vile. On the other hand, there are always products like these. How well they work though is another story.

Some interesting info here.
  • Options
    Jem wrote:
    I can't see what the attraction is of swallowing really. It never made any odds to me. I wouldn't worry having too, it really isn't important in the whole scheme of it.

As for the taste, eating lots of sweet fruits (especially papayas and pineapples) make it taste sweeter, whilst red meats, coffee, alcohol and smoking make it taste extremely bitter and vile. On the other hand, there are always products like these. How well they work though is another story.

Some interesting info here.

I would say the majority of women I have been with swallowed and I'm glad as I like it . Girls imagine a guy running to the sink after he goes down on you to spit it all out , not exactly a compliment . But I agree about the foods you eat changing the taste and I think this works for girls too . So an inside joke between me and a friend of mine , when one of us meets a girls we ask the other if she eats meat . :yum:
  • Options
    My advice, get him to taste it himself a couple of times. If he won't do it, why should you?
  • Options
    My advice, get him to taste it himself a couple of times. If he won't do it, why should you?

I dont think there should be a 'should' argument. It should be about whether she likes it or not. I've tasted mine and I didn't particularly enjoy it, however, my girlfriend likes it for some reason (whether it's just feeling close or in control to me).

But then, I like going down on her but she hates the smell/taste. Bizarre but convenient :)
  • Options
    Sorry there isn't a "should" argument, but her bloke seems to think that there is...

Hence the suggestion, if he argues that it's nothing to fuss about then get him to do it. I'd be surprised if he would...
  • Options
  • Options
    lol, I can't believe how many girls on here say they wont swallow, that's shite!

I must be one lucky mother fucker. Anyway, does that sweet release stuff really work?

All this talk about smoking = bad cum is making me paranoid, maybe I will finally be motivated to quit, hahaha.
  • Options
    I have swallowed 3 or 4 times now, and I am really enjoying it.
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    He's lying about all his friends girlfriends swallowing.
    You don't have to swallow if you don't want to, or even have him cum in your mouth if you don't want to.
    You haven't given it a go (from what you've said), so give it a try - it might not be as bad as you think.

Many girls do take it in their mouths, and quite a few swallow, and quite a few like it. From a blokes perspective it's nicer feeling to orgasm while in a girls mouth (surrounded by that warm wetness and sensation), rather than have her pop it out.

At least give it a go, but let him know that if you don't like it, you won't carry on doing it.

How do you know he is lying? I've only known one girl who refused to swallow (friend's girlfriend), and she had a serious hang-up about sex.

It's easier for girls to swallow in the first place - no mess, less taste. Although I can understand novices being apprehensive of the notion.