Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Worst rumour made up about you

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont' think i've ever had a rumor started about me - well not in my school - in my ex boyfriends school there was a rumor that i was a lesbian - cos i kissed a girl whilst i was going out with him - I didn't really mind though (actually i thought it was quite funny that they were that naieve that kissing a girl automatically made you gay) - but they did try to beat me and my friend up about it (actually they gave her a black eye which is really quite bad because she hadnt' even been kissing any girls) but i think i was just a little to tall and scary for them and threatened to beat them up back and they ran away.
  • Options
    I once had some graffiti in the girls' loo saying "for an online shag e-mail [my e-mail address]..."

And apparently in 6th form I was bi-sexual and seeing a guy 3 years younger than me from orchestra :rolleyes:

Generally, though, I wasn't interesting enough to spark rumours.
  • Options
    oh dear well at least you wern't seeing a guy 3 years yonger than you when you were in the 6th form..........
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    oh dear well at least you wern't seeing a guy 3 years yonger than you when you were in the 6th form..........
    This is very true.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    Mine would probably be that i was a lesbian with my then best mate in year 8. Totally untrue of course.
    Then there were 2 floating around just before we broke up this term that i fancy a complete minger, and also my ex mates bf (who she accused me of fancying before this went round....hmmmm....)
    What's been the worst 1....or the most ridiculous rumour that's gone round about you?
    Yeah I've had the lesbian rumours... Only half true. :o
  • Options
    Mia16 wrote:
    Probably when i was about 13, it was going round school that i was pregnant, only there was one problem, i was still a virgin! unfortunately poeple still believe stupid things!

I had that one go around about me a while back, just because of the words: 'I went home because I was sick yesterday morning'. :rolleyes:

Another one I had going around about me was that I wouldn't go out with someone because he is disabled (had this few times actually) his best friend who has known me for about 8 years or so started it. And everyone believed it BEFORE I had some sort of attempt at setting the record straight.. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    So many rumors so little time lol! So here are just some of the main ones:
    I was on heroin
    I was sleeping around with old men from corner shops (never understood that one)
    I was gay
    I worshiped the devil
    I like to bite penis' (I didnt mind that one, it kept the silly boys away from me for about a month)
  • Options
    A rumour went round that I fancied a female in school and was actually bi-sexual. That was amausing, considering the girl in question was a whale.
  • Options
    That was amausing, considering the girl in question was a whale.

:lol:

aww poor girl.
  • Options
    I found out recently that for the past couple of years most of my year thought I was a lesbian. Their reasoning was because I didn't shag it about, or get off with random guys from our year.
    When I did eventually have a boyfriend that went to our school, it did nothing to stop the rumours either. It was obviously just me trying to prove I wasn't.. :rolleyes:

There was another one that I'd had sex in the boys toilets as well. Which is just gross. I mean, the boys toilets. At school. Just wrong. :no:

Everyone generally thought I was weird and a bit insane.
    Not entirely sure why though.
  • Options
    :lol:

aww poor girl.
    yeah that 1 made me laugh aswell