Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Worst thing a 'friend' has done to you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't mean to make a depressing thread, but i just thought....what's the worst thing a so called friend has ever done to you?
To be polite i'll answer first....it would probably be chosing me over a bf and making up stupid stories and rumours...
but also....at primary school a so called friend turned on me when a new girl arrived who was a bully....and they both made my life hell for the rest of the year plus everyone else joined in.....

Comments

• Options
    Sleeping with the fella id just split up with, not a good move.
  • Options
  • Options
    well, one time we'd been in town on a saturday night, we'd gone back to this other mates house that we always used to go to, because it was the biggest place, had the pool and stuff. anyway i was in bed with this girl asleep, next minute we got woke up to one of my mates going crazy, so i went down stairs. turns out one of my best mates had took my car keys and decided to go for a drive while drunk, they say they were just moving the car so i thought it was nicked. anyway instead it ended up planted into a tree of one of the neighbours, my car being absolutly battered. anyway, ended up with me getting angry and getting him to agree to pay for it all or i was ringing the police, anyway he did agree. and now we laugh about it.
  • Options
  • Options
    Leaving me in the middle of a crowded club while I was having a panic attack.
    thats horrible...and i know how nasty they can be
  • Options
  • Options
    I had to get a completely random girl and her boyfriend to walk out of the club with me because I literally couldn't move by myself. My mate couldn't be arsed and went back to the dancefloor because I was 'spoiling her fun'.

Who did that?
  • Options
  • Options
    I was once best friends with this girl she slept at my house wore my clothes we were like family. She had all these guy and image problems. I always tried to help her cuz she would beg for my help. And then after years of friendship she choices not to talk to me cuz i'm a "downer". She ditched me for doing what she asked me to do and then hung out with scum bags, sluts, and druggies who used and abused her.

Needless to say I was pissed but i go over it I let her keep the clothes and moved on. Today she called me and told me that she missed me and I was right the enitre time and she wants to be friends again!
  • Options
    Spreading numerous lies about me - then he wonders why I won't talk to him. Then denies everything saying that I said something I didn't and impkying that he can tell anyone but I'm not allowed...
  • Options
    Trying it on with my boyfriend, then making out to me it was him, even after I had proof that it was her, she continued to lie to me which resulted in me smacking the bitch!
  • Options
    told my then boyfriend that i was sleeping with someone else (i wasn't). he never spoke to me again.

and repeatedly told me that no one would ever like me until i 'slimmed down' a bit, despite me (hindsight is a wonderful thing) not needing to lose a pound.

yeah, she was pretty special. and she wonders why i don't talk to her now. :chin:
  • Options
    playing football, took a corner kick, guy went up to head the ball, it smacked him in the face, i then got shouted at because he thought i did it deliverately. I always thought even if i had been aiming for him its his own stupid fault for standing so far away and moving to head the ball, anyways, i didnt get a lift home, i walked home in what then started out to be torrential rain, i got ill, and sort of failed my A levels,

best thing is the rest of the people there, while standing there and doing nothing, did actually feel quite bad for me afterwards, glad i dont talk to the cnut in question anymore though
  • Options
    left me at a festival on my own, 4 hours from home, as per recent thread.
  • Options
    Went out with my ex-boyfriend when she knew I wasn't over him. Lied to me about it. Waited until he told me the truth and then didn't even have the guts to speak to me again
  • Options
    Other one was not as much of a friend, but an ex. we were both on the same `back to work` course. I was pretty fucked up at the time. He told my colleagues it was because I was injecting drugs.
    I ran off in floods of tears and couldnt face going back. Felt soooo betrayed. He was such a hypocrite because he did the same as me.
  • Options
    My best friend from primary school decided a few years ago (when were about 18) that she'd make up all these stories about me sending her abusive text messages. She kept up with it, even when we got confirmation from the mobile company that I hadn't. Decided to give our friendship another chance a couple of years ago, and she stole my mobile phone on our first meeting!

She tried to get back in contact at the beginning of this year, but I've decided not to! If I ever did, I imagine I'd keep my phone and it's number well hidden!
  • Options
    goodness....its amazing how so called friends suddenly get these brainwaves to turn into complete morons for no aparrant reason.....
    like when i got these random emails off my now 'ex best mate' accusing me of fancying her bf and trying to split them up :eek2:
  • Options
    You cant really trust anyone but your self these days!

my ex best mate decided it was cool to get into my then boyfriends good books by telling him constantly while i was away on holiday i had been messing about only to get with him her self..
    i stoped talking to them both been about 2 years now!
  • Options
    sweet_gal wrote:
    You cant really trust anyone but your self these days!

my ex best mate decided it was cool to get into my then boyfriends good books by telling him constantly while i was away on holiday i had been messing about only to get with him her self..
    i stoped talking to them both been about 2 years now!
    what a backstabbing bitch.....i dont understand how a girl can do that to her best mate without feeling ashamed.
  • Options
    When I was 15 I think, I met up with my best mates' missus of a couple of months around my area for the day, and ended up kissing her and all the rest.

We decided we wanted to be together, and so we went up to his house to tell him that they were no longer a couple...we were. :razz:

Think that's the most cuntish thing I've ever done to a mate. Dunno about vice versa.
  • Options
    z0ma wrote:
    When I was 15 I think, I met up with my best mates' missus of a couple of months around my area for the day, and ended up kissing her and all the rest.

We decided we wanted to be together, and so we went up to his house to tell him that they were no longer a couple...we were. :razz:

Think that's the most cuntish thing I've ever done to a mate. Dunno about vice versa.
    owch....didnt you feel bad?
  • Options
    In my social circles it's me being the prick.

a) going out with a girl I knew my mate fancied (well, had been obsessed with for 2 years beforehand :p). In my defence she didn't want to go out with him and had rejected him several times. All the same though.

b) errm. Can't think of anything. I'm always 'playfighting' and end up hurting someone tohugh, but luckily my mates have toughened up now and so just laugh about it, and I've grown up a bit so the need to spontaneously attack people is gone a little.

My mates have pretty much always been there for me :). Actually, there was one guy who when I got rejected by a girl started sending me texts a few days later saying they were in bed together for a joke. They weren't... but it still upset me. Taste of my own medicine I suppose :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    My mate nicked my car once while I was asleep and then wrote it off.
    Still I never got pissed about it, and 3 months later he died after stealing and crashing his old dears motor into a tree whilst off his face. :(
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    ive noticed for alot of the girls its a case of stealing a guy from her....how can they do that? It's beyond me. :eek2:
  • Options
    I've had who I've known for 16 years and for about 10 of those years she just put me down and used me. It took me a long time to realise I'm strong enough not to need her. I barely see her now, and if I do it's fine but it used to be awful.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I had my first real crush at 13, and I told the guy who I thought was my best friend. Over the next few months, he was telling me lies about things that the girl had supposedly done or said to make me think she was interested, and he was also telling lies to her about things I had supposedly done to make sure she wouldn't be.
    As I was too shy, it went on for months without me realising, and when I finally got the courage to try and ask her out, believing what the Devil Incarnate had said was true, his trick worked a lot better than he had hoped.

I still have no idea why he did all that, what he had to gain. Maybe he was just getting his kicks by watching people torment themselves emotionally.
  • Options
    i got jumped by three of my "mates" before..i've made friends back with one of them but i don't speak to the rest..very annoying when we all hang about in the same group generally
  • Options
    A "friend" told a girl who was bullying me that i'd called her a bitch. :(
  • Options
    She erm did stuff with my boyfriend of 20 months or what ever while he was still my boyfriend, she never did have the decency to face me after that to look me in the eye or even apologise, we had been good mates since we were 6.

Oh well this was over two and a half years ago now, it kinda pooped up everything in our big group of friends and my erm attadence at college. So for me it was the consquences which hit harder than the actual actions themselves.