Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Speed Colour

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    If you mean coke as in cocaine then no it wont, cocaine isnt orally active, unless you take quite a lot.

so you're saying we drank feg ash for no reason..ah well i'm sure we got the full benefits of the placebo effect :lol:
    z01 wrote:
    i couldnt give a fuck

mdma > ampethamine

You do have a nice way with words dont you.
    bongbudda wrote:
    You do have a nice way with words dont you.

he's form North Belfast, what do ya expect :razz:
    turlough wrote:
    he's form North Belfast, what do ya expect :razz:

Not much more than that.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    turlough wrote:
    interesting...reminds me of a time me and my mate spilled some coke into feg ash and just poured it into a glass of water and drank it..not sure if it worked

If you had put a little amonia with it instead of tipping it into water ;)
    Weekender Offender 
    bongbudda wrote:
    Not much more than that.

go an fuck yourself ... who are you to sit and look down your nose at anyone

to be honest i dont really care about full punctuation or if im 100% grammatically corect ... its an online forum ... people get the point
    z01 wrote:
    i couldnt give a fuck

mdma > ampethamine

MDMA used heavily and regularly over a period of time will more than likely fuck with your head/emotions.
    z01 wrote:
    go an fuck yourself ... who are you to sit and look down your nose at anyone

to be honest i dont really care about full punctuation or if im 100% grammatically corect ... its an online forum ... people get the point

Blimey, your a bit quick to anger arent you, I was only joking.
    turlough wrote:
    so you're saying we drank feg ash for no reason..ah well i'm sure we got the full benefits of the placebo effect :lol:

Basically yes, a nice thought isnt it.
    is there a colour speed "should" be ?
    White, a simple white crystaline solid, much like any other pure drug, though unlike methamphetamine it wont be a sort of clear crystal, it will be white.

And proper 'base' as in amphetamine freebase should be a light grey paste a room temperature.
    what an interesting read... here in SA I've never seen it any other colour than very very white... it's a drug I HATE - been very sick on it once so I don't touch it now...

But here it's not called Speed anymore - it's Crystal - and yes it keeps people up for days and days...
    I dont know what type of speed is available on the general market in SA, there are countries where meth is the norm and others where amphetamine is the usual, but normally not both.
    he is speaking of meth, crystal meth, i thought you would have known that bongbudda?

I assumed so, I just wasnt sure, the term 'crystal' has so many different meanings. That and I thought amphet was the dominant speed in SA. It could also be cathinone which seems to be on the market there too.
    z01 wrote:
    dirty stinking discusting speed

i hate it

its useless, a load of shite

vile chemical ... smell .. taste .. euggh

rips the fucking face of you

or rips the fuck out of your stomach

no eating or sleeping for days ... then the headmelt ... its shite

ive found that after weekend long speedruns ive lost more weight than a few months of pills

only time i'd touch it is if i was off my nut in which case im pretty liable to take anything

Aye, it's seriously unpleasant...i hated the comedown and didn't even really get the same sort of euphoria as i would from coke...just felt speeded up drastically and talked non-stop...one drug i don't see myself doing again.
    Spliffie wrote:
    Aye, it's seriously unpleasant...i hated the comedown and didn't even really get the same sort of euphoria as i would from coke...just felt speeded up drastically and talked non-stop...one drug i don't see myself doing again.

i think the jury's out on speed, some like it, some don't, the comedown is horrible but if you get some good speed and your in the right mood and environment then it can be a fucking amazing drug...
    turlough wrote:
    i think the jury's out on speed, some like it, some don't, the comedown is horrible but if you get some good speed and your in the right mood and environment then it can be a fucking amazing drug...

Agreed.

Everytime I buy speed I think why do I ever buy coke, when this is a far better rush and far better value. Then the comedown kicks in. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Speed used to be my favourite, haven't been able to get any for ages though. I never found the comedown that bad except wanting more of it, and it's better value for money than coke.
    Speed used to be my fave drug. I couldn't touch it now, its seriously bad for my mental and physical health.
    Skive wrote:
    Agreed.

Everytime I buy speed I think why do I ever buy coke, when this is a far better rush and far better value. Then the comedown kicks in. :D

I think it's all to do with quality. Admittedly, the speed i've done in the past hasn't been great quality, whereas i can get very pure coke...so that affects my perspective no doubt.

I remember coming off a load of speed once...i absolutely zonked out for hours just lying down semi-conscious and occasionally vomitting...put me off the drug completely...at least with coke, you can get a good night's sleep (unless it's cut with speed :no: )
    Its odd how different drugs interact so differently, some people take to coke and others speed, though not normally both.

For me when I first did a proper dose of base I thought, this is how I'm meant to feel the rest of the time. Occasional use became regular became daily, and then the side effects start to mount up. I havent touched it in years.
    Spliffie wrote:
    I think it's all to do with quality. Admittedly, the speed i've done in the past hasn't been great quality, whereas i can get very pure coke...so that affects my perspective no doubt.

9 times out of ten I'd probably choose a good bit of speed over crack.

I have had some good quality coke but it's just not my sort of thing. Not a druggies drug as such.
    Weekender Offender 
    I'm always mystified by complaints that speed is good or bad, virtually always the cut is inert anyway, so as long as you're not paying for high quality and getting low there really isnt any difference.

Its not like cocaine where the cuts often change the high.
    bongbudda wrote:
    I'm always mystified by complaints that speed is good or bad, virtually always the cut is inert anyway, so as long as you're not paying for high quality and getting low there really isnt any difference.

Its not like cocaine where the cuts often change the high.

i know where your coming from, same with weak mdma pills
    Yeah, bloody smileys :banghead:
    i know where your coming from, same with weak mdma pills

Not always because in many cases weak MDMA pills are also poorly made. If you get weak good qaulity MDMA pills then its fine, but they are rarer.
    Most pills these days do test positive for MDMA, there arent many with wierd things in them.

You just get a lot more pills which are dirty, with MDA in them as well.
    bongbudda wrote:
    Not always because in many cases weak MDMA pills are also poorly made. If you get weak good qaulity MDMA pills then its fine, but they are rarer.

so what is the difference between good quality mdma and bad quality mdma? in terms of effects?
    so what is the difference between good quality mdma and bad quality mdma? in terms of effects?

There is only MDMA it's not either good quality or bad quality.

You get good or bad quality pills though (in terms of MDMA content).
    Quite often pills will contain MDA or less frequently MDEA.
    Weekender Offender 

It has to do with the synth, you make MDA and then convert it to MDMA (for more technical knowledge refer to PIHKAL). A good cook will convert it all and then wash the product till its clean. However a sloppy cook wont bother with this and might not be using totally pure materials.

So, he will be left with a product that is mostly MDMA, but has remnants of the MDA left in it too. This to the user muddles the high, they feel a little confused, there is more of the intoxication element to it rather than just euphoria.