Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Pills in Clubs

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    From my own personal experience it's increasingly popular with people who are big on the club scene, although generally throughout society it's not really common. E gets boring and can be depressive, coke is expensive and gets boring...so people look for new experiences...2CB, 2Ci, Ketamine etc.

A small dose is apparently excellent for clubbing, so say some at least. I might try it some day.
    club4it wrote:
    Sorry, i know this thread is dead and buried, but what a prick! i dont go into his rock club and insult people cutting themselves. people like that get right on my tits :mad: :mad:

I dont go into the clubs and tell people to stop having pills either, so take your head out ya ass before calling me a prick.
    As for the self harm comment im not even going to go there.
    club4it wrote:
    obut nothing will ever overtake ecstacy as the best clubbing drug.

Really!!!!!
    Best clubbing drug? is there an awards ceremony for that? Anyone for sticking needles in your eye?
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    mattmoo wrote:
    I dont go into the clubs and tell people to stop having pills either, so take your head out ya ass before calling me a prick.
    As for the self harm comment im not even going to go there.

Your original comment was pretty stupid though.
    What's exactly wrong with people on ecstasy? They're too lovey dovey for you?
    Weekender Offender 
    the reason i dont go to dance clubs ^^^^^^^^
    The fact they are starting to infiltrate the rock clubs im not impressed with, i have no time for people on pills go give your lovey dovey i love the world its beautiful shit too someone that cares
    My original comment is simply my opinion. i never said your wrong for doing it i just said i dont want to be around people that do.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    Are you always such a misrable sod?
    Weekender Offender 
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Ok, I think this one is going nowhere...
This discussion has been closed.