Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Pills in Clubs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do all you people who like to do pills in clubs only ever do them in clubs, or do you take the time to chill out with ur mates just laying around and enjoying the intense euphoria of ecstasy? I can imagine the atmosphere in a club must be pretty wild, and i must try that one day, but if you haven't tried it just chillin' with a few mates, i'd strongly recommend trying it, good times to be had there :cool:

Also, wasnt really sure whether to put this in clubbing or drugs section, but i made my choice, so if anyone is gonna say it should've been in drugs, then dont say I didn't warn you that it's too late :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well it should be in drugs.

But yea taking e's in a club is much better, the heat, the lights, the people and the music all make well for a great night, but sitting at home chilling at home or on the streets high on ecstacy can also be great craic.
    i used to always take pills in pubs and walking around the street, it's just stupid and a waste of time, like taking pills in a pub, how stupid is that...clubs are the best place for them, probably the only place, though on a hot day it's good to chill out by the lake or whatever off your face listening to some rave on a radio...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    Taking them in clubs is good but nowhere near as good as taking them at forest parties.
    Weekender Offender 
    the reason i dont go to dance clubs ^^^^^^^^
    The fact they are starting to infiltrate the rock clubs im not impressed with, i have no time for people on pills go give your lovey dovey i love the world its beautiful shit too someone that cares
    mattmoo wrote:
    The fact they are starting to infiltrate the rock clubs im not impressed with, i have no time for people on pills go give your lovey dovey i love the world its beautiful shit too someone that cares

Exactly, goddam those happy people.
    Too right, if i were to go to a rock club I'd expect at least that everyone would be depressed, moping around, and cuttign their wrists. Anything less than this is totally unnacceptable! :nervous:
    Too right, if i were to go to a rock club I'd expect at least that everyone would be depressed, moping around, and cuttign their wrists. Anything less than this is totally unnacceptable! :nervous:

did i say pre teen, kurt kobain wearing, murderdolls, loser kids that hang around in town to look cool with their gothic make up on? Or did i say rock club. At least my sterotyping was in a sense correct. You have obviously never been to a rock club. Its more cyber goths, PVC, leather jackets mohawks, baggy trousers and the stupid obsessiveness to wear converse (pet hate). All that depressive stuff is left too the attention seeking livejournal kids.
    But thanks for your insightful comments.
    p.s. yes im bound to have offended someone so just get over it or go write a song about it!
    Do all you people who like to do pills in clubs only ever do them in clubs, or do you take the time to chill out with ur mates just laying around and enjoying the intense euphoria of ecstasy? I can imagine the atmosphere in a club must be pretty wild, and i must try that one day, but if you haven't tried it just chillin' with a few mates, i'd strongly recommend trying it, good times to be had there :cool:

Also, wasnt really sure whether to put this in clubbing or drugs section, but i made my choice, so if anyone is gonna say it should've been in drugs, then dont say I didn't warn you that it's too late :D

We used to take them just sitting about my flat or at parties, probably i enjoyed those experiences more than when i was doing them in clubs - by that time the honeymoon period had worn off and the buzz was becoming shite.

Trains & E are excellent, feels like you're flying :cool:
    mattmoo wrote:
    did i say pre teen, kurt kobain wearing, murderdolls, loser kids that hang around in town to look cool with their gothic make up on? Or did i say rock club. At least my sterotyping was in a sense correct. You have obviously never been to a rock club. Its more cyber goths, PVC, leather jackets mohawks, baggy trousers and the stupid obsessiveness to wear converse (pet hate). All that depressive stuff is left too the attention seeking livejournal kids.
    But thanks for your insightful comments.

So if you don't do the happy stuff, and you don't do the depressive stuff...what the fuck do you do? :confused:
    taking E's at house parties are ok, it's good if you get some good music and all your friends but i don't like being off my head at a house where there are strangers, you feel really trapped and paranoid sometimes, at least in a niteclub or out-door summer party you can get up and walk somewhere away from people that freak you out
    You have obviously never been to a rock club. Its more cyber goths, PVC, leather jackets mohawks, baggy trousers and the stupid obsessiveness to wear converse (pet hate).

Um... sounds really cool :chin: lets all wear ridiculously stupid clothes in the hope that we look rebellious, and let's go on to forums and talk about how much we hate these happy people who do pills. God dammit man, drop a fuckin' pill already :D
    mattmoo wrote:

Are you always a miserable cunt?
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Are you always a miserable cunt?

Not when im on pills :D

Edit: ok i now realise you hadn't directed that at me, but still, goes to show how wodnerful ecstasy is eh :yes: i didnt get angry at the thought that you said that, just sat back, thought of the euphoria, and had a wee smile on my face :D
    mattmoo wrote:
    just get over it

Take your own advice mate.

If you don't like people doing pills at 'your' clubs, ignore them or don't go.

Simple really.
    Skive wrote:
    Taking them in clubs is good but nowhere near as good as taking them at forest parties.

You have a local forest to go get drunk or high in too? Thats pretty cool, long live The Forest! :D
    Think he's refering to site/twat parties - illegasl raves held in the forest or sokmewhere discreet. :yes:
    Now then! Not sure weather to post my opinion-i might be subject to abuse!! Ket is the new Ecstacy now! :yum:
    Ket is the new Ecstacy now! :yum:

No it isn't.
    It's a completely different experience and still far less popular than ecstasy.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    No it isn't.
    It's a completely different experience and still far less popular than ecstasy.

Obviously you do much of the clubbing scene then do you??

I do a fair bit.

Ket is still no where near as popular in clubs as ecstasy.
    Weekender Offender 
    i've never seen ket in a club in my life, in fact i've never seen ket before in my life, i see loads of E's though in clubs!

No, but I know usage surveys, patterns of use and where and how people use ketamine. Its use has stabilised if not fallen of late and availability in most of the UK has fallen because of a crack down on supply from India.

One could argue that it was an active part of the club scene during the mid 90's but since then its use has fallen.

So no, it isnt the new 'E' and its effects are nothing like it.
    bongbudda wrote:
    No, but I know usage surveys, patterns of use and where and how people use ketamine. Its use has stabilised if not fallen of late and availability in most of the UK has fallen because of a crack down on supply from India.

One could argue that it was an active part of the club scene during the mid 90's but since then its use has fallen.

So no, it isnt the new 'E' and its effects are nothing like it.

You'll have to visit Liverpool then! :yum:
    Maybe it's all over Liverpool but it's not around here at all, unless you know a corrupt vet.

We'll see if it changes when ketamine becomes Class C. Importation is going to be more difficult.
    mattmoo wrote:

Sorry, i know this thread is dead and buried, but what a prick! i dont go into his rock club and insult people cutting themselves. people like that get right on my tits :mad: :mad:
    oh, and ket is great i small amounts, but nothing will ever overtake ecstacy as the best clubbing drug. having trouble finding good ones at the minute though :confused:

I don't think many would want to take you up on that offer :razz:
    J wrote:
    I've never seen it.

It does seem to be coming more and more common at some of the club nights that I go to...
This discussion has been closed.